SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

EG Draft League (flagging)

Moderators: Lee, EEL

By PAT
So now we can't do any drops or trades? WHY ARE WE OPENING FREE AGENCY AND ONLY SORT OF UNLOCKING ROSTERS? Jesus this is such bullshit. Eel fkin sucks.

Eel messaged me and told me combo wanted to be dropped from league but he told me himself I shouldn't drop him yet and I should try to talk to him first. Then suddenly rosters are locked and I have a massive 8 vp's locked onto my roster that I can't do shit with.
By GhostBusters
probably should post Drop combo in trades and drops.
By PAT
The Market should be opening up because the rules are saying that the rosters ARE NOT locked yet. They are supposed to lock this upcoming saturday. I don't see why we are going through with half of the rule.
By EEL
Finite you even told me you were going to trade combo, i replied saying i would not allow it and you still did not post the drop thread. lol
By EEL
EEL wrote:Finite you even told me you were going to trade combo, i replied saying i would not allow it and you still did not post the drop thread. lol

I messaged you over a week now too. You even tried to trade me COMBO. COMBO will not be dropped.
By PAT
I DID NOT try and trade combo to ANYONE. I said it as a joke to you asking if I could trade him. You're full of shit with everything you say.

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!