SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Autumn League 2011

Moderator: Lee

By MiTeY
Is someone keeping track of totals, and can you keep an updated point total in a single thread that is time stamped (example: Last udpated: 10/18/2011 2:31pm EST).

You know, tally them up every day or a few times a week, and keep a public "master" post that shows where squads are as of a current day and time (including that in the post so everyone can calculate current points if it hasn't been done in a few days).

Maybe it's here somewhere and I'm missing it.

It would be a nice incentive for squads to pickup, baseduel, and get more active etc. so they can help their squads.

edit: I just saw that Pat suggested this be done in another thread. Get on it fellas! Results are a HUGE part of motivating squads and inactive players!!!
By PAT
Mitey wrote:Is someone keeping track of totals, and can you keep an updated point total in a single thread that is time stamped (example: Last udpated: 10/18/2011 2:31pm EST).

You know, tally them up every day or a few times a week, and keep a public "master" post that shows where squads are as of a current day and time (including that in the post so everyone can calculate current points if it hasn't been done in a few days).

Maybe it's here somewhere and I'm missing it.

It would be a nice incentive for squads to pickup, baseduel, and get more active etc. so they can help their squads.

edit: I just saw that Pat suggested this be done in another thread. Get on it fellas! Results are a HUGE part of motivating squads and inactive players!!!
I'm gonna try and work on this thread this weekend. Since Lee decided to leave and go on vacay for like a month idk exactly how he wants it so I'm gonna try and mock an previous league results table.
By MiTeY
I would think for now, the format shouldn't matter. As long as you're tallying the points, the format can easily be changed later.

Also, I would make the thread globally stickied, and also have someone updated it on the frontpage news every few days... :)
By PAT
Mitey wrote:I would think for now, the format shouldn't matter. As long as you're tallying the points, the format can easily be changed later.

Also, I would make the thread globally stickied, and also have someone updated it on the frontpage news every few days... :)
Name an active person with correct forum powers and it can be done tomorrow. Or wait a week for that oldie Sann to get on...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!