SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Schedules, download recorded shows & discussion. Address: radio.extreme-games.net
By USS
Well mostly all of you know, that i am getting over spammed w/ msgs about people wanting to be Radio Hosts. Right now We have different varieties of Host. Each with a different style, and unique way to do their show.

If you are interested in hosting on EG Radio, having your own show. I have afew new rules.

You must provide me with a sample piece of what your show is going to be like. I would like a minute or 2 recorded and be sent to me at student1983@gmail.com.

You must provide me with a general sense of what your going to be doing while your on air. Takin calls (skype), doing a request hour, etc.

I am looking for unique and established shows. Something that you can provide the Extreme Community, once or twice out of the week.

Also, don't ask to be a EG Radio Host , if you don't have a microphone. Whats the point of hosting, if your not goin to talk?

Also, i want you to be more interactive with the listeners, not just play a song after a song and so forth.

Also, provide me what kind of songs you are going to be playing during your time slot. example: Babo plays her phat list and does shoutouts and requests. Riddler / Cube play the same kind of music, indie, nothing main stream.

I want quality not quantity. I want you to show me, that your show will get the highest rating, compare to the other Host.

Leave Your Name Here
With all your information and send me sample to my email address.

Thanks

- USS

8)
Last edited by USS on October 13th, 2004, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By king
Echo wrote:
USS wrote:...i am getting over spammed w/ msgs about people wanting to be Ratio Hosts.....Thanks

- USS

8)
THIS IS OFF TOPIC
By Guest
King wrote:
Echo wrote:
USS wrote:...i am getting over spammed w/ msgs about people wanting to be Ratio Hosts.....Thanks

- USS

8)
THIS IS OFF TOPIC
SO IS THIS.

newbie.
By Guest
I'd like to host EG Radio once just to have a live interview with Joe-E, Tailz, Ronch, Crono and Lammy; and a few other locals like Brownsville, Zazi or Magik^ :)

I'm sure a few people would find it more then interesting to hear Lammy yelling at Tailz, hearing some old retired RB's insult SS and plenty of other interesting things. :)

Edit: But gathering all these people at one given time for a computer they no longer like could be a difficult task.
By Rek
Aight, Yeah I wanna be a DJ.

Have Experience.. had my own station for a while.

Um.. can take requests, have microphone/shoutcast/all that good stuff/skype.

I'll do interviews along with Funny short clips between songs. Movie Quotes and etc. Also i'll have a little dittie that i'll play every now and then that says. "You're Listening to Eg Radio Dj'ed by Rek." Ez to do, I have the $600 programs and shit.

Music: I'll do a lot of Mixture, Rock, Hard Rock, Hip-hop, maybe every now and then a Country song. I don't do rap or techno or dance.

I'll send ya a clip in a bit.
By Azn-Rai
Just make me one. :thumbsup:
By moero
hey i was curious if i could be a dj for the timezone around 10 to midnight est...i kinda had a plan of doing a different thing each day

Monday:

Young and The Restlesnn Night: the only songs that are played will be from local bands, i have a big selection of local bands for me, and would be willing to play any other local band songs that people would want

Tuesday:

Rock and Roll High School: I will take requests and play some songs of my choice, but in order to get your song played, you have to tell me some interesting fact about that band, that i will repeat over the radio before playing the song

Wednesday:

Three-in-a-row Night: People can request a group and i will pick 3 songs from that group and play them in a row, or people could request 3 songs by a certain band and have them played. I will also be on occasion mixing in my own three-in-a-rows.

Thursday:

Album Night: I will take user input at the beginning of the show and collect votes for an entire album that will want to be played, whichever one is voted for will play, probably will have time for 3 albums each night

Friday:

Request night: Just plain ol' request night, will also leave the opportunity for chapelle show requests to be made, since i have easy access to most of the chapelle show episodes.

i got a headset, but am not sure of where to get skype

if you are interested please try to catch me in-game.

p.s. i would be mostly playing rock style music, but i am open to all ranges of rock, (from slipknot stuff to good charlotte)

just curious

*edit* i would probably only be able to be on for an hour on friday (9 PM est)
By Barrack
Im subscribed to the Bob and Tom show (VIP internet access) i could air that every day its a 4 hour show

Leave me a priv message in game new name (Kancer)
By LeRaldo
I would like to DJ randomly, at no specific time. I'd only wanna DJ if nobody else wanted to or couldn't get on. And I would be willing to leave the instant someone else wanted to DJ.

I'm familiar with shoutcast (DJed for an online radio on IRC), and I have a mic.

Basically if I were to DJ, I would post my playlist on my website, and if people wanted they could request songs from it. Other than that, I would just be playing songs of my choosing. I could do shoutouts and other random stuff if wanted.

My playlists consists mostly of rap/hip-hop, but I have a small bit of classical rock. Most of the rap I have isn't completely mainstream (such as 50 cent) but I do have a few albums from popular artists. Also, if people are in the mood I can also play some anime opening/ending themes or other songs from the OSTs.

I'm not going to send you a 2 minute clip of me DJing because it would be a waste of your time and mine, because my show will be simple as stated above. If you want a clip to hear my voice or anything like that then I'd be happy to provide. And same for my playlist, if you wish to see that I can give it to you.

Basically I just want to be a filler DJ; I want people to have something to listen to when the main DJs are offline or busy. I wouldn't want a specific "time slot" to DJ.
By lagGore
leraldo, i doubt other djs could describe themselves other than u when its about time n schedule
except primetime perhaps, who i have never listened too, dunno perhaps completely not my timezone
By SA-Leaf
Barrack wrote:Im subscribed to the Bob and Tom show (VIP internet access) i could air that every day its a 4 hour show

Leave me a priv message in game new name (Kancer)
ATTN: I dont know if rebroadcasting that would be a good idea =p
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!