GM Signups

Moderator: EEL

Post Reply
RaeRae
EG Staff
Posts: 2050
Joined: March 7th, 2005, 8:18 pm
Location: OHIO - CLE

GM Signups

Post by RaeRae » September 5th, 2017, 8:32 pm

If you would like to signup to be a general manager of a squad, sign up below.
Image
RaeRae*

Kush
EG Staff
Posts: 56
Joined: January 21st, 2016, 10:34 pm

Re: GM Signups

Post by Kush » September 5th, 2017, 9:23 pm

I'll GM

PAT
Level 7
Posts: 2007
Joined: December 26th, 2010, 9:29 pm

Re: GM Signups

Post by PAT » September 10th, 2017, 11:07 am

Finite
Ominous> i might spec help
Ominous> haven't decided yet
Ominous> i may have more g matters to attend to
BOMBED> you'll prolly fuck that up
BOMBED> just go afk or something
1:eel> ray j's dick was fucking eneourmous
1:qs> man i havent had female interaction in about a year

RaeRae
EG Staff
Posts: 2050
Joined: March 7th, 2005, 8:18 pm
Location: OHIO - CLE

Re: GM Signups

Post by RaeRae » September 21st, 2017, 5:55 pm

Infamous/BaT
Image
RaeRae*

Black Boy
Level 3
Posts: 266
Joined: December 6th, 2007, 5:14 pm

Re: GM Signups

Post by Black Boy » October 3rd, 2017, 1:40 pm

sign up aow as gm

User avatar
EEL
Level 8
Posts: 3369
Joined: November 25th, 2004, 5:49 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: GM Signups

Post by EEL » October 4th, 2017, 1:53 am

If you need a GM let me know before the weekend and also as lee requested update player list
Grid

PAT
Level 7
Posts: 2007
Joined: December 26th, 2010, 9:29 pm

Re: GM Signups

Post by PAT » October 7th, 2017, 10:46 pm

Kush/Eel/Finite/Aow imo
Ominous> i might spec help
Ominous> haven't decided yet
Ominous> i may have more g matters to attend to
BOMBED> you'll prolly fuck that up
BOMBED> just go afk or something
1:eel> ray j's dick was fucking eneourmous
1:qs> man i havent had female interaction in about a year

Black Boy
Level 3
Posts: 266
Joined: December 6th, 2007, 5:14 pm

Re: GM Signups

Post by Black Boy » October 8th, 2017, 4:09 pm

PAT wrote:
October 7th, 2017, 10:46 pm
Kush/Eel/Finite/Aow imo

gaZ
Level 5
Posts: 1321
Joined: October 11th, 2002, 10:38 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: GM Signups

Post by gaZ » October 8th, 2017, 9:00 pm

Only 4 gms?
Image

User avatar
EEL
Level 8
Posts: 3369
Joined: November 25th, 2004, 5:49 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: GM Signups

Post by EEL » October 10th, 2017, 10:57 pm

I'll be assisting with running EGBDL.


We can do a vote to see who you would rather see a GM EGBDL.


Thoughts?
Grid

Black Boy
Level 3
Posts: 266
Joined: December 6th, 2007, 5:14 pm

Re: GM Signups

Post by Black Boy » October 12th, 2017, 1:26 pm

or we can skip the vote and just let kush eel finite and myself be gm. noone wants to be gmed by infamous tbh. no offense though. but would u want lacoste to gm a draft league? he is the new age laco atm

Optimal
Level 8
Posts: 3488
Joined: January 30th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Netherlands, the
Contact:

Re: GM Signups

Post by Optimal » October 13th, 2017, 11:30 am

pretty sure we done with eel hosting in any kind of way too.
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

User avatar
Lee
Level 10
Posts: 6775
Joined: October 12th, 2002, 9:26 pm
Location: Estonia
Contact:

Re: GM Signups

Post by Lee » October 13th, 2017, 12:12 pm

Is it really hard to find anyone who would host a league with passion? Just this spring we had bdl with 8 squads, now barely people for 4. Nothing to do with EG being dead, but how this league is promoted and hosted.
BOMBED> i dropped out cuz school is gay as fck
BOMBED> education overrated
Sephiroth> wish i could get half naked with my sister n post pics
Sephiroth> it is the truth

stewie
Level 3
Posts: 479
Joined: August 30th, 2012, 6:39 pm

Re: GM Signups

Post by stewie » October 13th, 2017, 1:39 pm

If infamous is given another chance to GM, drop me from the league. guy has had 5 dumpsterfire draft squads in a row and people keep letting him GM.

Also, ratings aren't out less than 48 hours before the draft(which was delayed already)??

imagine if Rae swallowed her pride and agreed to let Azela be league op in exchange for his name being on f1.
azela would have started this shit 2 months ago and EG is fucked with the current state of affairs.

User avatar
EEL
Level 8
Posts: 3369
Joined: November 25th, 2004, 5:49 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: GM Signups

Post by EEL » October 13th, 2017, 4:46 pm

lee sign up for player I'll carry you to another title
Grid

User avatar
EEL
Level 8
Posts: 3369
Joined: November 25th, 2004, 5:49 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: GM Signups

Post by EEL » October 13th, 2017, 4:47 pm

EEL wrote:
October 13th, 2017, 4:46 pm
lee sign up for player I'll carry you to another title
old friend
Grid

gaZ
Level 5
Posts: 1321
Joined: October 11th, 2002, 10:38 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: GM Signups

Post by gaZ » October 13th, 2017, 5:52 pm

Lee wrote:
October 13th, 2017, 12:12 pm
Is it really hard to find anyone who would host a league with passion? Just this spring we had bdl with 8 squads, now barely people for 4. Nothing to do with EG being dead, but how this league is promoted and hosted.
Will you host it? With passion? Then stop expecting other people too. We're all in the same position you're in for the most part, no one really cares and no one really has time. You get what you get, after 20+ years of this outdated game you should be happy you can still log in whenever you want.
Image

RaeRae
EG Staff
Posts: 2050
Joined: March 7th, 2005, 8:18 pm
Location: OHIO - CLE

Re: GM Signups

Post by RaeRae » October 13th, 2017, 7:30 pm

whoa when did this turn into a me bashing? signup or shutup noobs
Image
RaeRae*

Black Boy
Level 3
Posts: 266
Joined: December 6th, 2007, 5:14 pm

Re: GM Signups

Post by Black Boy » October 13th, 2017, 8:40 pm

RaeRae wrote:
October 13th, 2017, 7:30 pm
whoa when did this turn into a me bashing? signup or shutup noobs
rae always trying her best

User avatar
EEL
Level 8
Posts: 3369
Joined: November 25th, 2004, 5:49 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: GM Signups

Post by EEL » October 13th, 2017, 9:55 pm

Kush and Black Boy reply with your squad name please!
Grid

User avatar
Lee
Level 10
Posts: 6775
Joined: October 12th, 2002, 9:26 pm
Location: Estonia
Contact:

Re: GM Signups

Post by Lee » October 14th, 2017, 4:56 am

gaZ wrote:
October 13th, 2017, 5:52 pm
Lee wrote:
October 13th, 2017, 12:12 pm
Is it really hard to find anyone who would host a league with passion? Just this spring we had bdl with 8 squads, now barely people for 4. Nothing to do with EG being dead, but how this league is promoted and hosted.
Will you host it? With passion? Then stop expecting other people too. We're all in the same position you're in for the most part, no one really cares and no one really has time. You get what you get, after 20+ years of this outdated game you should be happy you can still log in whenever you want.
Whenever I have hosted anything, I have done it with passion. Only thing I'm asking. Every failed league is making it harder to get interested in next one no matter how good it is going to be. And I have also said that if I can a) host league that has the rules I wish and b) there is someone to help me who can actually be online every Sunday, I have nothing against it. So far neither has happened.
BOMBED> i dropped out cuz school is gay as fck
BOMBED> education overrated
Sephiroth> wish i could get half naked with my sister n post pics
Sephiroth> it is the truth

User avatar
Lee
Level 10
Posts: 6775
Joined: October 12th, 2002, 9:26 pm
Location: Estonia
Contact:

Re: GM Signups

Post by Lee » October 14th, 2017, 4:58 am

EEL wrote:
October 13th, 2017, 4:46 pm
lee sign up for player I'll carry you to another title
Seems dead league already before it starts.
BOMBED> i dropped out cuz school is gay as fck
BOMBED> education overrated
Sephiroth> wish i could get half naked with my sister n post pics
Sephiroth> it is the truth

Black Boy
Level 3
Posts: 266
Joined: December 6th, 2007, 5:14 pm

Re: GM Signups

Post by Black Boy » October 14th, 2017, 5:04 am

oh man hangover and have to pick a name... ill use the name art

Kush
EG Staff
Posts: 56
Joined: January 21st, 2016, 10:34 pm

Re: GM Signups

Post by Kush » October 14th, 2017, 10:32 am

Style Boys

User avatar
EEL
Level 8
Posts: 3369
Joined: November 25th, 2004, 5:49 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: GM Signups

Post by EEL » October 14th, 2017, 9:22 pm

Lee wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 4:56 am
gaZ wrote:
October 13th, 2017, 5:52 pm
Lee wrote:
October 13th, 2017, 12:12 pm
Is it really hard to find anyone who would host a league with passion? Just this spring we had bdl with 8 squads, now barely people for 4. Nothing to do with EG being dead, but how this league is promoted and hosted.
Will you host it? With passion? Then stop expecting other people too. We're all in the same position you're in for the most part, no one really cares and no one really has time. You get what you get, after 20+ years of this outdated game you should be happy you can still log in whenever you want.
Whenever I have hosted anything, I have done it with passion. Only thing I'm asking. Every failed league is making it harder to get interested in next one no matter how good it is going to be. And I have also said that if I can a) host league that has the rules I wish and b) there is someone to help me who can actually be online every Sunday, I have nothing against it. So far neither has happened.
What league are you talking about?
Grid

User avatar
Lee
Level 10
Posts: 6775
Joined: October 12th, 2002, 9:26 pm
Location: Estonia
Contact:

Re: GM Signups

Post by Lee » October 15th, 2017, 1:34 am

EEL wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 9:22 pm
Lee wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 4:56 am
gaZ wrote:
October 13th, 2017, 5:52 pm
Lee wrote:
October 13th, 2017, 12:12 pm
Is it really hard to find anyone who would host a league with passion? Just this spring we had bdl with 8 squads, now barely people for 4. Nothing to do with EG being dead, but how this league is promoted and hosted.
Will you host it? With passion? Then stop expecting other people too. We're all in the same position you're in for the most part, no one really cares and no one really has time. You get what you get, after 20+ years of this outdated game you should be happy you can still log in whenever you want.
Whenever I have hosted anything, I have done it with passion. Only thing I'm asking. Every failed league is making it harder to get interested in next one no matter how good it is going to be. And I have also said that if I can a) host league that has the rules I wish and b) there is someone to help me who can actually be online every Sunday, I have nothing against it. So far neither has happened.
What league are you talking about?
I am talking about leagues in general ?
BOMBED> i dropped out cuz school is gay as fck
BOMBED> education overrated
Sephiroth> wish i could get half naked with my sister n post pics
Sephiroth> it is the truth

RaeRae
EG Staff
Posts: 2050
Joined: March 7th, 2005, 8:18 pm
Location: OHIO - CLE

Re: GM Signups

Post by RaeRae » October 15th, 2017, 2:34 am

I've always said that you can host whatever league you want as long as you put in the work. So far Ive mostly seen just the beginning of ideas on forums, then people expect me to just go ahead with it and I have to do all the dirty work on figuring out how the thing is actually going to run. If someone is going to put the work in making a league, especially showing up weekly, they're going to want what they created, not someone else's idea. So while it sounds like "having someone show up every Sunday" seems like the easy part, it's usually the hardest.

If you want to host a league just write down your idea in depth, be available to answer questions for clarification , find someone who can make a maps/bot if needed (bot work is extremely limited and not recommend.), Referee/supervision that is needed, etc.


And none of this "let's move forward and I'll find someone once it's going". No.because that person is too important. I need someone declaring that they will help with league before it's set up.
Image
RaeRae*

Post Reply

Return to “EGBDL Fall 2017”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests