SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

League TBD

Moderators: jaXen, EGDL Management

By doomsy
Yes u heard it, Gaz stepping up to host the next egdl.

he wanna go with a simple draft league but i came up with an *half & half draft league idea.

i gave him the following idea:

keep the egdl idea but we could make an half & half draft setup.

1- gms setup a 12-15 man roster before draft start so we can go on with who we recruited and keep a somewhat kind of squads we initially tried to get cuz i know many of u guys really wanted to play with your friend/squadmate.

2- by dropping the roster count to 12-15 it will inevitably give room to a sixth squad and draft possibilities for the unsettled players.

3- the vp rules would have to be reviewed if we go with any of that to fit the draft style.

4- FAs would be fewer or almost non-existant so we could focus on matches.

5- Gaz wanted to mix in egbdl through week/weekend to keep up activity and competition the whole time.

as for mixing league style if any have any idea for something suiting egdl and making the zone alive be it egbdl tweaked or something better let us know.

Gaz will come up with everything probably after this weekend this was only a post for an idea and to announce next league style.
By TheCript
nice, lets go
By Lee
doomsy wrote:
April 29th, 2017, 8:40 am
Yes u heard it, Gaz stepping up to host the next egdl.

he wanna go with a simple draft league but i came up with an *half & half draft league idea.

i gave him the following idea:

keep the egdl idea but we could make an half & half draft setup.

1- gms setup a 12-15 man roster before draft start so we can go on with who we recruited and keep a somewhat kind of squads we initially tried to get cuz i know many of u guys really wanted to play with your friend/squadmate.

2- by dropping the roster count to 12-15 it will inevitably give room to a sixth squad and draft possibilities for the unsettled players.

3- the vp rules would have to be reviewed if we go with any of that to fit the draft style.

4- FAs would be fewer or almost non-existant so we could focus on matches.

5- Gaz wanted to mix in egbdl through week/weekend to keep up activity and competition the whole time.

as for mixing league style if any have any idea for something suiting egdl and making the zone alive be it egbdl tweaked or something better let us know.

Gaz will come up with everything probably after this weekend this was only a post for an idea and to announce next league style.
I do not understand anything, as usual by doomsy. What initial squads? 12 man roster for 8v8 league are you insane? So confusing.
By gaZ
Perfect. Leave me a message in game if anyone else would be able to help.
By doomsy
lee maybe u were not aware but for egft we had 5 squads getting put together such as : explosive, acid, 420, legacy, csgo warrior.

wut i explained and it wasnt really that hard to follow is, the 6 gms recruit on their own 12-15 member(gm included) before the draft starts.

so if u start with 12 member to recruit per squad u got 72 players rdy to play
BUT
this is not the end after having those 72 players rdy we start a draft for those who didnt make the cut for recruitment or were just unsure where to go to.

we were about to get an egfl style league and many wanted to play with their friends or player they play well with so to not flush these efforts to recruit member/friends down the drain i made a compromise.

so u still get a draft league but u start with recruiting before the draft. nothing really hard.
By TheCript
so first you stack to 12-15 people, and the rest of the newbs get drafted just to leave no one out?

it will be the same fking thing as egfc or whatever afghan's new league was called...

just draft the whole thing
By Lee
doomsy wrote:
April 29th, 2017, 1:46 pm
lee maybe u were not aware but for egft we had 5 squads getting put together such as : explosive, acid, 420, legacy, csgo warrior.

wut i explained and it wasnt really that hard to follow is, the 6 gms recruit on their own 12-15 member(gm included) before the draft starts.

so if u start with 12 member to recruit per squad u got 72 players rdy to play
BUT
this is not the end after having those 72 players rdy we start a draft for those who didnt make the cut for recruitment or were just unsure where to go to.

we were about to get an egfl style league and many wanted to play with their friends or player they play well with so to not flush these efforts to recruit member/friends down the drain i made a compromise.

so u still get a draft league but u start with recruiting before the draft. nothing really hard.
Why are your ideas always so unnecessarily complicated. And in what universe is this a good idea. Takes away positive sides of both leagues.
By pocho
Rofl, when i first read this i thought my english was getting weak, glad i was wrong
By DCshoe
Pocho with the post of the thread. Doomsy it takes you 10000 words to say "hello". Basically he's looking at a league that recruits first, then drafts from the remaining unrecruited.
By EEL
Here is another idea, keep the squads we have now except the teams that did not make the playoffs and add them and other players into a draft and host a league with Flagging/EGL/EGXC/BD
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!