SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Everything Squad Related Here
By col.1
EG is glad to provide forum space for active squads to use. In order to have a forum added you must contact either sann or col.1, and they will add a forum for your squad. The forums will be accessible according to a squad user group. We will ONLY add the squad leader to this group, and the group will be put on request. The squadleader must then give accept the request from the player in order to have access to the forums.

THESE ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS RIGHT NOW! Give me a few days to get the kinks worked out,

thanks

col

Here is the process for your squadleaders to add members once their forum and group is made.

Click on user control panel
Click on the tab that says "usergroups"
on the left click Manage groups
Now you can either edit your group's information, or you can click MANAGE USERS
From this point you can select and approve members, or you can simply add them all by hand, if you so choose.
YOU CAN APPROVE ALL MEMBERS WHO HAVE APPLIED AT ONCE! JUST SELECT ALL THE boxes, AND THEN CLICK TO APPROVE APPLICATION!
By Sann
For your information, no staff nor admin on the forum can read your squad forum UNLESS you add them to your usergroup, so you don't have to worry about staff prying your squad messages. (We will be monitoring staff log as well, to insure this wouldn't be abused)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!