SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Vote and discuss EGFL 2011 games inside.

Who will win?

Grid in 2
17%
Grid in 3
14%
Silence in 2
40%
Silence in 3
29%
By Toretto
who will win? The epic battle for the EGFL title begins...

Grid: founded by Omega red, granted to eel has had a pretty awesome season. With eel motivating and recruiting reliable players. Eel put a lot of effort into Grid this season and it shows. Golfer has had his best league season yet.

Golfer almost seems invincible. Grid has a pretty reliable and strong defense.

Silence: Silence was one of those squads with ups and downs, started with high expectations and ended with little to no expectations. Today I witnessed first hand, Silence is still in this. They were being out played on many fronts, but held on for the win. Suicide knight is one hell of an anchor. Monty is a tough swing. Sponger almost taking nme alone. Today's battle against Ill was truly legendary.

But now it all comes down to this.. The Long awaited game of Silence vs Grid.. Grid had beaten silence a few times before and during EGFL.. But has Silence woken from their Slumber? Has GRiD got a firm grip on their game?

Tune in next week for the epic finale of EGFL...
By PAT
Grid 2-0 on an Ioth choke for Sunday match.
By Lee
PAT wrote:Grid 2-0 on an Ioth choke for Sunday match.
will be curious to see how ioths choke as a1 or flank swing will determine the game.
By MiTeY
We're going to body-fucking-slam them. Silence is going down as the most overrated, underacheiving squad of the past few years, eclipsing ursa's squad.

After the finals, ppl will be saying that lee is the backwards eel, not the other way around.
By EEL
QUICK STRIKE wrote:Go moggles! :)
que onda wey, toda via no me crees que voy aganar
#NoMames

voy a ser el rason porque esta la bandera de mexico en el centro de la mapa cabron
By Lee
Mitey wrote:We're going to body-fucking-slam them. Silence is going down as the most overrated, underacheiving squad of the past few years, eclipsing ursa's squad.

After the finals, ppl will be saying that lee is the backwards eel, not the other way around.
Rofl thats already impossible, beating Ill has given that title to Ill. Getting to finals was the main goal for Silence and we achieved it, finding motivation to beat this newbie squad is another matter
By PAT
Lee wrote:
Mitey wrote:We're going to body-fucking-slam them. Silence is going down as the most overrated, underacheiving squad of the past few years, eclipsing ursa's squad.

Rofl thats already impossible, beating Ill has given that title to Ill. Getting to finals was the main goal for Silence and we achieved it, finding motivation to beat this newbie squad is another matter
Think of it as beating your rival that has beaten you 3 times without it's current best roster. Please get everyone motivated.. I don't want another boring shit like EGDL final....
By Lee
PAT wrote:
Lee wrote:

Think of it as beating your rival that has beaten you 3 times without it's current best roster. Please get everyone motivated.. I don't want another boring shit like EGDL final....
Lol its not about my motivation, im always motivated, im talking about a few of my starters. Here is a quote from you from chat yesterday:
Dazz> i have won egfl already, why should i care
Same goes for almost every person on squad apart from the newer pilots and a few exceptions. Its a different story for Grid, who are no matter what i do still gonna be more motivated.
But weekend is not far away, we will see how it turns out.
By Optimal
i think silence experienced players have more chance to bring it home, but grid is a really fierce team that works great togheter.

both teams have good players with insight on the game and situations, tho not as good as they were at their prime they still have their moments on a regular base. in my eyes this is the perfect finals match. the teams consist of various kind of players, good and less good, so we can expect a joyfull game with funny stuff, and we will see action at both homes alot too.
By MiTeY
Lee wrote:
PAT wrote:
Lee wrote:

Lol its not about my motivation, im always motivated, im talking about a few of my starters. Here is a quote from you from chat yesterday:
Same goes for almost every person on squad apart from the newer pilots and a few exceptions. Its a different story for Grid, who are no matter what i do still gonna be more motivated.
I almost believe you Lee, except for the fact that you were the most proud I've seen you since got most kills in a match for the first time - EVER. That said, Silence will be a failure if it doesn't win since it was in your words "created to compete with blood" so if you don't win the finals with a roster that you, and a lot of ppl felt was blood competition, it indeed will be a massive failure. You'd better start motivating your squad more, because that is most definitely what great leaders do.

Like I already said, when grid wins, you will want to reverse your name.
By Lee
Mitey wrote:
Lee wrote:
PAT wrote:
Lee wrote:

I almost believe you Lee, except for the fact that you were the most proud I've seen you since got most kills in a match for the first time - EVER. That said, Silence will be a failure if it doesn't win since it was in your words "created to compete with blood" so if you don't win the finals with a roster that you, and a lot of ppl felt was blood competition, it indeed will be a massive failure. You'd better start motivating your squad more, because that is most definitely what great leaders do.

rofl funny, if i would care actually going into logs i could present you at least 10-15 important games (ever played in any?) where i have gotten most kills (obviously what you are known for rofl right?)
i was of course happy, as usually the players in s1-s2 position get most kills, while i spent most of time rushing as flex, i wonder though, what has this to do with anything you said? cant you read that I am always motivated when i enter a league, im just too competitive for not to be motivated, said it just before.
As for my squad, their actions speak for themselves, ive only seen activity in week before the Ill games and im glad it has continued so far and i hope it will continue at least until finals as well, but i cannot guarantee anything.

Also the Silence which was created to challenge Blood is completely different from the squad it is now a year later. It had best players from Tp, Imp and Exalt (thanx for proving that Ill btw)
My current active lineup is far from it and actually involves ppl from blood like sk and agro lol.
If i had known that Blood was not gonna take part, i would have done completely differently if at all. Also i had no motivation in signing up for EGFL for quite a while, actually i dont even think we would be playing in it, if moggy didnt take over active leadership during the period when i was inactive and actually keep the squad alive. Silence is by far the most inactive squad ive ever played in EGFL with.

As for losing to Grid, im confident that if that will happen it will only be because of fr choking, you have quite good "heros" to try it, so i wouldnt be surprised, happened in the main season game as well. BUt im quite sure our gameplay has improved quite a bit since then, so you will be surprised.
By MiTeY
Lee wrote:
Mitey wrote:
Lee wrote:
PAT wrote:
Lee wrote:

i was of course happy, as usually the players in s1-s2 position get most kills, while i spent most of time rushing as flex Yup, you totally proved my point that you were the most proud ever! You even went so far as to mention about 3/4 times after the match that you are indeed more useful in game rather than leading from spec

Excuse #1: As for my squad, their actions speak for themselves, ive only seen activity in week before the Ill games and im glad it has continued so far and i hope it will continue at least until finals as well, but i cannot guarantee anything.

Excuse #2: As for losing to Grid, im confident that if that will happen it will only be because of fr choking, you have quite good "heros" to try it, so i wouldnt be surprised, happened in the main season game as well.
Take your pills before you spaz out old man.

I give no excuses, Grid will win. Pansy!
By Unlimited
ROFLMAOFAO
is that mitey? wtf happened to u old man now u rly do act like ur old, take ur alzheimers pill maybe u forgot that grid has no chance rofl
we could start our b even our c lineup, i can smoke 10 joints b4 the match, and we'll still win.
but i get it.. i rly do, grid needs all the motivation they can get.. they even have their cheerleader mitey acting tough which is HILARIOUS. too funny rofl even eel is quiet cuz he knows gon get his shit handed too him.
oh and btw ravens got pwned by the patriots so expect knitex to show, now u rly have no chance gridlets
By EEL
Unlimited wrote:ROFLMAOFAO
is that mitey? wtf happened to u old man now u rly do act like ur old, take ur alzheimers pill maybe u forgot that grid has no chance rofl
we could start our b even our c lineup, i can smoke 10 joints b4 the match, and we'll still win.
but i get it.. i rly do, grid needs all the motivation they can get.. they even have their cheerleader mitey acting tough which is HILARIOUS. too funny rofl even eel is quiet cuz he knows gon get his shit handed too him.
oh and btw ravens got pwned by the patriots so expect knitex to show, now u rly have no chance gridlets
rofl
By Lee
Mitey wrote:Finally, someone who isn't making excuses. But you know unlimited, Lee is pretty smart to make excuses at this point, because as we all know, you'll need em'.
rofl another one who is confusing excuses with reasoning, seems to be quite a habit in eg lately.
rofl Lee. Im in your active list?

I log on for a few hours every sunday!

Prediction:

Grid home will be 90% with Zly greening in centre. Zly will fail to hero and Grid will lose base. Game Over. haha j/k

Should be a good game. :razz:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!