SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

General discussion about anything but keep it clean.
By Delete
whyso wrote:how long do you let your ciders sit before you start checking them for gravity readings?
Depends on the rotatory quantum axis of the 9th hydrogen atom.
By nunnnez
Delete wrote:
whyso wrote:how long do you let your ciders sit before you start checking them for gravity readings?
not a science major eh?
By Delete
nunnnez wrote:
Delete wrote:
not a science major eh?
missed the point eh?
By nunnnez
Delete wrote:
nunnnez wrote:
Delete wrote:
not a science major eh?
missed the point eh?
nope, just pointing out that you're not a science major.
By nunnnez
sounds good.

keep up the good work.
By nunnnez
post pictures! ^^
By X400
A growing number of Americans are thought to be getting involved in moonshining - distilling illegal liquor. Traditionally hidden in the backwoods, stills are now going into production in cities across the nation, as Claire Prentice reports from New York.

Against the backdrop of the recession and the current craze for artisan produce, illegal distilling clubs and "kitchen-sink" operations are popping up all over the US, from California to New York and Pennsylvania.

Making and selling moonshine is outlawed in every US state and the police treat distilling liquor without a license as a serious crime.

But while official figures are hard to come by, experts believe as many as a million Americans could be breaking the law by making moonshine - also known as white lightning and white dog.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10556048

The article is making it out like a fad and craze more than it is a matter of the recession but i wonder if its not the other way around.. considering the record numbers using food stamps
By Wormhole-Surfer
So what is the deal with your random capitalization?
By Wormhole-Surfer
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:I got home from Work and checked the Batch.

It is Fermenting, but there are Chunks of Dead Yeast from the First Dose still Floating Around in the Batch.

Its initial Gravity Reading is 1.03, which is what I expected.

It might be a bit of a Sunky Batch due to the Dead Yeast that is Floating Around in it.

3X3
I think the druid is an Al Qaida operative and his posts are actually coded messages to other terrorists. Assuming this is true, his latest thread says:

W B

F C D Y F D F A B

G R (1.03?)

S B D Y F A

someone decode this please. use your secret orphan annie decoder ring if necessary.
By nunnnez
i'm sorry to hear that.

do you add a secret ingredient to produce a trademark taste? if i was brewing i'd try to find a special ingredient to make my brew special.
By nunnnez
it is calming to read these posts.
By Phildog
I just made some oatmeal stout. Pretty excited for it. Need to add the yeast tomorrow morning!
By nunnnez
By MyGodIsYahweh
Since I am enlightened by drugs, I have had a thought. I should become room mates with TheDruid. He makes beer, he has psychic powers too with the Tarrot Cards, he smokes dope, seems like a real cool guy and I bet he can hold down a job. That's it, I'm moving to the West and me and TheDruid are getting an apartment and gonna grow weed and brew our own beer every day while playing Subspace!
By MyGodIsYahweh
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:
MyGodIsYahweh wrote:Since I am enlightened by drugs, I have had a thought. I should become room mates with TheDruid. He makes beer, he has psychic powers too with the Tarrot Cards, he smokes dope, seems like a real cool guy and I bet he can hold down a job. That's it, I'm moving to the West and me and TheDruid are getting an apartment and gonna grow weed and brew our own beer every day while playing Subspace!
Sure, NP.

I thought you were an American in Porland Oregon though.

3X3
I am Canadian, live in Ottawa, Ontario. :D
By Phildog
Nice! I bottled my beer 3 weeks ago and just tasted it the other day with some friends.

Turned out pretty well. It's a chocolate oatmeal stout. Trying to figure out what to brew next... maybe a pale ale of sorts.
By Wormhole-Surfer
Can someone make a new forum called TheDruid Forum? TheDruid-3X3 should be the only person who has access to post in it but anyone will be able to read it. I imagine it will have a "Making Booze" thread, a "Druidry" thread and maybe a "POWER POWERBALLING!" thread.
By Carat
Wormhole-Surfer wrote:Can someone make a new forum called TheDruid Forum? TheDruid-3X3 should be the only person who has access to post in it but anyone will be able to read it. I imagine it will have a "Making Booze" thread, a "Druidry" thread and maybe a "POWER POWERBALLING!" thread.
Yes!
By TheDruid-3X3
After cutting back on my Boozing a lot but not my Art of Making Booze, I now have ever 2 Litre Pop Bottle I have filled with Home Made Booze.

That is over 27 Two Litre Pop Bottles!!!

3X3
By Luxe
I had a UA that came positive for alcohol once. It was retested, and turns out that it wasn't positive from drinking alcohol. I eat so much sugar that my pee ferments into alcohol. :p
By king
once on the lips always on the hips.
By TheDruid-3X3
After finishing getting a lot of Cleaning and Laundry done, I have finished off my last bit of Peach Cider that I had left over from a couple of nights ago and grabbed the Next Bottle in my Rack.

It turned out to be my 2011 Summer Solstice White Spring Water Ale, which was Bottled Up on or about June 22nd.

It is made with a Shot Glass Worth of Galstonbury Tor White Spring Water and 4 Litres of Joe Dec Spring Water with a Cooper's Canadian Blonde Beer Kit and made with Corn Sugar.

It Is Perfect!!!

It Is Delicious!!!

:mrgreen:

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Awens to All:

Here is a Picture of a Freshly Poured Sleeve of my 2011 Summer Solstice White Spring Water Pilsner:

It is Delicous! The Best Home Brew I Every Made! :mrgreen:

It is made with an Airline Bottle Worth of White Spring Water that came from the Glastonbury Tor in June of 2006.

Here is a Picture of the Glastonbury Tor that I took for you. I think I might make it into a Label for this Batch:

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
I am having a go at making my Blue Berry Punch Cider with some Cloves in it.

While the Batch is Boiling, I think I will play some EG.

3X3
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!