SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Draft League x 2017
By Optimal
#529011
Golfer. wrote:
May 12th, 2017, 3:16 pm
I think hulksmash is a sick alias rofl but nevertheless I'm not here to try to get ppl to thrive off of our "shttalking" - I'm just saying that I honestly think if I were to put in 110% effort that I think I'd have a 60% chance ( you 40% ) of winning.

Like I said I can't remember any squads I own... it's been wayyy too long since I've done ?squadcreate... You still in or u gonna back out?
Maybe think of a good alias that you have and put that on the line, or less valuable-to-you squad
play for golfer, illplay for viper. this way youll give 200%
By Ioth
#529015
Lol sb playing for some silly squadname while telling golfer to play for his identity. Sounds like sb is the one scared here.
By Optimal
#529033
Ioth wrote:
May 13th, 2017, 10:52 am
Lol sb playing for some silly squadname while telling golfer to play for his identity. Sounds like sb is the one scared here.
im playing against a guy who mathematically calculated his win % over me and according to this will beat me if he tried 110%. im giving him the code to go 200% on me. I know ill try my hardest too, i dont wanna lose viper. a little fear is never bad, it keeps you focused and alert.

also pretty sure Viper squad name has more value than Golfer alias.

I only said to put up something of value so that i will try my hardest and not get bored as there is soemthing i can actually own after i win. I never asked for him to put up an alias either untill he repeated that if he tried his hardest he would beat me for sure, so why not play for something which will obligate you to try the hardest you ever could imagine?
By Golfer.
#529045
Viper doesn't hold nearly as much value as Golfer does but nevertheless it's still a good squad name. It was a shot in the dark but my offer still stands with Hulksmash. Find a good alias to put on the line and match that :shock:
By SouthPaw
#529073
Hey old peeps.

Stumbled across the forum just for kicks and saw this league. I'm going to have some free time over the weekends this summer and would love to get back into playing. Do we know the beginning/end dates? If it works out, I'm gonna sign up and see if I can dust off my keyboard if some poor team picks my ass up :lol:

Nice to see some familiar faces :)
By GAZ!
#529106
SouthPaw wrote:
May 19th, 2017, 11:47 pm
Hey old peeps.

Stumbled across the forum just for kicks and saw this league. I'm going to have some free time over the weekends this summer and would love to get back into playing. Do we know the beginning/end dates? If it works out, I'm gonna sign up and see if I can dust off my keyboard if some poor team picks my ass up :lol:

Nice to see some familiar faces :)
Sp I need you to login with whatever name you want to use because I cannot add a player last seen more than 10 days ago.
Hey EG DYNASTIES

I was looking through a really old hotmail e-mail […]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!