To become a radio host, you should be willing to TALK on air as well as play music.
People want to listen to interesting audio, not just your music. IF YOU JUST PLAY YOUR OWN MUSIC, THEY WILL TURN OFF AND LISTEN TO THEIR OWN STUFF... DUH... so....
1) You must be prepared to talk on air relatively frequently
2) You must commit to host at least once a week
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY
1) E-mail a 60 second or longer clip of your voice, to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Your clip will be posted here and voted on by everyone.
The following rules for hosting the EG Radio service are here to ensure consistency amongst the Extreme Games environment. I believe they are fair.
As part of the radio host team, you MUST follow them. Failure to do so jeapodises our entire radio service.
I'll seriously kick your ass if you don't obey. No excuses or no warnings.
Hosting Rules, as made by Ratio:
- DO NOT make racial, discriminatory or derogatory remarks
- DO NOT abuse EG squads or players
- DO NOT criticise EG staff