SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Vote and discuss EGFL 2011 games inside.

Who will win?

Grid in 2
17%
Grid in 3
14%
Silence in 2
40%
Silence in 3
29%
By PAT
col.1 wrote:
PAT wrote:
Unlimited wrote:
PAT wrote:
Unlimited wrote: we could start our b even our c lineup, i can smoke 10 joints b4 the match, and we'll still win.
No offense but you don't affect the lineup whatsoever. Why does it matter if you smoke 10 joints? Pretty sure you do about 6-8 every night.

rofl pretty sure no one likes u, in game or irl. sad newb is in grid now, pretty sure u won't even get started.. even tho we all wish u would so game will end quick so i can watch the probowl
Not saying I'm going to start or even play in finals but so far I've started every match besides one and the one I didn't start I came in within 15 minutes and played the rest of match. I'm pretty sure I've been with Grid less than half the games you've been with Silence and I've still had more playing time.

Btw, Pretty sure half of EG thinks you're a fucking moron as a staffer and handle most situations poorly and biased and the other half just thinks you're a stoner that has no life and hosts events on a dead game all day for the 7 people that show up.
And you wonder why we never take your application for staff seriously. You are poor at playing your own game AR. You always show your hand.
See Idk what me shit talking our rival squad for EGFL and opponent for EGFL that has been going on for years in EG has to do with me getting accepted/denied for mod. You talk out of your ass 24/7. Hell, more than half staff does. Look at Lee last EGDL. I remember it almost word for word. He trashed all squads to defend his squad, Remmidemmi. He said, "Trash talking each and every player in zone is bad but if you're just backing up your squad then I think trash talking is fine" I'm here backing up my squad AS THE SAME AS THE ONLY OTHER 3 STAFF MEMBERS here talking trash. (LEE KACE UNLIM IF U DIDNT KNOW) And what do you mean by "poor at playing my own game" what game are you talking about?

Staff cannot say I haven't made a 100% turnaround just because I defend Grid and talk trash for EGFL FINALS. The largest achievement in the zone atm.

So please, before you deny another good applicant for trash talking or "bad history" or how you like to say, "enough warm bodies". Maybe you should make your staff members stop trash talking or abusing powers or ACTUALLY REMOVE POWERS FROM "RETIRED SYSOPS". Or maybe even stop continuing to add more "warm bodies" to staff when that's your excuse for people you don't like.

Also, hope col.1 isn't considered for GM for egbdl/egl. 1) He doesn't play STILL. 2) He always sits in priv arenas doing staff stuff or afk. 3) Look at his EGDL team he picked, Record and draft (other players calling all the shots because of him wanting to add has-beens or inactives) Since EG relates situations to irl events/situations, I'll do it here. Usually in professional sports, if a GM isn't doing a good job or the team he puts together comes in last place, the coach or GM is fired. In this case col.1 is both. Don't allow him to GM for bd/egl please. We want this to be a competitive league. Not an ursa vs warhable league.
By Unlimited
ar ur problem is u get way too emotional and defensive, that u forget wut this is.. SQUAD PREDICTION FORUM
"ROFL U SUCK WE WILL WIN THIS! U GOT NO CHANCE!" for example is shit talking, u on the other hand r just bashing me not of my squad but me personally.. saying i host events for 7 people? rly is that necessary? and then u say smth about my smoking? dude u haven't changed not one bit..

3-4 months ago, acid rain> im gona change not gona be an idiot anymore wana prove myself
yet same shit all over again, if anything worse cuz now ur bashing staff.. r u that stupid? ofc this reflects the uppers' decision not to hire u..

way to kill this topic ar, once again.. we shud just make another one and ban ar from it so we can have a legit silence vs grid shit talking instead of personal dilemmas of acid rain
By PAT
Unlimited wrote:ar ur problem is u get way too emotional and defensive, that u forget wut this is.. SQUAD PREDICTION FORUM
"ROFL U SUCK WE WILL WIN THIS! U GOT NO CHANCE!" for example is shit talking, u on the other hand r just bashing me not of my squad but me personally.. saying i host events for 7 people? rly is that necessary? and then u say smth about my smoking? dude u haven't changed not one bit..

3-4 months ago, acid rain> im gona change not gona be an idiot anymore wana prove myself
yet same shit all over again, if anything worse cuz now ur bashing staff.. r u that stupid? ofc this reflects the uppers' decision not to hire u..

way to kill this topic ar, once again.. we shud just make another one and ban ar from it so we can have a legit silence vs grid shit talking instead of personal dilemmas of acid rain
Okay fine. You suck. I'm > u. Suck lee's dick. You won't play. Happier?
By MiTeY
Lee wrote:
Mitey wrote:Sorry buddy, I don't feel like connecting the dots for you today.

Grid's chemistry and teamwork gonna smash individual skill and mostly hype that is Silence.
if by chemistry you mean working your fr defensive bomblines out and by teamwork hopign that ursa or majin hero a base for you...

and we have plenty of chemistry, mostly between dbz and dazz and in chat not in game.
Heard you have great chemistry as well...

with your sister. afk

http://www.extreme-games.net/main/viewt ... 39&t=20253
By Lee
Mitey wrote:
Lee wrote:

Grid's chemistry and teamwork gonna smash individual skill and mostly hype that is Silence.
if by chemistry you mean working your fr defensive bomblines out and by teamwork hopign that ursa or majin hero a base for you...

and we have plenty of chemistry, mostly between dbz and dazz and in chat not in game.

with your sister. afk

we all know things are looking desperate if someone uses a 3 year old brandon joke as a comeback.
By MiTeY
Lee wrote:
Mitey wrote:
Lee wrote:

with your sister. afk

we all know things are looking desperate if someone uses a 3 year old brandon joke as a comeback.
You'll feel desperate tomorrow after grid owns you in game one.

And goddamn it Lee, I think nunnnez would be upset you're giving brandon credit. Always ask yourself before replying to me: "have I taken my meds" because you know, I think you're getting too used to debating optimal. Level up already.
By Toretto
New TV series coming out, Senior Citizens Gone Wild:

Staring: Lee as the Grumpy old man
Co-Staring: Mitey as the Oraganized Neat Freak

Produced by alzheimer's, depends wearing KacE

Hitting your TV by Spring...

On our Pilot episode:

Lee chases Mitey around with his cane screaming, get over here you little whipper snapper. Mitey escapes in a fashion similar to the Road Runner. Mitey sets up an Acme Bomb to blow up Lee's WheelChair, little be known the bomb stays tied to Miteys shoe. As mitey hides to watch the Wheelchair blow, he follows the trail of the lit fuse and blows up instantly.. As we know from the roadrunner, this does not mean the end.. just the end of the episode.

Next Show: Paragon joins in on the fun.
By Lee
Mitey wrote:
Lee wrote:
Mitey wrote:
Lee wrote:

with your sister. afk

You'll feel desperate tomorrow after grid owns you in game one.

And goddamn it Lee, I think nunnnez would be upset you're giving brandon credit. Always ask yourself before replying to me: "have I taken my meds" because you know, I think you're getting too used to debating optimal. Level up already.
too bad i will never find out that desperation.
nunnnez? nunnnez hasnt used this line for 3 years, brandon has lol, dont care who made that up rofl.
By Lee
Mitey wrote:From Lee, who hates being wrong or will argue a point to exhaustion, that is a concession. gg gramps

And Kace, I'd watch it. :)
thats the problem, im not wrong, neither is there a point to argue about, pretty ez
By MiTeY
Lee wrote:
Mitey wrote:From Lee, who hates being wrong or will argue a point to exhaustion, that is a concession. gg gramps

thats the problem, im not wrong, neither is there a point to argue about, pretty ez
You're not wrong because there's no point to argue about since there are no points when you provide "logic", yeah, pretty ez. You sure got me there... lol
By Lee
Mitey wrote:
Lee wrote:

You're not wrong because there's no point to argue about since there are no points when you provide "logic", yeah, pretty ez. You sure got me there... lol
uh-huh, overdose of Aricept talking
By MiTeY
Lee wrote:
Mitey wrote:
Lee wrote:

No idea what aricept is, but glad you're extremely familiar with it.

Don't get too off topic Lee, I know it's hard.

Grid gonna smash tomorrow with superior attackers. You'd better pray odi & knitex show. I don't see you getting most kills for the second time in your career either.
By Lee
Mitey wrote:
Lee wrote:
Mitey wrote:
Lee wrote:

No idea what aricept is, but glad you're extremely familiar with it.

Don't get too off topic Lee, I know it's hard.

Grid gonna smash tomorrow with superior attackers. You'd better pray odi & knitex show. I don't see you getting most kills for the second time in your career either.
shame u dont know ur own medication, someone taking care of you in that department? And no, neither did i until i googled medication based on the symptoms you keep showing.

superior attackers? so ursa heroing again? rofl wouldnt call it smashing. Ill gladly quote you after the game though, after you have spent most of game sitting in full defense in your fr room. as for your personal vision, i wouldnt really pay too much attention in what you think, if you dont take ur medication, its just all illusions anyways.
By MiTeY
Feiyin: I haven't, YET - I agree. But Lee already has!

Lee: Thing is, you can say grid defends at 90 like its an insult, but the thing is, you couldn't take while STARTING at 90 while we had all the flags, and we defended 9 vs 10, so what does that say about your attack? ezzzz

It's becoming EVEN MORE apparent Lee has lost his scruples. I'm feeling sorry for him now trying to banter. :(

afk googling medications for Lee's dementia...
By Lee
Mitey wrote:Feiyin: I haven't, YET - I agree. But Lee already has!

Lee: Thing is, you can say grid defends at 90 like its an insult, but the thing is, you couldn't take while STARTING at 90 while we had all the flags, and we defended 9 vs 10, so what does that say about your attack? ezzzz

It's becoming EVEN MORE apparent Lee has lost his scruples. I'm feeling sorry for him now trying to banter. :(

afk googling medications for Lee's dementia...
Once again someone fails to see the point, feels like arguging with my grandpa here. You keep talking about smashing with your great attackers, while your gameplan so far whenever i have played vs Grid has been sitting in defense and relying on fr bombline rofl.
This is getting ridiculous, you should stop when u cannot find new valid arguments, not that you would have presented any.

And the year just got worse.

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!