Kalu

Extreme Games Baseduel League (Draft)

Moderators: jaXen, EGDL Management

Kalulu
Level 1

Kalu

Post#1 » February 16th, 2017, 8:39 am

Hey everyone,

I'm going to move from Germany to South Korea in a couple days and live there until March 2018. I have no idea whether I'll be able to play SS during my time there, but I suspect I'll have serious lag issues and that the timezone difference will be a big problem. South Korea is 14 hours ahead of EST, which means that matches scheduled for 2pm and 3pm EST will be at 4am and 5am for me, respectively, and on Monday mornings.
Hence I doubt I'll be able to show to games and hereby resign from EGBDL. I might sign up as an FA later on, but we'll see.

I wish y'all a happy and fun year 2017 and thank you for the fun games and shenanigans. Hope to see y'all in 2018, peace. o/

TheCript
Level 6

Re: Kalu

Post#2 » February 16th, 2017, 12:06 pm

Kalulu wrote:Hey everyone,

I'm going to move from Germany to South Korea in a couple days and live there until March 2018. I have no idea whether I'll be able to play SS during my time there, but I suspect I'll have serious lag issues and that the timezone difference will be a big problem. South Korea is 14 hours ahead of EST, which means that matches scheduled for 2pm and 3pm EST will be at 4am and 5am for me, respectively, and on Monday mornings.
Hence I doubt I'll be able to show to games and hereby resign from EGBDL. I might sign up as an FA later on, but we'll see.

I wish y'all a happy and fun year 2017 and thank you for the fun games and shenanigans. Hope to see y'all in 2018, peace. o/

as far as lag goes, skorea has the fastest internet connections in the world... prob will have some lag coz its far from murica but ull be good

going to south korea to do what? can u find Song Ji-Hyo for me and ask her if she will be my next valentine?
Fc> how old are you again?
TheCript> 24
TheCript> sup?
Fc> you sure you didn't mistype and you actually wanted to type 14?

^^ the level of trolling fc is stuck at ^^

Optimal
Level 8

Post#3 » February 17th, 2017, 5:37 am

Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

Black Boy
Level 3

Post#4 » February 17th, 2017, 6:28 am

thats a manboy, tc is a suspect

Hoontar
Level 2

Post#5 » February 17th, 2017, 11:08 am

Lag in Korea is fine. I had high MS when I lived there but would (almost) never lag out.

Kalulu
Level 1

Post#6 » February 17th, 2017, 3:58 pm

TheCript wrote:as far as lag goes, skorea has the fastest internet connections in the world... prob will have some lag coz its far from murica but ull be good

going to south korea to do what? can u find Song Ji-Hyo for me and ask her if she will be my next valentine?

Yeah, lag wouldn't be the biggest issue I suppose, but the time difference :c

I'm going to study at a university there as part of my program.
LOL I can try to find her for you. But honestly, don't you think there are hotter alternatives? :^)

Hoontar wrote:Lag in Korea is fine. I had high MS when I lived there but would (almost) never lag out.

I see. Are you Korean or Chinese? I saw you posted once that you were going to your motherland for Chinese New Year.

TheCript
Level 6

Post#7 » February 18th, 2017, 4:25 am

Kalulu wrote:
TheCript wrote:as far as lag goes, skorea has the fastest internet connections in the world... prob will have some lag coz its far from murica but ull be good

LOL I can try to find her for you. But honestly, don't you think there are hotter alternatives? :^)

Hoontar wrote:Lag in Korea is fine. I had high MS when I lived there but would (almost) never lag out.

I see. Are you Korean or Chinese? I saw you posted once that you were going to your motherland for Chinese New Year.

i only watch running man and infinite challenge, so i dont know too many...
but ya, there are hotter alternatives but ji-hyo funny too... so its her or any girl from girls generation, preferably sunny...
chopchop...

i wanna go japan or south korea after graduating so maybe till then!
TheCript> 24
TheCript> sup?

Hoontar
Level 2

Post#8 » February 18th, 2017, 3:54 pm

Kalulu wrote:

I'm Chinese (technically German since I was born in Aachen and grew up in Kaiserslautern) but I did an exchange in South Korea. Pohang actually which is where Song Ji-Hyo is from.

TheCript
Level 6

Post#9 » February 18th, 2017, 3:59 pm

Hoontar wrote:
Kalulu wrote:

I'm Chinese (technically German since I was born in Aachen and grew up in Kaiserslautern) but I did an exchange in South Korea. Pohang actually which is where Song Ji-Hyo is from.

coolcool pricey tho in skorea aint it?
TheCript> 24
TheCript> sup?

Hoontar
Level 2

Post#10 » February 18th, 2017, 4:17 pm

Not really, alot cheaper than Europe and NA. Korea's cheap. Japan on the other hand...

Kalulu
Level 1

Post#11 » February 18th, 2017, 7:33 pm

TheCript wrote:
Kalulu wrote:

i only watch running man and infinite challenge, so i dont know too many...
but ya, there are hotter alternatives but ji-hyo funny too... so its her or any girl from girls generation, preferably sunny...
chopchop...

i wanna go japan or south korea after graduating so maybe till then!

Ohh that sounds great, good luck with that! I'm pretty pumped myself.

Hoontar wrote:
Kalulu wrote:

Pohang is near Ulsan, so probably not the greatest place to be... altho that woman seems to have made it, hah.
Didn't know you grew up in Germany. :o What kind of exchange did you do in SK? University?

Monty Python
Level 6

Post#12 » February 19th, 2017, 8:52 am

Have a good time there Kalu, eg will miss you and one team will seriously miss ur anchor skillz.

Return to “EGBDL 2017”