SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

All Extreme Games and Subspace/Continuum related topics
By terminated
I don't know if you guys got something different, but here was a cool thing done by some cool EGers awhile ago. I found it and was trying to keep the spammers away. (they keep putting up stupid links)

Its a good way for all of you to build the history of EG and keep a record of what has went on.

I have a feeling EG will be around for a long time.

Build it. Participate with your knowledge... should be cool

EG DYNASTIES
http://egdynasties.ewebs.com/index.php?title=Home
By Leet^
Lol, EG-Wiki huh? :p
By terminated
Leet^ wrote:Lol, EG-Wiki huh? :p
yeah it was started a long time ago.. but i dont think anyone knows about it...

I have known about it for a bit, and stop in from time to time, to change what the spammers do... they come and fill it with links...

maybe EG will take care of it now...

cheers
By primetime*
I established eg dynasties several years ago.

There's a lot of good information that many of us have may have forgotten.

For 2 years I nagged the fk out of eg admins to get it integrated to the main EG homepage.

Now it's not even linked - that's how pathetic 'admin' is.

AND INSTEAD WE GET A 7 YEAR OLD "WEBMASTER", WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF CONTRAST AND READABILITY FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION.

OH WOW - FUNNY THAT -- READING SHIT IN WHITE IS EASIER?!!! DUH?
By Lee
cool that its still up, i think i wrote some things regarding my old squads there.
By MiTeY
If we're adding to this, here's something I found interesting regarding Mutiny's history:
[Mutiny] was created on November 18th, 2000. The founding members of the squad were 28awg, Evo3, kari-ann, and OTIS CAMPBELL. They created the squad to just have fun and be able to flag competitively at the same time. I (Leether) joined one day later, on November 19th, 2000. I was actually interested in joining Calamity at the time. Little did I know was that this squad was created so it could NOT be like Calamity. Irony?
The months of December 2000 and January 2001 were very important to the development of the squad. We picked up great people at the time (fin1, cdb!, veto, Hypo ]-[, Joesmegma, AlphaBot+). RisinBlooD, led by Fc, was currently dominating the zone. I remember people leaving arenas when a Risin freq was started up. But there was something unusual about the people on [Mutiny] back then. We weren’t afraid of anything. I remember playing hours at a time in games vs. Risin. I clearly remember our first major win. It was a typical three-freq battle between [Mutiny], RisinBlooD and X-Squad/mix. We had a couple of flags while Risin had the rest. X-Squad was getting very deep in the Risin base, so we decided to stay behind them and flank when they took the base. The plan worked perfectly, with [Mutiny] securing all 30 flags. We knew from then on that we could be a dominant force even though we were "newbies."

Our first squad match was against the best Extreme Games Squad ever known, foe. We beat them in ten minutes, but it was fun. We have beaten almost every squad in matches since we were created (RisinBlooD, Blood, {Top-Gunz}, Impurity, Dominion, SymboliK, Anarchists, Rival, FistOfGod, Erratic, etc).

Now at the time of early 2001, three new dominant squads had emerged. The first was The Grid, led by Hexalite. [Mutiny] and The Grid helped set the stage for a more competitive and fun zone. The second squad was Death’s Angels. Even though this squad was around for a short period of time, it was dominant. Finally, the third squad was ›Blood›, lead by Thanatos. Now known as Blood, they are still extremely active and one of the best squads in the zone. Most squads in Extreme Games last for a very short amount of time. We had lost many key players to all three of these squads, but this helped us choose whom we could trust and whom we could not. The people who stayed around on the squad would later become the core of [Mutiny].

Most people in EG would say the biggest and best rivalry that was ever in Extreme Games was between RisinBlooD and Mutiny. You can feel the hatred between the two sides from spec mode to flag games to prized events and to prized league. It first started off with the confident "newbies" of Mutiny not backing down to RisinBlooD. Being RisinBlooD, they had to shove each victory, each kill, each flank, and each helper freq into the face of Mutiny. They would spam "ez", "S O N N E D", "owned" and any other term to tell the whole zone you just got outplayed, out talked and out azn'ed by them. Constant fights broke out between the two sides. I remember whole threads in the EG Forum that were 20-30 pages with just fights and bashing. Being Mutiny, we didn't back down. I remember our first squad match with them. We waited for an hour just to start and ended up losing in 10 minutes. They ripped us apart in any way, but we would change that. They beat us a few more times in squad matches, until we finally beat them twice in one day. It would go back and forth between two squads until our very last squad match in EGSC.

By this time, our squad had, as Hexalite would say, "ballooned with newbies." 28awg felt that he needed a few players to step up and take leadership positions. OTIS CAMPBELL and myself were the first captains of Mutiny. We really didn’t do much except recruit. That idea phased out really fast. 28awg had then chosen cdb! and myself again to help lead the squad. We helped 28awg with key decisions in the squad. Joesmegma later became a captain and cdb! was promoted to co-leader.

We did not recruit as organized as we do now, but we picked up great players during the next few months. (People like Drawde7770, DarkKnight25, Meether, babaloo, alca, pheap, KniTeX, k0s 2b3, braindeaddude, Venturis, Special KG, EuRa*, Terminated_v.666, ros and many others made the squad what it is today.) This period was full of many changes, even a name change. 28awg had finally gotten the squad “Mutiny”, so we dropped the brackets and continued to dominate.

We also had many leadership changes within the squad. Terminated_v.666 later became a tri-leader with 28awg and cdb!, EuRa, alca and fin1 joined Joesmegma and myself as captains. This group of players helped develop some of the best playing strategies Mutiny has ever used. 28awg and cdb! later established Mutiny in AML. They are currently doing great in their league. We have had many ups and downs throughout the history of Mutiny, but we have always been able to shoot right back up. We have lost many players in our history, and have been able to recruit more to take their spots. By early January 2002, we had recruited more players like Toad21, rexrider, Mimi, MSU, num, shi7stain, rizzah00, ftc and many others who kept the intensity and skill level that Mutiny pilots have always had. The roster during this period was very skilled. They weren’t all that great when they started off, but they worked on their skills all the time. We started doing scheduled practices twice a week to expand our knowledge of flagging. These people had to be the hardest working members that were ever on Mutiny. They really did raise the bar for Mutiny in the future.

As Blood became less and less active, a new squad emerged in the zone. Impurity, led by denk, has become one of the best squads in the zone. I was even in the squad for a few hours after a little incident 28awg, Meether, and myself had. No hard feelings 28awg. The squad matches and pub games between Mutiny and Impurity has made the zone a lot better.

Many changes in leadership occurred once again. 28awg and cdb! were too busy to lead Mutiny in Extreme Games full time. With alca and Terminated_v.666 leaving to start their own squads, Mutiny decided to change the squad around. Five players respected throughout the squad and Extreme Games as a whole were chosen to be the council for Mutiny. The members are 28awg, cdb!, fin1, Joesmegma, and myself. Any tough decision would go through the council. EuRa was leader of Mutiny EG for a few days but stepped down to begin his own squad. fin1 became the new leader for the EG division. Although not as vocal as 28awg, he led to squad with confidence and dedication, never afraid to ask opinions of squaddies. Toad21, KniTeX and Meether were all promoted to captain.

The end of 2002 and the beginning of 2003 brought in many great members: A P E X, Extort, Probot, regulat0r, romeo, Zua, and TTX. I’ve flagged with all theses guys many times and trust me, they own.

In late 2002 and early 2003, our leadership took a major hit. 28awg, our beloved ex-leader and founder of Mutiny retired. Joesmegma, long time squaddie, captain and council member decided to leave the squad. KniTeX was promoted to the council and our beloved Mimi was promoted to captain. Later on, Toad21 would be added to the council.

Mutiny finished 2nd in EGSC, losing to RisinBlooD 2-1. Many people claim that game 3 could have gone either way. We did have 30 flags twice in the match. It was a well-played series. EGSC brought to the end the three top squads: Impurity, RisinBlooD, and Mutiny. On February 16th, 2003, Mutiny was dissolved. The reason behind this was that the leadership in the squad was very tired and needed a break. Each of us scattered to different squads such as Apple, Enrage, SymboliK, FistOfGod, Necrotic, Reloaded, Axial, Grid, Erratic, and Blood. Some of our old members couldn’t regain the feeling they once had with Mutiny and this is why we came back.

On May 18th, Mutiny was recreated. cdb! has now accepted the leadership position for the squad. His council members will be fin1, babaloo and myself. We plan to bring Mutiny back to its prime and help dominate Extreme Games like it once did. We have gotten many ex-members back, including Joesmegma, DarkKnight25, TTX, veto, etc.

Mutiny's future will always look good. Our leaders are among the best in Extreme Games and our squaddies are always positive and fun to be around. And worst comes to worst, if we die, we can always remake it again. $$.

-Leether

Written January 2003
Edited May 2003
By Wu Warrior
Someone should add Operation Butt Pirate on this.
By Wormhole-Surfer
some of the player articles were amusing:

Riddler
EGRadio host who is often drunk on-air
met and was dating cuberoot in real life
looks like Egon from Ghostbusters

nerd
To his Blood squaddies, neRd is known as The Fat Mexican.

Zua
Went to jail for robbing a 7-11 convenience store.

Grid
Grid is known in the EG Community for his brash and loudmouth nature (see also ZUA).
Rightly or wrongly, Grid has a reputation of being a choker.
THE GAYLORD OF ALL EG AND THE DESTROYER OF MUTINY
By fuz
site is down :/
By king
someone write a bio for me, i'll pay good egc
By vaal
King came to EG. EG has been owned by King. King went to Lord Of The Rings party and didn't need to bring costume. End Story.
By echo
Which one of Frodo's friends had red pants?
By terminated
King wrote:someone write a bio for me, i'll pay good egc
I truely believe that EG will be around for a long time and people will want to know and read this. Put your record of what you know or even post here of your 2 cents. It will correct itself over time as other people edit other people. If you post good info here, I put it up when I have the time and I am sure others will as well.

If eg is around for a long time, people will want to know this stuff. Its been updated recently so go check it.

Cheers
By Silver Warrior
terminated wrote:
I truely believe that EG will be around for a long time and people will want to know and read this. Put your record of what you know or even post here of your 2 cents. It will correct itself over time as other people edit other people. If you post good info here, I put it up when I have the time and I am sure others will as well.

If eg is around for a long time, people will want to know this stuff. Its been updated recently so go check it.

Cheers
So i could go there and change the fact that USS stole my squad Mastery? And maybe add the squad Prevalence in there, since i did not see it...
By LiGaya^
Leet^ wrote:Lol, EG-Wiki huh? :p
whos ass is that?
By Wormhole-Surfer
terminated wrote:

Cheers
I find it best to keep your bio short and brief -- only mentioning the most important facts. People are much less likely to fuck with it if you can keep it as objective as possible.
By nunnnez
king:
moderator in extreme-games. plays for trespass.
not as cool as nunnnez, since he didnt even bother to show for various Middle-Earth themed festivities.
never really got the jist of HTML-programming.

nunnnez:
newbeginner #65453. plays for exalt.
cooler than king, likes to party Middle-Earth style.
will be the first to make a mathematical model of the phenomenom known as "irregular ball movement".

unfun:
subspace player. plays for royal.
rofl.

wormhole surfer:
subspace troll. doesnt play, just pops by to talk.
lost his foreskin as a child, and has been trying to justify it ever after.
By Terminatedv666
MiTeY wrote:
September 26th, 2008, 11:58 am
If we're adding to this, here's something I found interesting regarding Mutiny's history:
[Mutiny] was created on November 18th, 2000. The founding members of the squad were 28awg, Evo3, kari-ann, and OTIS CAMPBELL. They created the squad to just have fun and be able to flag competitively at the same time. I (Leether) joined one day later, on November 19th, 2000. I was actually interested in joining Calamity at the time. Little did I know was that this squad was created so it could NOT be like Calamity. Irony?
The months of December 2000 and January 2001 were very important to the development of the squad. We picked up great people at the time (fin1, cdb!, veto, Hypo ]-[, Joesmegma, AlphaBot+). RisinBlooD, led by Fc, was currently dominating the zone. I remember people leaving arenas when a Risin freq was started up. But there was something unusual about the people on [Mutiny] back then. We weren’t afraid of anything. I remember playing hours at a time in games vs. Risin. I clearly remember our first major win. It was a typical three-freq battle between [Mutiny], RisinBlooD and X-Squad/mix. We had a couple of flags while Risin had the rest. X-Squad was getting very deep in the Risin base, so we decided to stay behind them and flank when they took the base. The plan worked perfectly, with [Mutiny] securing all 30 flags. We knew from then on that we could be a dominant force even though we were "newbies."

Our first squad match was against the best Extreme Games Squad ever known, foe. We beat them in ten minutes, but it was fun. We have beaten almost every squad in matches since we were created (RisinBlooD, Blood, {Top-Gunz}, Impurity, Dominion, SymboliK, Anarchists, Rival, FistOfGod, Erratic, etc).

Now at the time of early 2001, three new dominant squads had emerged. The first was The Grid, led by Hexalite. [Mutiny] and The Grid helped set the stage for a more competitive and fun zone. The second squad was Death’s Angels. Even though this squad was around for a short period of time, it was dominant. Finally, the third squad was ›Blood›, lead by Thanatos. Now known as Blood, they are still extremely active and one of the best squads in the zone. Most squads in Extreme Games last for a very short amount of time. We had lost many key players to all three of these squads, but this helped us choose whom we could trust and whom we could not. The people who stayed around on the squad would later become the core of [Mutiny].

Most people in EG would say the biggest and best rivalry that was ever in Extreme Games was between RisinBlooD and Mutiny. You can feel the hatred between the two sides from spec mode to flag games to prized events and to prized league. It first started off with the confident "newbies" of Mutiny not backing down to RisinBlooD. Being RisinBlooD, they had to shove each victory, each kill, each flank, and each helper freq into the face of Mutiny. They would spam "ez", "S O N N E D", "owned" and any other term to tell the whole zone you just got outplayed, out talked and out azn'ed by them. Constant fights broke out between the two sides. I remember whole threads in the EG Forum that were 20-30 pages with just fights and bashing. Being Mutiny, we didn't back down. I remember our first squad match with them. We waited for an hour just to start and ended up losing in 10 minutes. They ripped us apart in any way, but we would change that. They beat us a few more times in squad matches, until we finally beat them twice in one day. It would go back and forth between two squads until our very last squad match in EGSC.

By this time, our squad had, as Hexalite would say, "ballooned with newbies." 28awg felt that he needed a few players to step up and take leadership positions. OTIS CAMPBELL and myself were the first captains of Mutiny. We really didn’t do much except recruit. That idea phased out really fast. 28awg had then chosen cdb! and myself again to help lead the squad. We helped 28awg with key decisions in the squad. Joesmegma later became a captain and cdb! was promoted to co-leader.

We did not recruit as organized as we do now, but we picked up great players during the next few months. (People like Drawde7770, DarkKnight25, Meether, babaloo, alca, pheap, KniTeX, k0s 2b3, braindeaddude, Venturis, Special KG, EuRa*, Terminated_v.666, ros and many others made the squad what it is today.) This period was full of many changes, even a name change. 28awg had finally gotten the squad “Mutiny”, so we dropped the brackets and continued to dominate.

We also had many leadership changes within the squad. Terminated_v.666 later became a tri-leader with 28awg and cdb!, EuRa, alca and fin1 joined Joesmegma and myself as captains. This group of players helped develop some of the best playing strategies Mutiny has ever used. 28awg and cdb! later established Mutiny in AML. They are currently doing great in their league. We have had many ups and downs throughout the history of Mutiny, but we have always been able to shoot right back up. We have lost many players in our history, and have been able to recruit more to take their spots. By early January 2002, we had recruited more players like Toad21, rexrider, Mimi, MSU, num, shi7stain, rizzah00, ftc and many others who kept the intensity and skill level that Mutiny pilots have always had. The roster during this period was very skilled. They weren’t all that great when they started off, but they worked on their skills all the time. We started doing scheduled practices twice a week to expand our knowledge of flagging. These people had to be the hardest working members that were ever on Mutiny. They really did raise the bar for Mutiny in the future.

As Blood became less and less active, a new squad emerged in the zone. Impurity, led by denk, has become one of the best squads in the zone. I was even in the squad for a few hours after a little incident 28awg, Meether, and myself had. No hard feelings 28awg. The squad matches and pub games between Mutiny and Impurity has made the zone a lot better.

Many changes in leadership occurred once again. 28awg and cdb! were too busy to lead Mutiny in Extreme Games full time. With alca and Terminated_v.666 leaving to start their own squads, Mutiny decided to change the squad around. Five players respected throughout the squad and Extreme Games as a whole were chosen to be the council for Mutiny. The members are 28awg, cdb!, fin1, Joesmegma, and myself. Any tough decision would go through the council. EuRa was leader of Mutiny EG for a few days but stepped down to begin his own squad. fin1 became the new leader for the EG division. Although not as vocal as 28awg, he led to squad with confidence and dedication, never afraid to ask opinions of squaddies. Toad21, KniTeX and Meether were all promoted to captain.

The end of 2002 and the beginning of 2003 brought in many great members: A P E X, Extort, Probot, regulat0r, romeo, Zua, and TTX. I’ve flagged with all theses guys many times and trust me, they own.

In late 2002 and early 2003, our leadership took a major hit. 28awg, our beloved ex-leader and founder of Mutiny retired. Joesmegma, long time squaddie, captain and council member decided to leave the squad. KniTeX was promoted to the council and our beloved Mimi was promoted to captain. Later on, Toad21 would be added to the council.

Mutiny finished 2nd in EGSC, losing to RisinBlooD 2-1. Many people claim that game 3 could have gone either way. We did have 30 flags twice in the match. It was a well-played series. EGSC brought to the end the three top squads: Impurity, RisinBlooD, and Mutiny. On February 16th, 2003, Mutiny was dissolved. The reason behind this was that the leadership in the squad was very tired and needed a break. Each of us scattered to different squads such as Apple, Enrage, SymboliK, FistOfGod, Necrotic, Reloaded, Axial, Grid, Erratic, and Blood. Some of our old members couldn’t regain the feeling they once had with Mutiny and this is why we came back.

On May 18th, Mutiny was recreated. cdb! has now accepted the leadership position for the squad. His council members will be fin1, babaloo and myself. We plan to bring Mutiny back to its prime and help dominate Extreme Games like it once did. We have gotten many ex-members back, including Joesmegma, DarkKnight25, TTX, veto, etc.

Mutiny's future will always look good. Our leaders are among the best in Extreme Games and our squaddies are always positive and fun to be around. And worst comes to worst, if we die, we can always remake it again. $$.

-Leether

Written January 2003
Edited May 2003
This is pretty crazy that this stuff is still on here... ha ha

You guys are dedicated :) Always nice to know that EG is still around. Keep it alive!!!
I’m back!!!!!!!!!

What's up dawgs - how's life treating y'all ;-) Hi[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!