By Lee
Lag Knight wrote:poor silence, another demotivational match at start of egfl :(
crushing those newbies will be not demotivational rofl
By Lee
EEL wrote:4 pm est?
Sup
isnt it scheduled at 1pm est?
By EEL
Thas only if we don't reach a set time that would be reasonable for both squads, I understand if u wanna be selfish I don't think you will get a better show that early anyways
By PAT
EEL wrote:Thas only if we don't reach a set time that would be reasonable for both squads, I understand if u wanna be selfish I don't think you will get a better show that early anyways
You're suggesting late times though. That's tough for some people to make. 1pm isn't that bad comparing to 12.
By wewe
1pm EST? meh thats 11am for me. Its very hard for me to wake up with a sleeping disorder : [
By Karth
Sephiroth wrote:lmao this zone is fckn garbage full of nlggers who suck dick, let the piece of sht free 2d game die and the paki n1gger ch1nks inside of it EZ
lol someone needs a nap
By PAT
Rofl whoever edited should edit karth's post too. The message is still there. :[
By Lee
lol is there any specific reason silence doesnt have any 3pm est games? only 1-2pm est ones. Would love to have some versatility there :P
By PAT
Azela wrote:
Lee wrote:lol is there any specific reason silence doesnt have any 3pm est games? only 1-2pm est ones. Would love to have some versatility there :P
Changed silence vs ill to 3pm EST.
Or why Ill has 4 3PM's and Grid has 3 but Silence/Fever/Next have 1 :[
By EEL
rofl u can always re-schedule it donor, to 4pm est :D

why dont we do that this weekend eeh?
By PAT
EEL wrote:rofl u can always re-schedule it donor, to 4pm est :D

why dont we do that this weekend eeh?
Because 5 of my members that I've talked to already can make it sunday at 2, but not at 4.
By Lee
Azela wrote:
Lag Knight wrote:how come semis arent best of 3?
They weren't last year either. It would only drag the league on even further. You could argue for bo3 in QF too, adding a potential 4 weeks onto the league duration ;O
as long as i remember, semis have been always best of 3. It was also the case last year, you might confuse it with egdl, which is 1 game decides always.
Not that i would mind having it as 1 game.
By Lag Knight
it wouldnt drag it out, 1 game on saturday and 1 or 2 on sunday. its been like that every year. imo all playoff games should be b03. gives the league more on importance/fun factor, more ppl get to play :D
By Toretto
Lag Knight wrote:it wouldnt drag it out, 1 game on saturday and 1 or 2 on sunday. its been like that every year. imo all playoff games should be b03. gives the league more on importance/fun factor, more ppl get to play :D
By PAT
Azela wrote:How about we do a best of 2 and the team that has the lowest win time goes through.

In the second match, the ref can set a timer to the time which the last game ended, so when the timer runs out, the other team has lost. Only problem i can foresee is the winning team from the first game just full defense in the 2nd to run out the timer, but since they won the first game, maybe that's a fair advantage to have.
What if first game ends in 20 minutes? Second game only lasts 20 minutes long? Doesn't seem fair imo. just do 1 or best of 3.
By Golfer.
we gotta have it best out of 3 considering we dont have many squads playing in this egfl...
It shouldnt matter how long it takes you to win the game, it should just matter if you win or not.
Egfl would be too short if it was just 1 game, plz make it best out of 3.
By Golfer.
Azela wrote:
Golfer. wrote:we gotta have it best out of 3 considering we dont have many squads playing in this egfl...
It shouldnt matter how long it takes you to win the game, it should just matter if you win or not.
Egfl would be too short if it was just 1 game, plz make it best out of 3.
Semis and finals are best out of 3.

Thumbs up!!! Egfl just got interesting!!!!
By Optimal
so we have to beat them all 2 times rofl, if squads was close in skill i could understand but this is just making shit boring
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!