SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games League 2016.
By dreownsu
ill play, dunno how active i will be though
By Ste
Rojo wrote:?message ste: remove pure squad add Warsong squad, players Rojo,Ojo,mindriot,qwing,ahenobarbus,dragoon',storm

no need for a limit, people want to play? well make a squad and create playtime if your current squad has too many
Changed as requested.

If you could get your members, Ogo, mindriot, ahenobarbus, dragoon' and storm to ?message me to confirm they're playing, that would be much appreciated.
By WORLD
Add squad Bury to the list.

Going to recruit some players and hopefully we can get this thing going.

World
Liquid Weed - He asked me to sign him up and he joined squad.
Mosi - Pending
By Ste
[Feb 02 02:42] Owens: RiseNation , Capt. World
WORLD wrote:What arena this going to be in btw?
Should be EGEDL.
Baptism wrote:When will this league be starting?

Do you have any specifics?
Just waiting on enough sign ups and then arena, starting date, rules etc will be posted in another thread.
By EEL
Grid

Eel
Bombed
Ragequit
Taunt
Poem zx
Tryo
Rushmore
Yawn
Omega red
Criminal-player
F0rcer
Golfer
Caffrey
Cust
RaeRae
Connie
Romeo
The_Nme
Anderson
Luxe

When do we start
By Optimal
Rojo wrote:add death limit so we can have the least bit of strategy of targeting and protecting, instead of players attaching and suiciding on the nearest target? and make map fit for teamplay, team grouping, chasing loners; ?go eliteduel seems awful

eg alrdy has this, its called egl
By Ste
EEL wrote:Grid

Eel
Bombed
Ragequit
Taunt
Poem zx
Tryo
Rushmore
Yawn
Omega red
Criminal-player
F0rcer
Golfer
Caffrey
Cust
RaeRae
Connie
Romeo
The_Nme
Anderson
Luxe

When do we start
Half of those are inactive... I'll add you and Grid to the list but you're going to need to get your members to at least ?message me individually so I know who's going to actually play.
Baptism wrote:What is your threshold? Are you looking for a particular number of participants?
36 players spread across 6 squads minimum is what I were aiming for.
By Rojo
Optimal wrote:
Rojo wrote:add death limit so we can have the least bit of strategy of targeting and protecting, instead of players attaching and suiciding on the nearest target? and make map fit for teamplay, team grouping, chasing loners; ?go eliteduel seems awful

eg alrdy has this, its called egl
Why arent we playing it? Instead were playing the attach and suicide/repeat in those boxes

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!