H4B wrote:WE WON! gj muggy.
Any1 care to write a recap of what happened?
1. I was originally on starter freq but idroid went afk (rl stuff happend) so 2minutes before start i spec'd so we'd have 8 in for ball chase
2. Meeseeks grabs Bot Left Base after we failed to secure it, We grab top left but we failed to get any balls so were at a disadvantage at this point and Meeseeks able to push our home
3. Next 30-45 Minutes was mainly Meeseeks pushing our home and our Nme Atk wasn't pushing past 20%, a lot of all home and home flanks to clear, deepest they got was 90% which resulted in a home flank clear.
4. Idroid comes back from rl bits, both of us get put in. our Atk pushes to 50% and our homes stable now and this is where Disturb chokes on a mine which pants put next Disturbs one, he even had a ball so guessing he was low on energy. (first mistake, not sure how 3 swings missed it since they were on screen when pants layed it)
5. pants picks up flags and Defending starts at around 50% at home, Meeseeks pushes hard where our timer got really close but they ended up taking our FR in time.
6. Game resets at this point but Meeseeks didn't take bottom left, we manage to secure bottom left which had both balls still in it. (second mistake)
7. This stage its now switched positions where we're at an advantage with balls and for the next 45minutes consists of our home easily holding and our attack pushing to 90% every time, multiple home clears resulting in full attack and forcing meeseeks to flank home to clear.
8. ***Cannot fully remember this bit, if someone can fill in***Eventually our attack pushes to 90% and either a double kill happend or we lost home at the sametime? cannot completely remember but either way we kept bot left base and had flags and meeseeks some how got flags.
9. I went top left base and secured it knowing we had bot base, Meeseeks tried to take few times but eventually forced to drop top right (third and most fatal mistake)
10. At this stage its pretty one sided, we were always pushing quicker on attack and they were always forced home, they defended it really well especially 99% but most know that top right and bot right are weak bases compared to bot left and top left and the game resulted in Disturb getting taken out by pants for a second time by using 2 reps
11. Full D from us and we cleared home at around 50%, at this point it was over since their attack wouldn't push past 30% after that and we dropped for the win.
Cannot completely remember it so anyone else feel free to correct/add