SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games League 2016.
By Ste
Elite Duel League (EGL) - coming soon.

THIS IS NOW EGL run by 5150Case and Boba. -Rek

If you want to participate, reply with your alias and the squad you will be playing for (alias mandatory, squad not). And you shall be added to the list.

Squad List:

Resistance - Ste, Kaiori, Bearded_Actual, Mwu La Fraga, Cyp
Warsong - Rojo, Ojo, * mindriot, qwing, ahenobarbus, * dragoon', * storm, Pic
Fade - MWarrior, Motorbreath, JDOM
Too Fresh - Kush, Unlimited, 5150CASE, Rock bottom
RiseNation - World, Liquid Weed
Death - Pressure, Cape, Mr. Tinkles, Trasher, Ease, Turban
Grid - eel,
live.laugh.love - wO

Players:

Ste
Rojo
MWarrior
Herbz
Aurelius
Motorbreath
World
Kaiori
Bearded_Actual
JDOM
qwing
iDRoiD
mosi
MINION BOB
TheCript
5150CASE
cuberoot
Mwu La Fraga
Unlimited
Kush
Ojo
* mindriot
ahenobarbus
* dragoon'
* storm
taunt
Rek
Pic
Hydrange
Pressure
Cyp
Rock bottom
Liquid Weed
Cape
Mr. Tinkles
Trasher
Ease
eel
Turban
wO
J.B. Books
Up in ya !!
Mangled
rn

* = Awaiting confirmation.
Last edited by Ste on February 16th, 2016, 3:50 pm, edited 32 times in total.
By Ste
mosi wrote:whats the lag limit ?
Code: Select all
---------------------- General Arena Limits ----------------------
Ping (Average):         350 ms
Ping (Current):         380 ms
Ping (High):            2500 ms
Packetloss:             2.00%   Mode: Maximum
Spike Current:          6.00%   Mode: Maximum
Spike Total:            6.00%   Mode: Maximum
Weapons Packetloss:     2.00%
Lowbandwidth Pl:        0.40%
By Rojo
add death limit so we can have the least bit of strategy of targeting and protecting, instead of players attaching and suiciding on the nearest target? and make map fit for teamplay, team grouping, chasing loners; ?go eliteduel seems awful
By SucceeD
Rojo wrote:add death limit so we can have the least bit of strategy of targeting and protecting, instead of players attaching and suiciding on the nearest target? and make map fit for teamplay, team grouping, chasing loners; ?go eliteduel seems awful
+1 !
By stewie
SucceeD wrote:
Rojo wrote:add death limit so we can have the least bit of strategy of targeting and protecting, instead of players attaching and suiciding on the nearest target? and make map fit for teamplay, team grouping, chasing loners; ?go eliteduel seems awful
+1 !
iirc, theres not a bot that has this feature. someone would have to add this feature to the bot (which will prob take staff 6 months-1yr)
By qwingz
Sign me up please!

player: qwing
currently squadless; not sure how active I will be

I second Rojo's suggestion that some sort of death limit be imposed. If a death limit can be imposed, then 4v4 would prob be better. But if a death limit can't be imposed, I'd prefer 3v3.

[Made an edit Sun Jan 17 because I realized I had a brain fart re 3v3/4v4 preferences.]
Last edited by qwingz on January 17th, 2016, 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By WORLD
Ste, squad limit, 6 players per squad max!?

Updated Player List

Players:

Ste
Rojo
MWarrior
Zeneric
Succeed
Aurelius
Motorbreath
World
Kaiori
Bearded_Actual
Qwing
Idroid
Jdom
Mosi
MINION BOB

Squads

Resistance - Ste, Kaiori, Bearded_Actual
Fade - Mwarrior Motorbreath
Pure - Rojo
By Ste
WORLD wrote:Ste, squad limit, 6 players per squad max!?
Would like to hear peoples opinion on this. More squads means more people get the chance to play.
By Rojo
stewie wrote:
SucceeD wrote:
+1 !
iirc, theres not a bot that has this feature. someone would have to add this feature to the bot (which will prob take staff 6 months-1yr)
no bot with team death match module? hard to believe
By stewie
Rojo wrote:
stewie wrote:
SucceeD wrote:
+1 !
no bot with team death match module? hard to believe
not just a team death match module, the bot also has to be modified to accomodate for the arena, coordinates, player commands, ref commands, squad rosters, squad adjustments, etc.
By qwingz
Re squad limits: I think the crucial qn here is how active players will be. 6 is fine if people are going to be active enough and show, but it'll be very problematic if not. Just for comparison's sake, squads with as many as 14 ppl have had problems showing for 4v4 matches in chaos's league. My sense is that EG players are a lot more active, but I don't know how active exactly they are, and we might want to err on the side of caution if this is the first time we're doing a 4v4-type league here. But I'm sure you will have a better sense of how active people here are / will be: I'm just providing a second-order or meta-level sort of opinion.
By Rojo
?message ste: remove pure squad add Warsong squad, players Rojo,Ojo,mindriot,qwing,ahenobarbus,dragoon',storm

no need for a limit, people want to play? well make a squad and create playtime if your current squad has too many
rip EG

RIP- thanks for the memories, I had a blast. Any[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!