SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

EG Draft League (flagging)

Moderators: Lee, EEL

By H4B
i spent hours training him last week and he delivered yesterday almost getting most kills
By EEL
Alias checks were done however due to cycads directive we are not allowed to expose who they actually are, the ones that do have the name next to their names are the ones who told me. Alias checks are done to ensure nobody is double squadding. IF that's the case Rhin0 is aliased as well but rated accordingly such is iDroid in this case. H4B has been helping out and the results showed :shock:.
By H4B
Yes idroid is a huge steal at 3vp. He is playing at 5vp. But then again the vps are insane this year.

And I happen to be an excellent trainer.
By SEALs
Navik1 is king.
By PAT
Also, I never knew structural was sentenal if that rumor was true.
By H4B
PAT wrote:Also, I never knew structural was sentenal if that rumor was true.
rofl
By Unlimited
I can assure you 100% structural is not sentenal. Sentenal? wouldn't have just flag rushed in a pickup.
By CCK
So I was told my bids didn't count today because I have broken a rule due to the time infringement. So I was told by eel all my votes for the day didn't count based on the fact I posted too soon. So I asked them to sync the browser with the forum I did. Guess what, it was the same time. What a coincidence, you fking scum.
By H0ST
Lee wrote: My point is not that eel abused or you or anyone in the past. My point is that having league coordinator and squadleader in same person will always give people option of doubting the choices they make, as their objectivity can be always questioned. It does not matter if the person is capable of running things correctly or not.
What Lee said, the problem is with perception. I appreciate eel for stepping up and coordinating the league but he will most likely be made a scapegoat for any problems that arise during the league.

If nobody else could step up and run the league and eel is all we got then we'll just have to deal with it especially considering the current state of staff/management, I don't expect much.

iDroid should have disclose his alias during sign ups tho, he is playing in the 5-6vp range, if everyone did the same then draft leagues will be mayhem. But it's just another overrated/underrated vp rating issue, we have it every league. I was overrated for 7 considering I only show to 2-3 games each leagues due to timezone
Last edited by H0ST on July 27th, 2015, 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CCK
I'd love to sign up as coordinator.
By establishment
CCK wrote:So I was told my bids didn't count today because I have broken a rule due to the time infringement. So I was told by eel all my votes for the day didn't count based on the fact I posted too soon. So I asked them to sync the browser with the forum I did. Guess what, it was the same time. What a coincidence, you fking scum.

let me see if i got this right, because you posted a bid 1 minute too early ALL of your bids are invalid? that makes no fucking sense. the (slightly steep) 8vp bid on aeld was posted FIVE hours later should be valid in any logical and objective sense.

moreover, this is there GM+coord turns problematic - CCK and Hyd bid 7 on aeld -> eel the coord was the one to decide when and if it's invalid -> eel the gm can promptly bid 7 on aeld.
By Optimal
lol why people still abuse. who the fuck cares about telling aliases, any player signing up for a league should be exposed to make it 100% fair. dont know why staff isnt behind this. pretty retarded conduct for 2015
By dreownsu
i personally dont think that ccks bids should be invalid
By BOGmeduser
no sht they shouldn't. If you mistakenly post a second too fast your bids for the rest of the day dont count? What kind of moronic/blatant league control (cheating) is that?
By EEL
Azela wrote:
establishment wrote:
CCK wrote:So I was told my bids didn't count today because I have broken a rule due to the time infringement. So I was told by eel all my votes for the day didn't count based on the fact I posted too soon. So I asked them to sync the browser with the forum I did. Guess what, it was the same time. What a coincidence, you fking scum.

let me see if i got this right, because you posted a bid 1 minute too early ALL of your bids are invalid? that makes no fucking sense. the (slightly steep) 8vp bid on aeld was posted FIVE hours later should be valid in any logical and objective sense.

moreover, this is there GM+coord turns problematic - CCK and Hyd bid 7 on aeld -> eel the coord was the one to decide when and if it's invalid -> eel the gm can promptly bid 7 on aeld.
Off topic, but that's absurd. It's not easy to get your bid in right at 3pm EST because the forum timer can't be aligned to the second. Pretty harsh imo.

I asked Lady Vader about this and she made the decision that BearScare's squads bid wont be valid for the player bid on.
By BOGmeduser
And do you agree with her? You have the right to not be stupid. Unless what she thinks happens to benefit your team, in that case, be stupid.
By dreownsu
lol well if cck is out, eel has highest legal bid on aeld
By dreownsu
4.24 - No posting to any FA Market thread beginning five (5) minutes before FA Market opens. If you or your squad do post within this 5 minute period all your and your squad's bids for the players you or your squad bid on early will be invalidated. If you need to sync your browser, open a test thread somewhere in the forum.

thats the rule, from what it says and what she means are 2 different things. the rule states bids made before the 3pm mark are invalid.
squad bid on early will be invalidated
it doesnt say anything about the bids made after.
By EEL
dreownsu wrote:4.24 - No posting to any FA Market thread beginning five (5) minutes before FA Market opens. If you or your squad do post within this 5 minute period all your and your squad's bids for the players you or your squad bid on early will be invalidated. If you need to sync your browser, open a test thread somewhere in the forum.

thats the rule, from what it says and what she means are 2 different things. the rule states bids made before the 3pm mark are invalid.
squad bid on early will be invalidated
it doesnt say anything about the bids made after.

4.24 - No posting to any FA Market thread beginning five (5) minutes before FA Market opens. If you or your squad do post within this 5 minute period all your and your squad's bids for the players you or your squad bid on early will be invalidated. If you need to sync your browser, open a test thread somewhere in the forum.

If the rules doesn't say Taunt cant play on Seoul's name, are you allowed to do so? lol
By Optimal
why you guys even bother, you all gonna lose

So Brave will crush you all
By H0ST
I wanna know more about what Azela pointed out. If I alias as Katsumi in this league and only league coordinators and vp raters know I am h0st while no GM will know I am h0st? are we allowed to play anonymously?

If that is true then it won't be fair if 1 GM is also coordinator/rater who have access to information about a player's history than other GMs even when vp are rated fairly because he will know about that player's past aliases, capability/position, activity, underrated/overrated while other GMs are clueless.

I think cycad's directive should be removed, especially for draft leagues where underrated and low vps will allow a squad to stack up a strong freq. I've always see a spike of aliasers when there's a league, fine for egfl but not drafts leagues.

I can also alias and get 7 vp then pm only poem my real identity so he will pick me but pick me late in draft (since nobody gonna draft an anonymous 7vp) and manipulate the draft in such way.
By PAT
Azela wrote:Off topic, but that's absurd. It's not easy to get your bid in right at 3pm EST because the forum timer can't be aligned to the second. Pretty harsh imo.
2 seconds after my computer timer is when the exact minute is on forums. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo............... It's definitely possible to time it. :D
By H0ST
H0ST wrote:I wanna know more about what Azela pointed out. If I alias as Katsumi in this league and only league coordinators and vp raters know I am h0st while no GM will know I am h0st? are we allowed to play anonymously?

If that is true then it won't be fair if 1 GM is also coordinator/rater who have access to information about a player's history than other GMs even when vp are rated fairly because he will know about that player's past aliases, capability/position, activity, underrated/overrated while other GMs are clueless.

I think cycad's directive should be removed, especially for draft leagues where underrated and low vps will allow a squad to stack up a strong freq. I've always see a spike of aliasers when there's a league, fine for egfl but not drafts leagues.

I can also alias and get 7 vp then pm only poem my real identity so he will pick me but pick me late in draft (since nobody gonna draft an anonymous 7vp) and manipulate the draft in such way.
Can someone please clarify this for me
By H0ST
H0ST wrote:
H0ST wrote:I wanna know more about what Azela pointed out. If I alias as Katsumi in this league and only league coordinators and vp raters know I am h0st while no GM will know I am h0st? are we allowed to play anonymously?

By Baptism
Azela wrote:
EEL wrote: 4.24 - No posting to any FA Market thread beginning five (5) minutes before FA Market opens. If you or your squad do post within this 5 minute period all your and your squad's bids for the players you or your squad bid on early will be invalidated. If you need to sync your browser, open a test thread somewhere in the forum.

If the rules doesn't say Taunt cant play on Seoul's name, are you allowed to do so? lol
The rule is not fair. This rule has been added by someone who I don't believe is capable of running leagues or making fair judgements for leagues. I would strongly suggest getting someone like Baptism or higher to take a second glance at the rule and have it scrapped.
Just lock the forum/thread. When the free agent market opens, unlock the market thread so players can post. You don't have to worry about that rule.
By H0ST
H0ST wrote:
H0ST wrote:

By Omega Red
The invalidating bids on early bids rule was cause of last years egdl when Finite or someone were spamming threads with bids before they opened prompting a "you cant bid because of a new recent post" message. Essentially locking out others bids
By establishment
Omega Red wrote:The invalidating bids on early bids rule was cause of last years egdl when Finite or someone were spamming threads with bids before they opened prompting a "you cant bid because of a new recent post" message. Essentially locking out others bids
true, so it should disqualify any bids for a certain time, not altogether. if you strut out and bid over the rest of the bids a few hours later, whats the harm? all i see is excluding a squad entirely for not having their clocks timed out perfectly.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!