Anth. - 5
LONGWOOD - 3
Elixir - 6

Total VP = 147
Total Players = 26
By PAT
Guess you cant count. your numbers are 1,2,3,4,5,7
By PAT
Also can you arrange the rosters based on VP instead.....
By lv
Members in blue are not added to your usergroup because I could not find their user names. It is up to
to get their user names if they would like to be added.
By PAT
his name is poplinthebomber
By PAT
his name is poplinthebomBer
By PAT
no like she has his name mispelled on my roster
By Golfer.
< add me up to the usergroups when u see this lv since u always ignore me in game lol
By DOCOMO
Golfer. wrote:< add me up to the usergroups when u see this lv since u always ignore me in game lol
lv not ignoring.. prob just afk.
just leave a ?message Lady Vader:<message>

:neutral:
By lv
Golfer. wrote:< add me up to the usergroups when u see this lv since u always ignore me in game lol
Your GM can add you too... and wtf, you're in the group!
By Qdisc
Azela wrote:
7.4 - At not point in time after the draft is a GM allowed to switch team names. Once he/she has chosen a name, that will be the official name of the team.
Dear League Coordinator, please learn to read the league rules.
Let's stay with the theme of the league, shall we?
By lv
Qdisc wrote:
Azela wrote:
7.4 - At not point in time after the draft is a GM allowed to switch team names. Once he/she has chosen a name, that will be the official name of the team.
Dear League Coordinator, please learn to read the league rules.
Let's stay with the theme of the league, shall we?
finite ?squaddisovle

finite ?squadcreate (:whatever

Explain to me why Eel should have stayed with ( ?

Azela, you are a complete retard and you need to stfu, really. I have no respect for you or your opinion.
By PAT
Useless cunt. I haven't changed pw the entire league so everyone knows the pw still.
By lv
Azela wrote:If Finite had squad dissolved and left the squad you might have a point, but he hasn't. He still owns the name and is still part of the squad. A new squad name is not necessary unless Finite won't give password or has squad dissolved. Have you even discussed anything with Finite or are you just being a useless cunt again?
Perfect time to do it right before the game... or during, so the bot specs everyone. Use your head, and yes, finite is that spiteful, I trust him not. Eel and I made the proper decision. And why would I discuss this with finite? He left the league!! LOL

azela, you are a drama queen, please sit down and learn your place boy, and stop being so butthurt that no one has any respect for you. I take that back, finite might have respect for you. Now go find your mommy and see if she will give you a cookie.
By lv
I didn't make a mistake, I did the right thing. Too bad if you don't like it. And I didn't fly off the handle and start calling names. lol
By Golfer.
Please drop me from league when you get a chance LV, my house just got broken into so I won't be able to play anymore - thanks - good luck Still I Rise n' Juvi - hopefully u guys take it all the way ! One love !
By lv
Golfer. wrote:Please drop me from league when you get a chance LV, my house just got broken into so I won't be able to play anymore - thanks - good luck Still I Rise n' Juvi - hopefully u guys take it all the way ! One love !

OMG I'm so sorry, my prayers are with you.

Please keep in touch, let us know how you are.
By Monty Python
Golfer. wrote:Please drop me from league when you get a chance LV, my house just got broken into so I won't be able to play anymore - thanks - good luck Still I Rise n' Juvi - hopefully u guys take it all the way ! One love !
damn dude, they stole ur comp? we hunt those fuckers down with proxed javs i say!
By poemZX_
Monty Python wrote:
damn dude, they stole ur comp? we hunt those fuckers down with proxed javs i say!
fuck that! Infinite Thors.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!