SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

EG Draft League (flagging)

Moderators: Lee, EEL

By EEL
EGL (Extreme-Games League ) Type of draft league.

Includes

Public Flagging/Baseduel/Elitete

Public Flagging - Teams fighting for most points to help out the squad ranking, matches in second public arena pick up style. Would have to review the settings etc.

Baseduel - EGBDL, games during the week with the chance to schedule your weekly game.

Elitete - EGL Style league with elitete settings

We would really need support i would recommend three league coordinators. 1 for each flagging/bd/egl. I know you might think it's not a really good idea to put all these leagues in together or host them at once but we need to have something to do other then bd all week and play one flagging match per weekend.

Just an idea feel free to comment.
By Cust
Azela wrote:Run an EGDL + EGFL hybrid league where we swap VP for $

GM's can bid any amount on players that they want, because there will be no VP limit per freq.

Then you can allow squads to match each other mid-week for $

Earning $ therefore comes from trading players and winning matches.
This could turn into a massively one sided league pretty quickly. Winning at the beginning could mean your team is slightly better, you receive $. You then use the $ to get the best new players being bid on. You win next using best players because no limit. You receive more $. Cycle continues.
By PAT
I'm voting for eel's league. I think we need a head coordinator to go over it all (maybe lv as much as I dislike her) I could be the EGL league op, eel do public arena and then whoever has hosted an EGBDL league before could run that. I like this idea if it will end in early December.

Would there be a squad for each league? Cuz I think that would be very cool to let players play on three separate squads (maybe same if some pick the same players). Ill post more about this when I have more time.
By CCK
I vote for a league with either flagging or bd. I'd be willing to be a league coordinator if needed. Also if you need a GM I'd be willing to do it again.
By elixir
Maybe squads with most points at reset could also gain extra $$ or VP's or some sort of reward to encourage pub activity
By stewie
do EGL/EGBDL weekday matches with elo, then weekend scheduled matches on Sunday that are worth 3x elo. have EGL and EGBDL be paired, - if you accept to play an egbdl weekday match, egl comes immediately after. need only one coordinator for this, dont bother with the pub idea - its not feasible
By stewie
Azela wrote:Run an EGDL + EGFL hybrid league where we swap VP for $

GM's can bid any amount on players that they want, because there will be no VP limit per freq.

Then you can allow squads to match each other mid-week for $

Earning $ therefore comes from trading players and winning matches.
if you want this to happen then you're going to have to be the league coordinator. no one else will run this for you.
By b_l
i like the pub flagging idea. A nice way to discover hidden talent in pubs and get newbies/vets involve as a community.

It's a good first step for new-comers to play in a league with the big boys.
By Optimal
screw draft leagues, im done with having to play with idiots because i have no other choice.
By Optimal
let squads build themselves up stop killing squads with draft leagues you stupid idiots.
By prozaker
drafts do kill squads, I would argue that leagues should be alias only for now on.
By weby
id like to see a small bd league so we could have a lot of teams.
2v2 or 3v3. I think true talent comes out at that stage once you get past 3v3 then players can really be hidden.
and you must swap players out every point. (just so i could get a chance to play)
tie breaker would result in 5v5 1 point.

max squad size: 6-8

it could be draft or non-draft but couldn't have more than 8 people and had to have at least 6 people.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!