SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Autumn League 2011

Moderator: Lee

User avatar
By Lee
#488301
Name:

Previous reffing experience:

Are you going to be active during autumn period and be online on regular bases to host pickups, leagues and baseduel matches?:

Can you host scheduled games? (if yes, please mention at what time can you log on and host, can be any time):

Can you show up at Sundays (noon-4pm est) to host EGST games?:
User avatar
By Lee
#488688
i removed old topic and posted new, please signup again if you are interested in helping out
By PAT
#488690
Name: Donor

Previous reffing experience: BD Tournament

Are you going to be active during autumn period and be online on regular bases to host pickups, leagues and baseduel matches?: Yes :D

Can you host scheduled games? (if yes, please mention at what time can you log on and host, can be any time): Any time on weekends // 2-3pm est & 8-9pm est on weekdays

Can you show up at Sundays (noon-4pm est) to host EGST games?: All day, every Sunday.
By Toretto
#488692
Kace
Experience: egfl, egdl, egl and zone mod.
By TheCript
#488701
-TheCript
-no exp
-yes
-yes
-yes
-yes
By elixir
#488703
Name: elixir

Previous reffing experience: None in EG. (Mod in DSB)

Are you going to be active during autumn period and be online on regular bases to host pickups, leagues and baseduel matches?: Yes

Can you host scheduled games?: Yes. 12pm est (earlier on weekends) 6pm est.

Can you show up at Sundays (noon-4pm est) to host EGST games?: Yes
User avatar
By EEL
#488720
Name: eel

Previous reffing experience: egl ref

Are you going to be active during autumn period and be online on regular bases to host pickups, leagues and baseduel matches?: Yes.

Can you host scheduled games?: yes.

Can you show up at Sundays (noon-4pm est) to host EGST games?: Yes.
By camshaft
#488749
Name: Camshaft

Previous reffing experience: EGDL

Are you going to be active during autumn period and be online on regular bases to host pickups, leagues and baseduel matches?: Yes

Can you host scheduled games? (if yes, please mention at what time can you log on and host, can be any time) free 6-12pm during the week....free on sundays

Can you show up at Sundays (noon-4pm est) to host EGST games?: Every sunday
By TheCript
#488781
lee, i just want to let u know bacon said ILL wont participatr if donor gets ref position
User avatar
By Lee
#488785
TheCript wrote:lee, i just want to let u know bacon said ILL wont participatr if donor gets ref position
Signing up is on volunteer bases, i cannot force anyone to sign up, same way with refs, if we would have 20 active ppl signing up to ref, i would have any choice, but currently i dont, i need at least 10 active refs to pull this off and donor is active and willing to step up
i dont really understand why is he pissed off, 3 of his squaddies won the tournament donor reffed rofl.
ego much?
In any way, we got the minimum of 4 squads in, i will never let myself blackmailed, as long as donor is not abusing, cheating or failing as a ref, his position is intact.
By TheCript
#488791
also gives silence the oppertunity to win
User avatar
By Lee
#488800
TheCript wrote:also gives silence the oppertunity to win
If we would be signed up, secondly nomatter if there are million other squads in league, we still have the opportunity to win, that overrated-noleader squad lost to next remember.
By TheCript
#488802
Lee wrote:
TheCript wrote:also gives silence the oppertunity to win
If we would be signed up, secondly nomatter if there are million other squads in league, we still have the opportunity to win, that overrated-noleader squad lost to next remember.
haa, thats funny xD
wanna do a scrim soon?
By Glyde1
#489036
Name:
GLYDE
Previous reffing experience:
NONE
Are you going to be active during autumn period and be online on regular bases to host pickups, leagues and baseduel matches?:
YES
Can you host scheduled games? (if yes, please mention at what time can you log on and host, can be any time):
I DONT KNO HOW TO START BOT YET BUT I WILL BE ON MOSTLY IN MORNINGS AND NIGHTS...EASTERN TIME
Can you show up at Sundays (noon-4pm est) to host EGST games?:
I CAN MAKE EARLIER GAMES MIGHT GET TOUGH TO GET TO 3 AND 4PM GAMES BUT ILL BE THERE PRETTY MUCH EVERY SUNDAY

I LIVE IN EASTERN TIMEZONE AND AM ACTIVE MESSAGE ME IN GAME IF YOU WANT ME TO REF
By Optimal
#489091
Lee wrote:
TheCript wrote:lee, i just want to let u know bacon said ILL wont participatr if donor gets ref position
Signing up is on volunteer bases, i cannot force anyone to sign up, same way with refs, if we would have 20 active ppl signing up to ref, i would have any choice, but currently i dont, i need at least 10 active refs to pull this off and donor is active and willing to step up
i dont really understand why is he pissed off, 3 of his squaddies won the tournament donor reffed rofl.
ego much?
In any way, we got the minimum of 4 squads in, i will never let myself blackmailed, as long as donor is not abusing, cheating or failing as a ref, his position is intact.
ive let you know id ref, in forum and in game, yet u didnt put me as one, even tho i was main ref last 3 leagues, but good job tho, lol
By PAT
#489102
Optimal wrote:egl egdl egbdl

Wont ref if pat is made ref
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!