SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

EG Draft League (flagging)

Moderators: Lee, EEL

By PAT
The way I see it........
-- 4.2a - Rosters are permanently locked after mid-season. For example, if a season has 9 weeks of play, all rosters are locked and final on the Saturday after week 5, exactly at 6PM Eastern. Any transaction at 6PM or afterwards shall become void.

If you look at our schedule, including preseason we have 8 weeks of play. Which would mean on the saturday AFTER week 4 matches were played (which is labeled Week 3 in the schedule thread). Meaning that roster lock would not be until Saturday, August 8, 2015 at 6 PM EST.

So someone please tell me why the fuck eel is sitting here manipulating the league/rules yet again to accomodate for himself. Give Aelderon to bearscare, demote eel from league coord and make him just gm. And let us draft on these players (WITHOUT RAISING THE VP'S CUZ SQUADS HAVE ENOUGH OPEN VP TO BID ON THE PLAYERS ALREADY.) cuz eel does this shit to where he wants a player that signs up and will cheat and raise vp to get them (AELDERON). //rant.
By PAT
Also, how about locking the thread so nobody else can sign up for the league cause it's pathetic that the coordinator realized last minute (wrongly i might add) that players cannot sign up for league any longer.

ALSO, he told froot to sign up in two more weeks because he was gonna be gone for 2 weeks. So technically our coordinator told a player he couldn't sign up until after he thought the roster lock was. Ultimately not allowing him to play in league.
By lv
That rule should say regular season, that does not include preseason or playoffs.

With five weeks of Regular Season, last FA should take place of week three and then roster lock.

At least that's the way I have been doing it.
By Cust
LV, I'm not sure which side of the issue you were intending that sentence to support with lack of one word which could change the idea entirely. "Last FA should take place of week three...". End of week 3? Beginning?

Regardless, I was looking at the previous EGDL's schedule really quick and the last EGDL had its last FA the day after the week 3 game. Which would have been today comparatively.

--Your friendly neighborhood cust

Disclaimer: I don't really care either way
By dreownsu
Cust wrote:LV, I'm not sure which side of the issue you were intending that sentence to support with lack of one word which could change the idea entirely. "Last FA should take place of week three...". End of week 3? Beginning?

Regardless, I was looking at the previous EGDL's schedule really quick and the last EGDL had its last FA the day after the week 3 game. Which would have been today comparatively.

--Your friendly neighborhood cust

Disclaimer: I don't really care either way
"Your friendly neighborhood cust" rofl died
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!