SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

EG Draft League (flagging)

Moderators: Lee, EEL

By lv
If you wish to run a squad for this league, please reply to this thread with the alias you plan to use.
By WORLD
I'm down if this thing doesn't fail.
By GhostBusters
Im Down ghostbusters
By WORLD
How many more GM's we need?
By lv
I would like five or six, but I can make it work with four... I'll just have you guys play each other twice... I dunno, I'm open to ideas. I would also like to include weekday bd matches in this league... Something like the one Groan ran back in Dec/Jan.
By PAT
Don't allow world or ghostbusters to gm.
By jdom
^^^^^^
I concur. World is an awful leader, and team mate. I believe if people get drafted to World's team they may not want to play and quit. my 2 cents

- JDOM
By GhostBusters
PAT wrote:Don't allow world or ghostbusters to gm.
Then you take my spot for GM or stfu?
By PAT
Most likely whatever team I get drafted to I'll end up leading anyways (World's team last season)
By GhostBusters
PAT wrote:Most likely whatever team I get drafted to I'll end up leading anyways (World's team last season)
Then you mise well sign up for gm then
By Optimal
i wouldnt wanna play for these gm. maybe eel as i never played with him but playin with him would be a setback for the team, if he specleads ill play for him.
By GhostBusters
Optimal wrote:i wouldnt wanna play for these gm. maybe eel as i never played with him but playin with him would be a setback for the team, if he specleads ill play for him.

Funny all the bitches bitching about the gm's. But dont want to step up and doing anything dont complain if your not willing to do anythig we dont have anough gm as it is so stfu.
By GhostBusters
Please remove from gm wont have time to lead something came up but i will still play in the league just not as gm
By WORLD
Why wouldn't you want be on a squad I GM? Nobody on DESPISE bitched except for Pat because I couldn't make it to biddings because of jailtime i was doing. And why bitch when each team will have captains/second in command, hike up your skirt, and get a league going, this ain't burger king kids, can't have everything your way. Let's man up and get this league going, we got lots of pub players interested, and bringing in a few new faces from REEDIT, moral to this rant is quit bitching and just play and have fun while you can before this game get's it's life support pulled.
By Unlimited
ignore the haters world
By poemZX_
poem ZX

(hold on to your butts)
By Golfer.
Is there still room for GM's? If so count me in :shock:
By Lacoste
Golfer. wrote:Is there still room for GM's? If so count me in :shock:
Why there no LIKE button button yet on this forum?forum
By PAT
So there's Eel, Poem, and Golfer. Lol. If we end up getting enough signups I might consider gm'ing
By Golfer.
PAT wrote:So there's Eel, Poem, and Golfer. Lol. If we end up getting enough signups I might consider gm'ing

U should GM and we should just keep it at 4 squads
By Optimal
i wouldnt trust golfer as gm, he jumped boat two times already.
By lv
I'll do five and six GMs if I can... :-)

Thank you Azela
By PAT
Don't do 5 gm's unless youre planning on doing 2 matches per weekend.
By CCK
I'll be a gm if you need one.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!