SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Official EGFL 2010 Rosters. Only Squad Owners & Leaders May Post Here. All May Read.
By Johnson
All Squad Captains who were stated in the signup post will be given access to post here. Please post your full roster in your correct squads topic. The Minimum roster limit is 20 and the maximum roster limit is 35. Post all changes to your roster in this format :

Add to roster :
name1
name2
ect.

Remove from roster :
name1
name2
ect.

This will make it allot clearer for staff. Please do NOT post in other squads topics other than your own.
Thank You.
EGFL Staff.
By Johnson
AS From Sunday 17th October, there will be a 7 day illegitimacy period for all new people added to your roster.

Meaning if someone was added on the 18th October (Monday) they would not be able to play in next weekends games.
PLEASE NOTE: Any names posted on the Sunday, will not be processed until the Monday, meaning they won't be able to play in the following weekends games.

ALSO ALL PLAYERS MUST ONLY HAVE 1 ALIAS ON ROSTER, ANY OTHER ALIAS CANNOT PLAY.
I will be asking for any non confirmed aliases throughout the week or ?message me them (only accepting messages from squad captains.)

Rosters will be locked from the 22nd of November, permanently.

Thank You!
By Johnson
Also, please note that all times adding people on the roster, I will be going by times on the forum, so if it is not Sunday for you, but the on forum it is, your post will be processed as if it was made on Sunday.
Start logging on!

I'd love it if fc put up a bigger map so we could […]

Hey EG DYNASTIES

The good old days!

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!