SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Vote and discuss EGFL 2011 games inside.

Who will win?

Grid in 2
17%
Grid in 3
14%
Silence in 2
40%
Silence in 3
29%
By PAT
Unlimited wrote: we could start our b even our c lineup, i can smoke 10 joints b4 the match, and we'll still win.
No offense but you don't affect the lineup whatsoever. Why does it matter if you smoke 10 joints? Pretty sure you do about 6-8 every night.
By Unlimited
PAT wrote:
Unlimited wrote: we could start our b even our c lineup, i can smoke 10 joints b4 the match, and we'll still win.
No offense but you don't affect the lineup whatsoever. Why does it matter if you smoke 10 joints? Pretty sure you do about 6-8 every night.

rofl pretty sure no one likes u, in game or irl. sad newb is in grid now, pretty sure u won't even get started.. even tho we all wish u would so game will end quick so i can watch the probowl
By PAT
Unlimited wrote:
PAT wrote:

rofl pretty sure no one likes u, in game or irl. sad newb is in grid now, pretty sure u won't even get started.. even tho we all wish u would so game will end quick so i can watch the probowl
Not saying I'm going to start or even play in finals but so far I've started every match besides one and the one I didn't start I came in within 15 minutes and played the rest of match. I'm pretty sure I've been with Grid less than half the games you've been with Silence and I've still had more playing time.

Btw, Pretty sure half of EG thinks you're a fucking moron as a staffer and handle most situations poorly and biased and the other half just thinks you're a stoner that has no life and hosts events on a dead game all day for the 7 people that show up.
By Toretto
PAT wrote:
Unlimited wrote:
PAT wrote:

Not saying I'm going to start or even play in finals but so far I've started every match besides one and the one I didn't start I came in within 15 minutes and played the rest of match. I'm pretty sure I've been with Grid less than half the games you've been with Silence and I've still had more playing time.

Btw, Pretty sure half of EG thinks you're a fucking moron as a staffer and handle most situations poorly and biased and the other half just thinks you're a stoner that has no life and hosts events on a dead game all day for the 7 people that show up.
Sorry I have to point one thing out, you are saying something about him moding a dead game? But yet you keep applying?
By Unlimited
rofl ya i think acid rain knows now he has no chance ever at becoming staff so hes unleashing his tears on me
ever since i refused to help him transfer 5 diff prizes on 5 diff names, no im not gona tranfer prizes just cuz ur an aliasing newbie, learn to play on one name. and yes i smoke, so does half the zone so what? wut does anything ur saying have anything to do with SQUAD PREDICTION OF GRID VS SILENCE, grab a kleenex

btw acid rain aliased as a woman for months, enough said. gg
By PAT
Unlimited wrote:rofl ya i think acid rain knows now he has no chance ever at becoming staff so hes unleashing his tears on me
ever since i refused to help him transfer 5 diff prizes on 5 diff names, no im not gona tranfer prizes just cuz ur an aliasing newbie, learn to play on one name. and yes i smoke, so does half the zone so what? wut does anything ur saying have anything to do with SQUAD PREDICTION OF GRID VS SILENCE, grab a kleenex

btw acid rain aliased as a woman for months, enough said. gg
I guess both of you can't even read my whole post. You read like one sentence of it and started trashing that. And no, don't spread King's rumors. I aliased as GENNY for a month on Impurity and people still thought GENNY was a girl. So yeah.. Stfu. Also, I asked you to transfer EGC from 3 different names to finiTe because I was done aliasing. So gg bro. Stick to spec cause I'm pretty sure that's all you can do.

Edit: |Unlimited silence 107 176 0 0 0.60 0 0 0 0 0 374467 225508 214 64|
Nice. Only game you've started.
By Lee
King wrote:looking at who made this year's egfl final, i'm glad i didn't sign blood up for this cakewalk.
as i said before, part of the reason why it looks like this is because u didnt sign up, would have been a totally different league in that case.
By MiTeY
More coulda, shouda, woulda sentiment from Lee. Lee = excusemaster

Silence gonna get smashed up Saturday and Sunday. These newbs are clueless what's coming.

Grid in 2, under an hour and a half each game, easily.
By Lee
Mitey wrote:More coulda, shouda, woulda sentiment from Lee. Lee = excusemaster

Silence gonna get smashed up Saturday and Sunday. These newbs are clueless what's coming.

sry, you are in no position in calling anyone from Silence a newb, you know newbies in EG do not mean people who are younger than you, but who are worse.
dont get confused, newb
By MiTeY
Lee wrote:

sry, you are in no position in calling anyone from Silence a newb, you know newbies in EG do not mean people who are younger than you, but who are worse.
dont get confused, newb
If this were the case, you'd be the biggest newb in the zone, NOOB

Better take your meds before the game so you can focus properly and have a chance in your mind.
By Lee
Mitey wrote:
Lee wrote:

dont get confused, newb
If this were the case, you'd be the biggest newb in the zone, NOOB

Better take your meds before the game so you can focus properly and have a chance in your mind.
pretty weak, even coming from a retirement home, someone from grid who is actually good should trashtalk here, its like arguing with a 60-year old ace joker here.
By MiTeY
Coming from you, who nearly lost to your own recruit squad, that's a compliment.

When you lose, all the excuses (oh wait, it's "reasoning") will come in handy. I heard you're recruiting ppl to help you lead though. Well, it was probably moggy. Nevermind.
By Toretto
Mitey wrote:Coming from you, who nearly lost to your own recruit squad, that's a compliment.

When you lose, all the excuses (oh wait, it's "reasoning") will come in handy. I heard you're recruiting ppl to help you lead though. Well, it was probably moggy. Nevermind.
That's a lie, he got this far alone! The reunited old men is for after egfl.
By Agro!
lee doesn't need help leading, a simple check of the last 10 years 'best of' would reiterate that fucking point. Not to mention playing an absolute stunner last Sunday.

Silence has awoken - I only came back because we were doing so horribly with terrible shows - and that goes for ALOT of the guys that have returned in the last 3-4weeks. That old adage still applies - you are only as strong as your weakest player, and I happen to be that player. Problem is mitey, I also happen to smash you...so I guess that's the point.
By MiTeY
KaCe wrote:
Mitey wrote:Coming from you, who nearly lost to your own recruit squad, that's a compliment.

That's a lie, he got this far alone! The reunited old men is for after egfl.
Stay out of this old man, you can't even kik properly. :P
By MiTeY
And Agro, I don't remember last playing against you...

and I guess that's the point.

@ Kace & Lee - no, I didn't forget cuz I'm old. Only you two would think that. Well maybe not, but fuck you.
By MiTeY
Lee's just too old now to get it, but it's been tame all along. Welcome to the party, however late you realized you showed up.

Anyways, Grid still gonna rock you fools with or without me playing.
By Lee

i dont get how you can take that as a compliment lol, but i guess the empty space where your braincells used to be can create logic like that, take it however u want to.

And once again, im quite confident that if we get a decent show Grid will not know what hit them, seeing how chat has really been alive lately im quite sure that will be the case.
By col.1
PAT wrote:
Unlimited wrote:
PAT wrote:

And you wonder why we never take your application for staff seriously. You are poor at playing your own game AR. You always show your hand.
By Lee
Mitey wrote:Sorry buddy, I don't feel like connecting the dots for you today.

Grid's chemistry and teamwork gonna smash individual skill and mostly hype that is Silence.
if by chemistry you mean working your fr defensive bomblines out and by teamwork hopign that ursa or majin hero a base for you...

and we have plenty of chemistry, mostly between dbz and dazz and in chat not in game.

That's because everyone is on Discord. Come parti[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!