SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

EG Draft League (flagging)

Moderators: Lee, EEL

By EEL
Hello,

EGDL Draft date will be set to be on July 5th at 1:30 PM EST.

Note: This could change if i get the commitment from the GM's to show up.
By Lacoste
pilot - 25 pilots
gangster - 15 pilots
viper - 20 pilots
the Watch - 10 players

talking in terms of active players....add to those 4 squads...make them fight in Pub once a week for next 2 weeks with steam launch + 1 squad match on week end with Pickup Bot ref

why we need to Always (ya sry egfl but wutever) mix all peeps around from their regular squads? EG aint what it used to be squads, etc that remains after leagues..now you got 4 squads...thats the best EG had in like past 2-3 years...u wanna screw that up (Squad freqs on week days, recruitment etc) to a 20 egdl squad of only people who can sign up and know about it....and remove all the rest? that could help revive squad rivalty and spirits in Pub and all through out the year

i suggest choose carefully ....i dont think EG will ever get 4 squads like its going now...it aint the best right now...but seriously look at the zone state...this is Wow....4 guys decided to lead squads that are actually able of something...if they get some more players...why a league...use 4-5-6 squads...and make an egfl type of thing that goes for monthsssssss so no1 over stress the summer matches...i.e summer match could be work 0.8 instead of a full point etc
By Disturbulance
Please please dont start the league now, summer holiday is coming up and i know that lots of people are going away including myself.
By GhostBusters
Disturbulance wrote:Please please dont start the league now, summer holiday is coming up and i know that lots of people are going away including myself.
To only have to show up to one game a sunday that's harsh im sure people can manage.
By CCK
LOL
By Lee
so you got like 100 players and 6 teams? and 8 per freq league? in summer?
rofl

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!