Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - 3pm EST - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Who will win?

BlackMamba
4
40%
Glory Holes
6
60%
 
Total votes: 10

gaZ
Level 5
Posts: 1331
Joined: October 11th, 2002, 10:38 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - 3pm EST - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by gaZ » September 10th, 2017, 6:18 pm

BlackMamba

owner:
eel

captains:
Monty Python

members(27):
Kingsman
Hydrange
Mat
Lacoste
Disturbulance
Nas
Groan
H4B
Smoking baby
Ice Boss
KESS
Tryo
aobterdfeuts
World
el poopie
nosydawg
Nicedreams
SPIKE
omega red
Cape
Romeo
pocho
Kairori
blasturass
ACE.

v


Glory Holes

owner:
drug

captains:
Hoontar
Taunt

members(26):
Avira
Attack Mode
Mracy
MagikBud
Oldman
WilsonC
skyforger
bOOgyman
cuberoot
laserman
bugs
stone.
renowned
son of man
special kg
pao
Mercedes
Square Apple
Terminator 17.5
TwistnTurn
heath
TITTY MONSTA
yellow
Image

Monty Python
Level 6
Posts: 1915
Joined: December 19th, 2003, 5:32 am
Location: Germany

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by Monty Python » September 11th, 2017, 8:39 am

wont stay up untill 1pm and be super hangover this time. so yeah, BM got this in probably around 1h 30min.
Image

Hoontar
Level 2
Posts: 73
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 8:08 am

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by Hoontar » September 11th, 2017, 10:30 am

Really hope H4B shows up to this one.

PAT
Level 7
Posts: 2013
Joined: December 26th, 2010, 9:29 pm

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by PAT » September 11th, 2017, 10:38 pm

haha yeah they needed him desperately. Hopefully tryo shows as well so golfer can nme anchor
Ominous> i might spec help
Ominous> haven't decided yet
Ominous> i may have more g matters to attend to
BOMBED> you'll prolly fuck that up
BOMBED> just go afk or something
1:eel> ray j's dick was fucking eneourmous
1:qs> man i havent had female interaction in about a year

User avatar
EEL
Level 8
Posts: 3415
Joined: November 25th, 2004, 5:49 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by EEL » September 12th, 2017, 6:40 am

To comment on last game it was pathetic the way game 1 was handled by league staff

1. League rules say final game is at 3:00 PM and because we must know how big Gaz's dick is the game was at 2:30 PM
2. Start of game Gaz asked me what base we wanted due to being top seed, we didn't get the base and ruined my pre-game strat due to it.
3. I asked Gaz to restart game and was simply ignored and did not get a response.
4. Started the game with ACE., Hydrange and Kess..
5. We were only able to grab 5 flags since we had an issue securing base due to the incompetence from league op since we had to scramble for base.


But no point stating anything since it will be ignored or responded by eg staff with a retarded joke or this might even get deleted rofl. Game 1 is in the books and we are hoping to get a better show and force a game 3.
Grid

User avatar
EEL
Level 8
Posts: 3415
Joined: November 25th, 2004, 5:49 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by EEL » September 12th, 2017, 6:41 am

Hoontar wrote:
September 11th, 2017, 10:30 am
Really hope H4B shows up to this one.
Yeah tell me about it. lol
Grid

User avatar
EEL
Level 8
Posts: 3415
Joined: November 25th, 2004, 5:49 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by EEL » September 12th, 2017, 6:41 am

PAT wrote:
September 11th, 2017, 10:38 pm
haha yeah they needed him desperately. Hopefully tryo shows as well so golfer can nme anchor
3 very stable anchor's and we only get 1 to show for finals. go figure
Grid

gaZ
Level 5
Posts: 1331
Joined: October 11th, 2002, 10:38 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by gaZ » September 12th, 2017, 7:47 am

EEL wrote:
September 12th, 2017, 6:40 am
To comment on last game it was pathetic the way game 1 was handled by league staff

1. League rules say final game is at 3:00 PM and because we must know how big Gaz's dick is the game was at 2:30 PM
2. Start of game Gaz asked me what base we wanted due to being top seed, we didn't get the base and ruined my pre-game strat due to it.
3. I asked Gaz to restart game and was simply ignored and did not get a response.
4. Started the game with ACE., Hydrange and Kess..
5. We were only able to grab 5 flags since we had an issue securing base due to the incompetence from league op since we had to scramble for base.


But no point stating anything since it will be ignored or responded by eg staff with a retarded joke or this might even get deleted rofl. Game 1 is in the books and we are hoping to get a better show and force a game 3.
1. I never, ever, said game was at 3pm. I asked you right after semi-finals what time, you never answered. I posted on forums that game time would be decided amongst GMs and asked you what time. You never answered and deflected back to an outdated rule. Then, like a fucking idiot, you, for whatever reason, decided to tell your squad game was at 3pm when the forum post still said the time was TBD or 2:30. Who's fault is that? We've gone over this 6 times now, quit whining.
1.a There is also a rule stating I can change the rules at anytime.
1.b The game actually started at 2:50 due to Fc-bot being a prick.

2. That was actually the case. Although I was not hosting it, I informed Rae and Johnson of this and was ignored myself.

3. You didn't pm me, or I didn't get that message.
3.a I actually told John and Rae to restart the match 4 times due to the base issue, and the fact that you greened up to 150 bty pre-start and didn't sc your bty while game was going. Also, drug greened to 400 bty and did the same thing. If I had powers, I would've restarted the match and given you the base you wanted like we agreed upon but I do not have that power. I was also ignored by staff to have game restarted.

5. Incompetence from staff, not me. I informed staff of the faults like I said above and nothing was done.
Image

Monty Python
Level 6
Posts: 1915
Joined: December 19th, 2003, 5:32 am
Location: Germany

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by Monty Python » September 12th, 2017, 8:26 am

EEL wrote:
September 12th, 2017, 6:40 am

2. Start of game Gaz asked me what base we wanted due to being top seed, we didn't get the base and ruined my pre-game strat due to it.
oh bummer I didnt know that.

I just wouldve stoped playing and force it to be happen. seriously if that happens again, just tell whole squad to spec up untill staff wakes up wtf.
Image

User avatar
Omega Red
Level 5
Posts: 1384
Joined: February 8th, 2003, 2:23 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by Omega Red » September 12th, 2017, 9:11 am

Staff incompetence aside, the enemy team played good.

Hopefully our guys show. Hopefully, we all know game time earlier than Saturday afternoon like last week.
Image
sponger> few times I have woke up and wondered where the fuck Iam. then looked next to me and I thought I was in Mars cause theres fucking alien next to me

Hunt for Blood
Level 3
Posts: 134
Joined: April 9th, 2005, 7:05 am

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by Hunt for Blood » September 12th, 2017, 9:38 am

EEL wrote:
September 12th, 2017, 6:41 am
Hoontar wrote:
September 11th, 2017, 10:30 am
Really hope H4B shows up to this one.
Yeah tell me about it. lol
Yeah i've been super busy sry bois. I doubt I can show this sunday either but I'll try my best!
Didn't think this league would be going on for so long😬
Anyway Im confident BM got this!
H4B
EGDLx Champ
2 EGFL wins (5 time finalist)
2 EGDL wins
1 BDL wins
Best new player at top 2005.
Nominee for best aggressive attacker 2009.

gaZ
Level 5
Posts: 1331
Joined: October 11th, 2002, 10:38 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by gaZ » September 12th, 2017, 11:52 am

Omega Red wrote:
September 12th, 2017, 9:11 am
Staff incompetence aside, the enemy team played good.

Hopefully our guys show. Hopefully, we all know game time earlier than Saturday afternoon like last week.
Maybe this time eel will actually give me a preferred time instead of deflecting.
Image

PAT
Level 7
Posts: 2013
Joined: December 26th, 2010, 9:29 pm

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by PAT » September 12th, 2017, 2:22 pm

Tbh, You guys had the base and I took it pretty easily against Kess and someone else I believe due to them being afk at the front of the base. And I was at about 155 bty in the beginning of the game from fraying in center with flags before the game started, I had no specs but I did have full shrap so I kept it. I figured players on the other squad still had their bty as well (which they did.) I also had no idea about which base you guys selected because about ten minutes before match I asked staff which base you guys selected and I either got no response or they told me it hadn't been selected yet, I do not remember either way. If we would have been informed these issues were going on, we would've agreed to restart the match as well. So sorry about that. Nonetheless, game two should be a good one as we will get our best show this season and you guys seem to be having a very nice show as well from who I've talked to. Good luck in game 2 boys.
Ominous> i might spec help
Ominous> haven't decided yet
Ominous> i may have more g matters to attend to
BOMBED> you'll prolly fuck that up
BOMBED> just go afk or something
1:eel> ray j's dick was fucking eneourmous
1:qs> man i havent had female interaction in about a year

User avatar
dreownsu
Level 5
Posts: 1245
Joined: May 28th, 2006, 6:33 pm

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by dreownsu » September 12th, 2017, 2:47 pm

go home for days off, will be at this game fam :D
EGFL 08 - most underrated player
EGDL 09 - Champion (Sam Adams)
EGDL 11 - Champion (Nerd Down)
EGFL 2012 - Champion (DancnFairy)

pocho
Level 3
Posts: 166
Joined: December 16th, 2012, 5:11 pm

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by pocho » September 12th, 2017, 5:27 pm

tbh i think glory holes best lineup is stronger, tho i see for blackmamba a small chance if we also get a full show, but glory holes favorite for sure.

oh and plz start game in SCHEDULED TIME ty, missed 50 mins of game 1

User avatar
dreownsu
Level 5
Posts: 1245
Joined: May 28th, 2006, 6:33 pm

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by dreownsu » September 14th, 2017, 10:42 am

what time is the game at?
EGFL 08 - most underrated player
EGDL 09 - Champion (Sam Adams)
EGDL 11 - Champion (Nerd Down)
EGFL 2012 - Champion (DancnFairy)

Hoontar
Level 2
Posts: 73
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 8:08 am

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by Hoontar » September 14th, 2017, 11:26 am

Hopefully early... it's my bday that day and will definitely be going out.

gaZ
Level 5
Posts: 1331
Joined: October 11th, 2002, 10:38 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - 3pm EST - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by gaZ » September 14th, 2017, 1:01 pm

3pm
Image

PAT
Level 7
Posts: 2013
Joined: December 26th, 2010, 9:29 pm

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by PAT » September 14th, 2017, 3:07 pm

pocho wrote:
September 12th, 2017, 5:27 pm
tbh i think glory holes best lineup is stronger, tho i see for blackmamba a small chance if we also get a full show, but glory holes favorite for sure.

oh and plz start game in SCHEDULED TIME ty, missed 50 mins of game 1
To be fair it only started ten minutes before the time eel told you (which the first 13 was dropping flags and securing bases/balls)
Ominous> i might spec help
Ominous> haven't decided yet
Ominous> i may have more g matters to attend to
BOMBED> you'll prolly fuck that up
BOMBED> just go afk or something
1:eel> ray j's dick was fucking eneourmous
1:qs> man i havent had female interaction in about a year

PAT
Level 7
Posts: 2013
Joined: December 26th, 2010, 9:29 pm

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - 3pm EST - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by PAT » September 14th, 2017, 3:11 pm

Let's get some sht talk going. I'll post who I think top lines are for both squads

BlackMamba-

MFR: Tryo S123: Omega Red, Monty Python (Groan/Eel also acceptable), Nosydawg NME: Ice Boss A123: H4B, Pocho, SPIKE Flank: Nosy/Spike


Glory Holes-

MFR: Attack Mode S123: Taunt Renowned Hoontar NME: Boogyman A123: Drug Pao Square Apple Flank: Pao/Hoontar

Tbh I just don't think BM has the skill or top performers like Glory Holes does. GH has 5 players that can be considered some of the best left in EG and I just don't see BM beating them considering all of these players are supposed to show for game 2. So fuck y'all, trash trash trash. :lol:
Ominous> i might spec help
Ominous> haven't decided yet
Ominous> i may have more g matters to attend to
BOMBED> you'll prolly fuck that up
BOMBED> just go afk or something
1:eel> ray j's dick was fucking eneourmous
1:qs> man i havent had female interaction in about a year

MracY
Level 2
Posts: 88
Joined: March 20th, 2008, 3:56 pm

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - 3pm EST - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by MracY » September 14th, 2017, 5:25 pm

Finite shut up newbie

TheCript
Level 6
Posts: 1683
Joined: November 15th, 2008, 7:06 am

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - 3pm EST - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by TheCript » September 14th, 2017, 6:08 pm

gaZ wrote:
September 14th, 2017, 1:01 pm
3pm
2.30pm... NO discussion possible
Fc> how old are you again?
TheCript> 24
TheCript> sup?
Fc> you sure you didn't mistype and you actually wanted to type 14?

^^ the level of trolling fc is stuck at ^^

b_l
Level 3
Posts: 423
Joined: May 13th, 2006, 1:59 am

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - 3pm EST - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by b_l » September 14th, 2017, 6:27 pm

note*
Should warp everyone to center to reset bounty before the game starts. Was racing to base with EEL with 150bty. Pretty sure Termi started with a high bty in the beginning also (had 30 kills with 500bty as Nme anchor) before game starts also.

In egdl, bot warps everyone to safe(bounty reset), then we race to base.
In Egdlx, it warps us to center of base(bounty not reset), no point in race unless you want to start with home xc.

Too bad this flaw wasn't taken advantage of early in the season.
IGN: BLOOD LINE, pao, GOOD NIGHT

b_l
Level 3
Posts: 423
Joined: May 13th, 2006, 1:59 am

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by b_l » September 14th, 2017, 6:34 pm

Edit:
gaZ wrote:
September 12th, 2017, 7:47 am
EEL wrote:
September 12th, 2017, 6:40 am
To comment on last game it was pathetic the way game 1 was handled by league staff

1. League rules say final game is at 3:00 PM and because we must know how big Gaz's dick is the game was at 2:30 PM
2. Start of game Gaz asked me what base we wanted due to being top seed, we didn't get the base and ruined my pre-game strat due to it.
3. I asked Gaz to restart game and was simply ignored and did not get a response.
4. Started the game with ACE., Hydrange and Kess..
5. We were only able to grab 5 flags since we had an issue securing base due to the incompetence from league op since we had to scramble for base.


But no point stating anything since it will be ignored or responded by eg staff with a retarded joke or this might even get deleted rofl. Game 1 is in the books and we are hoping to get a better show and force a game 3.
1. I never, ever, said game was at 3pm. I asked you right after semi-finals what time, you never answered. I posted on forums that game time would be decided amongst GMs and asked you what time. You never answered and deflected back to an outdated rule. Then, like a fucking idiot, you, for whatever reason, decided to tell your squad game was at 3pm when the forum post still said the time was TBD or 2:30. Who's fault is that? We've gone over this 6 times now, quit whining.
1.a There is also a rule stating I can change the rules at anytime.
1.b The game actually started at 2:50 due to Fc-bot being a prick.

2. That was actually the case. Although I was not hosting it, I informed Rae and Johnson of this and was ignored myself.

3. You didn't pm me, or I didn't get that message.
3.a I actually told John and Rae to restart the match 4 times due to the base issue, and the fact that you greened up to 150 bty pre-start and didn't sc your bty while game was going. Also, drug greened to 400 bty and did the same thing. If I had powers, I would've restarted the match and given you the base you wanted like we agreed upon but I do not have that power. I was also ignored by staff to have game restarted.

5. Incompetence from staff, not me. I informed staff of the faults like I said above and nothing was done.
Nvm, already mentioned and called out. Resume.
IGN: BLOOD LINE, pao, GOOD NIGHT

pocho
Level 3
Posts: 166
Joined: December 16th, 2012, 5:11 pm

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - 3pm EST - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by pocho » September 14th, 2017, 8:01 pm

PAT wrote:
September 14th, 2017, 3:11 pm
Let's get some sht talk going. I'll post who I think top lines are for both squads

BlackMamba-

MFR: Tryo S123: Omega Red, Monty Python (Groan/Eel also acceptable), Nosydawg NME: Ice Boss A123: H4B, Pocho, SPIKE Flank: Nosy/Spike


Glory Holes-

MFR: Attack Mode S123: Taunt Renowned Hoontar NME: Boogyman A123: Drug Pao Square Apple Flank: Pao/Hoontar

Tbh I just don't think BM has the skill or top performers like Glory Holes does. GH has 5 players that can be considered some of the best left in EG and I just don't see BM beating them considering all of these players are supposed to show for game 2. So fuck y'all, trash trash trash. :lol:
anything can happen on the field son, your squad is favorite yes, but its not gonna be so easy like game 1, took u 2h and 30 mins having all ur tops in (taunt missing only), we missed h4b and tryo who both perform a more critical role than taunt. (<3 Tauntie)

User avatar
dreownsu
Level 5
Posts: 1245
Joined: May 28th, 2006, 6:33 pm

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - 3pm EST - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by dreownsu » September 15th, 2017, 12:23 am

lol im bad, ive played about 1 game (game 3 of semis) in the last 7 weekends lol.
EGFL 08 - most underrated player
EGDL 09 - Champion (Sam Adams)
EGDL 11 - Champion (Nerd Down)
EGFL 2012 - Champion (DancnFairy)

PAT
Level 7
Posts: 2013
Joined: December 26th, 2010, 9:29 pm

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - 3pm EST - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by PAT » September 15th, 2017, 12:46 am

pocho wrote:
September 14th, 2017, 8:01 pm

anything can happen on the field son, your squad is favorite yes, but its not gonna be so easy like game 1, took u 2h and 30 mins having all ur tops in (taunt missing only), we missed h4b and tryo who both perform a more critical role than taunt. (<3 Tauntie)
Opposing team won (15755130 points given)
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Winners Jackpot( 15755130) Game Time:02h 20m 52s |
| Name Squad W L TK G R FL FK FS FD FT DT DG AT ATT|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|drug glory holes 812 932 3 0 0.87 4 23 0 19 231 2162407 1813090 1021 490|
|Mracy Glory holes 693 816 5 0 0.84 0 3 0 3 241 1795376 1517291 992 352|
|Square Apple Glory Holes 632 980 6 0 0.64 2 2 0 0 0 2197604 1446812 1119 611|
|Hoontar GlorY HoleS 771 675 9 0 1.13 1 2 0 1 235 1579836 1733554 753 609|
|Mercede$ GloRy HoleS 218 217 2 0 0.99 0 0 0 0 0 482699 558633 256 188|
|WilsonC Glory Holes 405 236 19 0 1.63 0 0 8 8 1840 602387 1160406 278 1091|
|Attack Mode GLORY holeS 155 0 16 0 139.00 0 1 0 1 242 22005 561008 4 696|
|Renowned glory holes 796 732 7 0 1.08 5 3 4 2 401 1662253 1759661 805 511|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Losers |
| Name Squad W L TK G R FL FK FS FD FT DT DG AT ATT|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|omega red blackmamba 584 517 8 0 1.11 23 3 21 1 363 1236338 1384869 550 657|
|Ice Boss BlackMamba 360 42 48 0 7.26 0 0 6 5 1400 133186 1190702 52 2004|
|EEL BlackMamba 653 626 7 0 1.03 13 4 9 0 341 1532248 1575261 729 484|
|Monty Python BlackMamba 570 606 9 0 0.92 0 0 0 0 0 1462953 1365827 672 458|
|nosydawg blackmamba 722 857 11 0 0.83 0 4 0 4 3 2001388 1402948 932 365|
|SPIKE BlackMamba 554 785 2 0 0.70 1 0 1 0 0 1856431 1259251 937 380|
|Cape BlackMamba 269 300 1 0 0.89 0 0 0 0 0 722985 554469 345 204|
|pocho BlackMamba 613 639 3 0 0.95 1 1 0 0 1 1500450 1209604 720 254|
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Highest Rated: Attack Mode (155/0)
Most Kills: drug (812)
Most Deaths: Square Apple (980)
Most TeamKills: Ice Boss (48)
Most Flags Lost by Deaths: omega red (23)
Most Flags Aquired by Kills: drug (23)
Most Flags Scavanged: omega red (21)
Most Flags Successfully Dropped: drug (19)
Most Flag Time: WilsonC (1840 Seconds)
Most Kill Points: Ice Boss (128542 Points)
Most Damage Given: drug (1813090) w/l:(812/932)
Most Damage Taken: Square Apple (2197604) w/l:(632/980)
Most Greens: EEL (815)
Highest Bounty: Ice Boss (1847)
Most Attaches: Square Apple (1119)
Most Attached To: Ice Boss (2004)
Final Jackpot: 15.1575m Points

I see 6/7 of your best and 5 of mine... sooooo
Ominous> i might spec help
Ominous> haven't decided yet
Ominous> i may have more g matters to attend to
BOMBED> you'll prolly fuck that up
BOMBED> just go afk or something
1:eel> ray j's dick was fucking eneourmous
1:qs> man i havent had female interaction in about a year

gunbee
Level 1
Posts: 22
Joined: October 28th, 2011, 4:28 pm

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - 3pm EST - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by gunbee » September 15th, 2017, 1:41 am

fk u finite. didnt see my name there. not showing. cya

pocho
Level 3
Posts: 166
Joined: December 16th, 2012, 5:11 pm

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - 3pm EST - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by pocho » September 15th, 2017, 1:44 am

PAT wrote:
September 15th, 2017, 12:46 am
pocho wrote:
September 14th, 2017, 8:01 pm

anything can happen on the field son, your squad is favorite yes, but its not gonna be so easy like game 1, took u 2h and 30 mins having all ur tops in (taunt missing only), we missed h4b and tryo who both perform a more critical role than taunt. (<3 Tauntie)
Opposing team won (15755130 points given)
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Winners Jackpot( 15755130) Game Time:02h 20m 52s |
| Name Squad W L TK G R FL FK FS FD FT DT DG AT ATT|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|drug glory holes 812 932 3 0 0.87 4 23 0 19 231 2162407 1813090 1021 490|
|Mracy Glory holes 693 816 5 0 0.84 0 3 0 3 241 1795376 1517291 992 352|
|Square Apple Glory Holes 632 980 6 0 0.64 2 2 0 0 0 2197604 1446812 1119 611|
|Hoontar GlorY HoleS 771 675 9 0 1.13 1 2 0 1 235 1579836 1733554 753 609|
|Mercede$ GloRy HoleS 218 217 2 0 0.99 0 0 0 0 0 482699 558633 256 188|
|WilsonC Glory Holes 405 236 19 0 1.63 0 0 8 8 1840 602387 1160406 278 1091|
|Attack Mode GLORY holeS 155 0 16 0 139.00 0 1 0 1 242 22005 561008 4 696|
|Renowned glory holes 796 732 7 0 1.08 5 3 4 2 401 1662253 1759661 805 511|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Losers |
| Name Squad W L TK G R FL FK FS FD FT DT DG AT ATT|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|omega red blackmamba 584 517 8 0 1.11 23 3 21 1 363 1236338 1384869 550 657|
|Ice Boss BlackMamba 360 42 48 0 7.26 0 0 6 5 1400 133186 1190702 52 2004|
|EEL BlackMamba 653 626 7 0 1.03 13 4 9 0 341 1532248 1575261 729 484|
|Monty Python BlackMamba 570 606 9 0 0.92 0 0 0 0 0 1462953 1365827 672 458|
|nosydawg blackmamba 722 857 11 0 0.83 0 4 0 4 3 2001388 1402948 932 365|
|SPIKE BlackMamba 554 785 2 0 0.70 1 0 1 0 0 1856431 1259251 937 380|
|Cape BlackMamba 269 300 1 0 0.89 0 0 0 0 0 722985 554469 345 204|
|pocho BlackMamba 613 639 3 0 0.95 1 1 0 0 1 1500450 1209604 720 254|
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Highest Rated: Attack Mode (155/0)
Most Kills: drug (812)
Most Deaths: Square Apple (980)
Most TeamKills: Ice Boss (48)
Most Flags Lost by Deaths: omega red (23)
Most Flags Aquired by Kills: drug (23)
Most Flags Scavanged: omega red (21)
Most Flags Successfully Dropped: drug (19)
Most Flag Time: WilsonC (1840 Seconds)
Most Kill Points: Ice Boss (128542 Points)
Most Damage Given: drug (1813090) w/l:(812/932)
Most Damage Taken: Square Apple (2197604) w/l:(632/980)
Most Greens: EEL (815)
Highest Bounty: Ice Boss (1847)
Most Attaches: Square Apple (1119)
Most Attached To: Ice Boss (2004)
Final Jackpot: 15.1575m Points

I see 6/7 of your best and 5 of mine... sooooo
Pao did play most of the match, only taunt didnt show, dunno who else is missing? Maybe u refering to bugs? Not an improvement from what terminator,merc or square apple have to offer

Oh forgot about Boogy! But i think he played game 1, anyways only a bit better from what wilson or attack mode have to offer as anchors

Optimal
Level 8
Posts: 3501
Joined: January 30th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Netherlands, the
Contact:

Re: Finals GAME 2 - September 17th - TBD - BlackMamba v Glory Holes

Post by Optimal » September 15th, 2017, 3:05 am

b_l wrote:
September 14th, 2017, 6:34 pm
Edit:
gaZ wrote:
September 12th, 2017, 7:47 am
EEL wrote:
September 12th, 2017, 6:40 am
To comment on last game it was pathetic the way game 1 was handled by league staff

1. League rules say final game is at 3:00 PM and because we must know how big Gaz's dick is the game was at 2:30 PM
2. Start of game Gaz asked me what base we wanted due to being top seed, we didn't get the base and ruined my pre-game strat due to it.
3. I asked Gaz to restart game and was simply ignored and did not get a response.
4. Started the game with ACE., Hydrange and Kess..
5. We were only able to grab 5 flags since we had an issue securing base due to the incompetence from league op since we had to scramble for base.


But no point stating anything since it will be ignored or responded by eg staff with a retarded joke or this might even get deleted rofl. Game 1 is in the books and we are hoping to get a better show and force a game 3.
1. I never, ever, said game was at 3pm. I asked you right after semi-finals what time, you never answered. I posted on forums that game time would be decided amongst GMs and asked you what time. You never answered and deflected back to an outdated rule. Then, like a fucking idiot, you, for whatever reason, decided to tell your squad game was at 3pm when the forum post still said the time was TBD or 2:30. Who's fault is that? We've gone over this 6 times now, quit whining.
1.a There is also a rule stating I can change the rules at anytime.
1.b The game actually started at 2:50 due to Fc-bot being a prick.

2. That was actually the case. Although I was not hosting it, I informed Rae and Johnson of this and was ignored myself.

3. You didn't pm me, or I didn't get that message.
3.a I actually told John and Rae to restart the match 4 times due to the base issue, and the fact that you greened up to 150 bty pre-start and didn't sc your bty while game was going. Also, drug greened to 400 bty and did the same thing. If I had powers, I would've restarted the match and given you the base you wanted like we agreed upon but I do not have that power. I was also ignored by staff to have game restarted.

5. Incompetence from staff, not me. I informed staff of the faults like I said above and nothing was done.
Nvm, already mentioned and called out. Resume.
gaz seems to be pretty stupid yes, but i do have to acknowledge that he did tell rae to restart the gamee multiple times to give black mamba their choice of base. raerae had some very serious issues in pubg at the moment i believe so we cant blame her for dealing with real issues instead of with ssc either. from what ive seen, the game was good i guess and BM had some good chances to win the game. it lasted way longer than expected too so in the end it doesnt rly matter as eel with his experience and good leadership managed to give a good fight untill the end even almost taking back flags
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

Post Reply

Return to “Predictions & Results”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest