SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

By RaeRae
#530695
This is the easiest place to get you all together, and for transparency's sake.

I was made aware that Elitestar is Disturbulance (by disturbulance himself). His named NEVER showed in alias check at all. He said he told me a few weeks ago but I honestly cannot recall that but I'll trust he did. Since he's signed up/drafted on both names, we'll have to drop one. Since Elitestar was the complete unknown player going into this, that would be the one who drops. However that would leave AOW's team down a player.

Since we had one orphan for round 16 (mason613), we would just bring him over to AOW's team to even it up. All teams would have 15 players.

Finite and AOW, if this works then go ahead and agree, however I know it's never that easy and there are reservations. We can discuss this in game or here, whatever's best to get this resolved.
By Glyde1
#530696
Give aow an extra free agent pick dropping elitestar for mason Isn't a fair trade off.
By Black Boy
#530697
Glyde1 wrote:
October 16th, 2017, 9:51 am
Give aow an extra free agent pick dropping elitestar for mason Isn't a fair trade off.
By poemZX_
#530699
Black Boy wrote:
October 16th, 2017, 10:25 am
Glyde1 wrote:
October 16th, 2017, 9:51 am
Give aow an extra free agent pick dropping elitestar for mason Isn't a fair trade off.
ya but no one knew it was dist to begin with
By gaZ
#530700
Mason will never show. Aow deserves the extra fa
By RaeRae
#530701
poemZX_ wrote:
October 16th, 2017, 10:46 am
Black Boy wrote:
October 16th, 2017, 10:25 am
Glyde1 wrote:
October 16th, 2017, 9:51 am
Give aow an extra free agent pick dropping elitestar for mason Isn't a fair trade off.
ya but no one knew it was dist to begin with
That was my initial thought, since Mason and Elitestar were completely unknown aliases they were considered equals. But I also completely understand the feeling that mason is less than elitestar and I'm willing to compensate fairly. Hence the topic and conversation.

I do like the idea of giving AOW an additonal DA draft pick. Maybe to keep it fair, elitestar was drafted the 9th round (out of 15). That's 60% through the draft. Once we get the Final FA list, whatever round is closest to 60% through, AOW can get an additional draftee? Then it doesn't really throw off the rest of FA draft. What do you guys think about that?
By Glyde1
#530702
Everyone has know dist uses the alias elitestar for years now.
By RaeRae
#530703
Glyde1 wrote:
October 16th, 2017, 1:16 pm
Everyone has know dist uses the alias elitestar for years now.
Really? I had no idea. Hmph.
User avatar
By EEL
#530708
drop elitestar,


come fa draft the order would be

1. AOW
2. EEL
3. Kush
4. Finite
5. AOW


Imo
By Glyde1
#530709
EEL wrote:
October 16th, 2017, 5:58 pm
drop elitestar,


come fa draft the order would be

1. AOW
2. EEL
3. Kush
4. Finite
5. AOW


Imo
Sounds fair. He was suppose to get 1st pick?
By Black Boy
#530712
isnt the normal order in fa aow eel kush finite and aow again? dont see how im compensated
By RaeRae
#530713
Black Boy wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 10:27 am
isnt the normal order in fa aow eel kush finite and aow again? dont see how im compensated
No it'd be snaked like draft. So

AOW, Eel, Kush, Finite, Finite, Kush, Eel, AOW... etc.

So it'd be

AOW, Eel, Kush, Finite, AOW, Finite, Kush, Eel, AOW ... etc.
By Optimal
#530714
its not really a compensation imo, disturbalance signed up with 2 names, wether he told or not, theres no log of this and league ops dont recqall it either. so basically on paper its plain bullshit. also dist choose to play for the other team instead of ours, this shows more abuse. Its only fair if dist gets dq from league or put in FA at the very least which is doing him a favour.

First pick in FA was granted to ART the moment he got last pick in main draft, theres absolutely no reason to bring up his first pick in the compensation and then give him a 5th pick. It just doesnt make sense. especially not if dist still is allowed to remain in the league without consequences.

im behind what ever Art of War decides tho.

if we dont punish cheaters/abusers etc in 2017, when will you, and how do you expect players to be fair in the future leagues if u dont punish illegal actions.
By Disturbulance
#530715
Chill out rofl
Optimal wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 10:42 am
its not really a compensation imo, disturbalance signed up with 2 names, wether he told or not, theres no log of this and league ops dont recqall it either. so basically on paper its plain bullshit. also dist choose to play for the other team instead of ours, this shows more abuse. Its only fair if dist gets dq from league or put in FA at the very least which is doing him a favour.

First pick in FA was granted to ART the moment he got last pick in main draft, theres absolutely no reason to bring up his first pick in the compensation and then give him a 5th pick. It just doesnt make sense. especially not if dist still is allowed to remain in the league without consequences.

im behind what ever Art of War decides tho.

if we dont punish cheaters/abusers etc in 2017, when will you, and how do you expect players to be fair in the future leagues if u dont punish illegal actions.
Oh please, i came to rae the moment i noticed it went wrong. Nothing intentional here. I signed up on dist originally but wanted to play on elitestar as well so pmed rae to sign me up as 2 names. Since aliascheck somehow failed i could have easily said nothing and just never log in on elitestar again.
By Black Boy
#530716
RaeRae wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 10:32 am
Black Boy wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 10:27 am
isnt the normal order in fa aow eel kush finite and aow again? dont see how im compensated
No it'd be snaked like draft. So

AOW, Eel, Kush, Finite, Finite, Kush, Eel, AOW... etc.

So it'd be

AOW, Eel, Kush, Finite, AOW, Finite, Kush, Eel, AOW ... etc.
alright. this looks fair to me, now if we can do something about the 6pm games aswell it would be great.
By TheCript
#530719
RaeRae wrote:
October 16th, 2017, 9:41 am
This is the easiest place to get you all together, and for transparency's sake.

I was made aware that Elitestar is Disturbulance (by disturbulance himself). His named NEVER showed in alias check at all. He said he told me a few weeks ago but I honestly cannot recall that but I'll trust he did. Since he's signed up/drafted on both names, we'll have to drop one. Since Elitestar was the complete unknown player going into this, that would be the one who drops. However that would leave AOW's team down a player.

Since we had one orphan for round 16 (mason613), we would just bring him over to AOW's team to even it up. All teams would have 15 players.

Finite and AOW, if this works then go ahead and agree, however I know it's never that easy and there are reservations. We can discuss this in game or here, whatever's best to get this resolved.
seems like this pathetic fking nerd made two names, only to pick the squad he likes most after the draft...

Black Boy wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 12:04 pm
RaeRae wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 10:32 am
Black Boy wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 10:27 am
isnt the normal order in fa aow eel kush finite and aow again? dont see how im compensated
No it'd be snaked like draft. So

AOW, Eel, Kush, Finite, Finite, Kush, Eel, AOW... etc.

So it'd be

AOW, Eel, Kush, Finite, AOW, Finite, Kush, Eel, AOW ... etc.
alright. this looks fair to me, now if we can do something about the 6pm games aswell it would be great.
i doubt there will be any good second round picks, so not rlly compensated
User avatar
By Embrace
#530721
Optimal wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 10:42 am
its not really a compensation imo, disturbalance signed up with 2 names, wether he told or not, theres no log of this and league ops dont recqall it either. so basically on paper its plain bullshit. also dist choose to play for the other team instead of ours, this shows more abuse. Its only fair if dist gets dq from league or put in FA at the very least which is doing him a favour.

First pick in FA was granted to ART the moment he got last pick in main draft, theres absolutely no reason to bring up his first pick in the compensation and then give him a 5th pick. It just doesnt make sense. especially not if dist still is allowed to remain in the league without consequences.
I agree with this.
User avatar
By dreownsu
#530723
lol to have some perspective, elitestar was picked in the 9th round
By Optimal
#530737
Disturbulance wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 11:03 am
Chill out rofl
Optimal wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 10:42 am
its not really a compensation imo, disturbalance signed up with 2 names, wether he told or not, theres no log of this and league ops dont recqall it either. so basically on paper its plain bullshit. also dist choose to play for the other team instead of ours, this shows more abuse. Its only fair if dist gets dq from league or put in FA at the very least which is doing him a favour.

First pick in FA was granted to ART the moment he got last pick in main draft, theres absolutely no reason to bring up his first pick in the compensation and then give him a 5th pick. It just doesnt make sense. especially not if dist still is allowed to remain in the league without consequences.

im behind what ever Art of War decides tho.

if we dont punish cheaters/abusers etc in 2017, when will you, and how do you expect players to be fair in the future leagues if u dont punish illegal actions.
Oh please, i came to rae the moment i noticed it went wrong. Nothing intentional here. I signed up on dist originally but wanted to play on elitestar as well so pmed rae to sign me up as 2 names. Since aliascheck somehow failed i could have easily said nothing and just never log in on elitestar again.
im Always chill.

Anyway rules say you should get dq from league, im sayin put in FA is fair. nothing happens however. How are we compensated for an active solid player that went late, which is considered a steal. This is no cyclone type of case aliasing and losing him cause of that. If we look at all factors, gettin you in the 9th round as taunt says, its by far the biggest steal in the league which has insane value, especially in a what 60 player tourny with 4 squads? Youre no Jammy but you can keep up with merc and pao on a good day, which only adds to your value and the value of our loss with your action.

You say you wanted to play on elitestar but now you playin on dist... whatever the reason is, its yours, but our loss of great value has to be compensated better than with a 5th pick
By Golfer.
#530749
Black Boy wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 12:04 pm
RaeRae wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 10:32 am
Black Boy wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 10:27 am
isnt the normal order in fa aow eel kush finite and aow again? dont see how im compensated
No it'd be snaked like draft. So

AOW, Eel, Kush, Finite, Finite, Kush, Eel, AOW... etc.

So it'd be

AOW, Eel, Kush, Finite, AOW, Finite, Kush, Eel, AOW ... etc.
alright. this looks fair to me, now if we can do something about the 6pm games aswell it would be great.
6 pm games on weekdays are great ( that's 3 pm for a lot of people which is way better than playing at 11am/noon ) ... Should just keep it the way it is

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!