SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

All Extreme Games and Subspace/Continuum related topics
By Annihilation
Logged in yesterday to see a similar game in that base.
WTF its so annoying to attack it. Its tighter than a baseduel base which is perfect for 10v10.
If you make attack easy, newbies will have a chance to take flags back after a mistake on their team.
Defenders will learn to play instead of sit on a bombline.
By GhostBusters
SS Steam release date july 3rd i hope it's true it will be nice to see the zone come alive again and see squad's and leagues go on =)
By CCK
Don't worry I'll be back to save the day soon.....

SIKE
By GhostBusters
CCK wrote:Don't worry I'll be back to save the day soon.....

SIKE
Welcome back!!!
By GhostBusters
Pantha wrote:So did you post flyers around E3?? :P

Now's the time, before it gets released on Steam and everyone flocks to TW instead! :P
Fuck i wish lol if E3 was aroud where i live i would just and idea i shot out haha :lol: you going to start playing again Pantha? Since steam release?
By Akbar
I can't believe that 1) this game still exists, 2) this forum is still around, 3) all you fuckers from the early 2000s still post on it, and 4) I just reinstalled the client and logged in for the first time in like 8 years.

<3
By tiger
Holy motherfucking shit. SO I saw the Steam announcement... Aren't the servers going to crash or something!? I'll try it out again on Steam, just to see a bunch of noobs complain about how hard it is.

I can't believe my login still works for this. It's probably been close to 5 years since I even thought about this game.
By WereWolf
Interesting...
By lagGore
Got the mail aswell. Don't really believe steam will bring many ppl, but I don't know steam so.. Hard thing will be to make ppl stick. Might log in to have a look.
By Akbar
Rek wrote:Glad to see our email blasts work! Welcome back all. :-)
it didn't work. went straight to my gmail spam folder. didn't know to look until you mentioned this just now.
By WereWolf
Akbar \o/
By GhostBusters
Welcome back guys. :)
By Agro!
Hmm

I’m getting close to 30, have two kids, a wife and run a shitty time-intensive-soul-sucking business. I imagine a significant portion of other players reside within the realms of this white-picket-fence bullshit too. Almost 30 years old with memories of skipping high school to play subspace – not good memories, productive character building memories, the kind of memories you look back on and mischievously smile about. No, just memories of a squandered youth in front of a 20kg CRT monitor flying a heavily pixelated blob around for hours, over 20,000 of them to be nearer the truth.

Heed my words – get out while you can, fuck everything that holds a pulse and is of the sexual persuasion you prefer. Lower your standards dramatically, use protection and consume copious quantities of every drug available. Combine drugs, have a threesome, participate in mass orgies and travel, travel everywhere. Shit if I had the opportunity I’d even visit Syria asit would be exceedingly more interesting that my current life – because that’s the point. Once you get married and have children, your dick shrivels up and dies, your passport expires and you’re stuck. Stuck throwing literal cash at mini versions of yourself, tiny doppelgangers that are going to grow up not appreciating shit anyways. Little motherfuckers that you both adore and hate – nay – begrudge, that are so goddamn cute that homicide, a once obvious solution becomes a conflicting proposition.......little fucks.

Fuck this game - DONT RETURN! - Live your life, otherwise you’ll end up like me – a fucking eunuch with a credit card that actually took up golf, i mean......fucking GOLF!....wtf

Oh and hi.
By Unlimited
Agro! wrote:Hmm

I’m getting close to 30, have two kids, a wife and run a shitty time-intensive-soul-sucking business. I imagine a significant portion of other players reside within the realms of this white-picket-fence bullshit too. Almost 30 years old with memories of skipping high school to play subspace – not good memories, productive character building memories, the kind of memories you look back on and mischievously smile about. No, just memories of a squandered youth in front of a 20kg CRT monitor flying a heavily pixelated blob around for hours, over 20,000 of them to be nearer the truth.

Heed my words – get out while you can, fuck everything that holds a pulse and is of the sexual persuasion you prefer. Lower your standards dramatically, use protection and consume copious quantities of every drug available. Combine drugs, have a threesome, participate in mass orgies and travel, travel everywhere. Shit if I had the opportunity I’d even visit Syria asit would be exceedingly more interesting that my current life – because that’s the point. Once you get married and have children, your dick shrivels up and dies, your passport expires and you’re stuck. Stuck throwing literal cash at mini versions of yourself, tiny doppelgangers that are going to grow up not appreciating shit anyways. Little motherfuckers that you both adore and hate – nay – begrudge, that are so goddamn cute that homicide, a once obvious solution becomes a conflicting proposition.......little fucks.

Fuck this game - DONT RETURN! - Live your life, otherwise you’ll end up like me – a fucking eunuch with a credit card that actually took up golf, i mean......fucking GOLF!....wtf

Oh and hi.
Rofl well said agro. Glad to hear you are doing good, you have reminded me of why I will never get married.
By GhostBusters

Oh and hi.
Whining and Crying :'( is all i see fuck im married and have 2 kids and and work 13 on and 1 off night shift and still manage to find time to play a hour here or there. And im super busy to on the side with my family and i still able to play it's all about how you go with it. Being married and having kids is great dont know what your talking about and golf is awesome i play it all the time.
By H4B

Oh and hi.
RFOL
By Muwik92

Oh and hi.
best post 2015 :mrgreen:
By Huy

Oh and hi.
Can I buy your soap through Amazon, Tyler?
By SEALs
hi wewe! :)
By GhostBusters
Hey HYU and Wewe come back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By CCK
I guess you should stop talking then eh x400

And the year just got worse.

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!