SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderator: s_fcdb

Who will win?

Tycoon
50%
Ninja Rangers
50%
The fairytale story of Wildbird and his crew refuses to end. From a team, which had to change its GM twice, struggle with inner-problems and make it to playoffs on the last day with the last game of the season, to a team which has taken out both 1st and 5th seed and are in final. Now can they also take out the team, which was one of the main reason they got to playoffs in the first place?
Semifinals were all but easy for Tycoon and a bit unlucky for Eye Fck, showing up only with 3 people to begin with, they more or less gave 1st game to Tycoon. Second and third base were extremely intense battles though, both ending with 5-4 score and last round taking close to 50 minutes to finish. In comparison, even the longest, 1st base, didnt take that much in other semifinal. Tycoon doesnt have really a top 4 starting lineup, although finite and wildbird have more or less played in all important games. As a backup or roster change, they have used mainly 17.5, tanke, termi and black boy, which says alot about how laggy this team can be at its peak.
Ninja Rangers up and down course in this league has taken a decisive leap up again. Not really regarded as favourites vs star-filled Creampie, sponger, trance, lee and blood line put up a fight many of their opponents want to forget as soon as possible. Not really giving any chance to creampie, no matter who they used, NR took 2 wins with 5-1 and 5-2 results, making the second semi much less intense fight, when it was believed to be.
Those 4 are expected to start again in finals, but defense, enda, thix, s_fcdb and others can bring support if any of the starters is missing. They key to success for NR has been for entire season great level of understanding each other and teamwork, if they manage to keep that on level, Tycoon will have a hard time in finals.

Rosters

Tycoon

wildbird - gm
black boy - cap
finite - cap

monty python
mwarrior
arach!
office
moggy
trik
laserman
tanke
seoul
eatmore
dys
bai
termi
j e s t e r
nub (nubby)
airez
mr_terror

total-21

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ninja Rangers

trance - GM
ocb - cap
s_fcdb - cap

blood line
avira
lee
greg
defense
altamega
kujak101
odin_
flynt
swarm
sponger
endangered
ww (werewolf!)
wimpleader
flight69
pressure (stroke)
hazardous

total-21

text by Lee
time to see what these ninja rangers are made of, ultimate test for me as an indivual defense player in this league i guess. not winning now seems like something i cannot accept, so i will go hard on these ninjas, and show them that it takes more 4 rangers to take down a wildbird
Optimal wrote:time to see what these ninja rangers are made of, ultimate test for me as an indivual defense player in this league i guess. not winning now seems like something i cannot accept, so i will go hard on these ninjas, and show them that it takes more 4 rangers to take down a wildbird
im sorry, but you sir say the gayest shit in every post.
rofl wow i give u props wildbird, didnt think you were actually gonna make it to finals like u said u were, it looks like the power of intention is stronger then i thought it was lol good luck!
Game Results

Base 1
Code: Select all
+------------------------------------------------------------+
| Winner: Ninja Rangers       Game: 1      Time: 00h 24m 01s |
|           Name         Squad    W    L  TK     R   SP   AT  RD |
|Lee             Ninja Rangers  121  174   1  0.69    5   99   8 |
|trance          Ninja Rangers  147  118   2  1.24   11  150   8 |
|sponger         Ninja Rangers  141  163   1  0.86    5   89   8 |
|BLOOD LINE      Ninja Rangers   89    6  10 12.71   32  169   8 |
|17.5            Tycoon         127  184   0  0.69    3   89   8 |
|Wildbird        Tycoon         143  120   0  1.18    8  121   8 |
|Finite          Tycoon          78   17   1  4.33   31  225   8 |
|Termi           Tycoon          89  149   1  0.59    3   83   7 |
|Black Boy       Tycoon          10   30   0  0.32    2   10   1 |
Base 2
Code: Select all
Ninja Rangers defeats Tycoon 5 to 1!
| Winner: Ninja Rangers       Game: 2      Time: 00h 31m 43s |
|           Name         Squad    W    L  TK     R   SP   AT  RD |
|Lee             Ninja Rangers  190  254   3  0.75    4  117  14 |
|trance          Ninja Rangers  214  154   2  1.38    8  231  14 |
|sponger         Ninja Rangers  203  231   1  0.88    5  139  14 |
|BLOOD LINE      Ninja Rangers   93    1  11 46.50   50  223  14 |
|Tanke           Tycoon         124  191   0  0.65    4   88   4 |
|Wildbird        Tycoon         198  180   2  1.09    5  137  14 |
|Finite          Tycoon         142   16   4  8.35   72  411  14 |
|Termi           Tycoon          19   44   1  0.42    2    7   8 |
|Black Boy       Tycoon         123  257   2  0.48    4  105   7 |
|laserman        Tycoon          17   21   0  0.77    2    5   1 |
Golfer. wrote:rofl wow i give u props wildbird, didnt think you were actually gonna make it to finals like u said u were, it looks like the power of intention is stronger then i thought it was lol good luck!

not as strong as you know who but yeah!

rofl :lol:
Golfer. wrote:rofl wow i give u props wildbird, didnt think you were actually gonna make it to finals like u said u were, it looks like the power of intention is stronger then i thought it was lol good luck!

was just luck, had one of the worst teams, but we made it work a few times, to bad they couldnt handle ninja rangers overwhelming power, they rly played a good game , played out our weaknesses so all i could do was try to prolong and hope for some free points. We did start off good, think they kinda underestimated us, but they woke up quickly. They had 4 well experienced good players, and we lacked alot on that crucial ingredient, but i think some of my players have grown a bit, while some stayed clueless, i wish them the best in future leagues.

lets make one thing clear tho, if i was gm from the start, i would have drafted atleast one well experienced top player and then ninjas would have never beaten us. :P
Well having kute on the team like originally. I'm pretty sure this would have worked out alot better. Having him rush or me being able to rush in finals would have helped us out tremendously.
Well having kute on the team like originally. I'm pretty sure this would have worked out alot better. Having him rush or me being able to rush in finals would have helped us out tremendously.
I’m back!!!!!!!!!

@Wormhole, why you talkin smack on Lacoste?

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!