SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Flagging League 2011

Moderator: Azela

By TheCript
garbage
By wewe
music playing in the background while i was reading? made this good! haha i am sooo ready this weekend i have never been soo pump about eg like this be4! see you all there this weekend and good luck to all teams!
By Lee
Silence has actually more anchors then sk, sin has done great lately, so has boogy, jugulate is a good anchor yet inactive, mort0k can play well and ioth has also anchored lately, so we are pretty fine in that category.

As for rest, grid has almost in every game relied on sitting in full defense and hoping for nme fr anchors to choke, this tactic will not work in semis, next is more aggressive squad and has a clear advantage there.

As for Ill vs Silence, we had our best performance of this league vs Ill so far, but as much as i have heard we will be missing alot of key players, Ill second string is perhaps more active at least where, but time will tell, Ill hasnt had a competitive match in a month and it could hurt. I remember several leagues ago Speed was by far the best squad in december beating Trespass in semis, but then 3 weeks went bye and Mutiny had squadfreqs every single day, while speed was all inactive and eventually Mutiny won league, so activity is quite important, not that we have been too active.
By poemZX_
Great Read. Nice analysis of Grid vs Next. They are quite the mirror image. Gl to both squads
By Lee
Optimal wrote:lol at silence swings.

and i see lee alrdy making excuses.
rofl i would choose any swing in my squad over you, id like to rather keep base clear then have 2 fr anchors.
By TheCript
Lee wrote:

rofl i would choose any swing in my squad over you, id like to rather keep base clear then have 2 fr anchors.
OOOHHH SNAPPPP
LEE THROWING NUCLEAR BOMBS
By Optimal
Lee wrote:

lol thats why youll lose
By Ioth
lol so far, the game u played, ill lost. the game u didnt play, ill won.
By fiori
Dear Azela,

Your reviews were good the first couple of times but now that you have hate towards certain players and exclude them from your updates, it's kind of a shame.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!