Disturbulance - 5
Konii - 6
Zizzo - 3
Bombay Sapphire - 3
MCI - 7
Fat Mouse - 6
H4B - 9
By Lee
As this is last game, results from previous games will be known when this game goes into second hour, which will be crucial for both teams.
Although they sit on same points, Leegendary has better av.time, which means tie or win would secure their playoff spot. Win could also mean winning main season if LV's Breasts doesnt win their game. With tie, they cannot pass boobsquad, due to worse av.time. Loss would make everything depend on other games and then leegendary would have to hope that either So Brave fails vs BJ or SIR loses against LV's breasts, or both.
Its more difficult for ES, even tie wouldnt secure playoff spot for them as they have worst av.time of the bunch. This means that there is a theoretical chance 4 teams end up on 8 points and Elitestar has worst av.time of them. Loss would have same consequences as to Leegendary, win would still make ES able to win main season if Lv's Breasts doesnt win their game.

So if this game still keeps going after an hour, So Brave has won vs Baby Jesus and SIR has won vs LV's Breasts, Monty has to win the game or drop from playoffs.
yes, as i said, this years league is such a close race between top opponents, its funny even.

Leegendary beat us in preseason, since then alot happenend, rosters have locked, teams bleed & fought together already and found their teamplay. It would be sad to drop out for ES due to avg. time while we put up good fights each game and truly feel like deserving semi's of course, but thats the game. I feel kinda sad I must play against my buddy Lee again over this..
By Lee
Monty Python wrote:yes, as i said, this years league is such a close race between top opponents, its funny even.

Leegendary beat us in preseason, since then alot happenend, rosters have locked, teams bleed & fought together already and found their teamplay. It would be sad to drop out for ES due to avg. time while we put up good fights each game and truly feel like deserving semi's of course, but thats the game. I feel kinda sad I must play against my buddy Lee again over this..
that is true, i think majority of teams have gone better over the course of this league, if i look at first games and recent games, i see definitely some improved tactics even and teamwork. I really hope both ES and us make it to playoffs, lets see how things go.
Kuppaaja wrote:I don't see ES having much of a chance here if Leegendary gets their best to show and blood line is able to play actually.

Leegendary in 1 h 25.
ouch. How come u rate us so low? We tied the squad that beat u guys in 37mins. We were like 1sec close to beat LVb's, which tied Leegendary afterwards, same with So Brave. You could have a little bit more faith in our performance.
By Kuppaaja
Meh dunno, just my feeling. And it's not low, Leegendary just seems much better to me. I don't see that much of talent/potential in your players.. with exception of trance and maybe smiling/YM ofc. Prove my feeling wrong!
Oh please with the nice shit. Lee your squad is very overrated, and we're going to smash you, plain and simple. We are simply more active, and have developed great chemistry together unlike other egdl squads I have been on in the past. With just one real top player we have managed to own just about every squad.
All this average time talk, this won't matter once we own you newbs and secure our playoff spot.
ES in 1hr
By MCI
Unlimited wrote:Oh please with the nice shit. Lee your squad is very overrated, and we're going to smash you, plain and simple. We are simply more active, and have developed great chemistry together unlike other egdl squads I have been on in the past. With just one real top player we have managed to own just about every squad.
All this average time talk, this won't matter once we own you newbs and secure our playoff spot.
ES in 1hr

You must not have seen me in match vs LV's Breats, but hi, I'm back. GG. Leegendary in 45.
MCI wrote:
Unlimited wrote:Oh please with the nice shit. Lee your squad is very overrated, and we're going to smash you, plain and simple. We are simply more active, and have developed great chemistry together unlike other egdl squads I have been on in the past. With just one real top player we have managed to own just about every squad.
ES in 1hr

You must not have seen me in match vs LV's Breats, but hi, I'm back. GG. Leegendary in 45.
back and chokey as ppl say...
By Lee
ES in 1hr
Everything else i can live with, but saying you are more active, is just proving you ran out of arguments. I do not think any squad has been more active than leegendary, i dont even recall any previous egdl squad i have been on to be as active % wise. On any random day we can actually have enough to play a squadfreq in pickup if needed.

Rest of the words you will just eat on matchday.
H4B wrote:remsu_82 aka trance going down! Leegen...wait for it...dary wins in 38min
Only thing happening after 38mins is your hearts dropping to your rectums while you shout for ur mummys.

And no, we dont make convicts, sry. You all must die.
By MCI
Monty Python wrote:
MCI wrote:
ES in 1hr

In the playoffs, my chokes won't matter. I'll just continue to take the base over and over until all flags belong to me.
By poemZX_
MCI wrote:
Monty Python wrote:
MCI wrote:
ES in 1hr

In the playoffs, my chokes won't matter. I'll just continue to take the base over and over until all flags belong to me.
Quite alot of trash talk coming from mci after only one game since he returned.
By MCI
poemZX_ wrote:
MCI wrote:
Monty Python wrote:
MCI wrote:
ES in 1hr

With eg's only good cloaker MIA, how could you guys get any better at defending against one in my absence?
By poemZX_
MCI wrote:
poemZX_ wrote:
MCI wrote:
Monty Python wrote:
MCI wrote:
ES in 1hr

With eg's only good cloaker MIA, how could you guys get any better at defending against one in my absence?
because bombed and trance can out cloak you anyday.
By MCI
poemZX_ wrote:
MCI wrote:
poemZX_ wrote:
MCI wrote:
Monty Python wrote:
MCI wrote:
ES in 1hr

because bombed and trance can out cloak you anyday.
Before me, people only cloaked to sit in corners and get past defenders. I cloaked to blow them up and take 15-20% solid ground like a boss. The difference? They shark to piss of your anchor, I shark to piss off your anchor,s1,s2,s3, & flex. Just wait till I shake the rust off my shark aim by playoffs.

- mci aka Eura Jr.

"I created cloaking"

... and I'm out.
By PAT
Don't even need a shark to beat ur lanc monty, a levi or jav at the most.
By DOCOMO
TIE
Code: Select all
NOTICE: Game over
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|                      Jackpot(   8830480)    Game Time:02h 00m 00s                                   |
|           Name         Squad    W    L  TK   G     R  FL  FK  FS  FD    FT      DT      DG   AT  ATT|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|suicide         EliteStar      228  362   1   0  0.63   0   0   0   0     0  884946  520957  461  183|
|Monty Python    EliteStar      575  322  36   0  1.67   0   0   0   0     0  865015 1721983  335  936|
|Dollmaker~      EliteStar      367  132  18   0  2.62   0   0   0   0     0  330771 1056483  142  697|
|Smiling         Elitestar      249   12  28   0 17.00   0   0   0   0     0   42465  814390   14 1040|
|Unlimited       EliteStar      639  715   9   0  0.88   0   0   0   0     0 1659076 1302766  793  477|
|BAPTISM         Elitestar      181  248   8   0  0.69   0   0   0   0     0  573599  327396  297  177|
|trance          Elitestar      472  418   8   0  1.11   0   0   0   0     0 1114797 1144297  452  477|
|Hydrange        EliteStar      153  229   2   0  0.66   0   0   0   0     0  476865  304172  258  117|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Disturbulance   leegendary     181   84   2   0  2.11   0   0   2   2   240  252902  535143   96  289|
|Attack Mode     LEEgendary     517   48  43   0  9.67   0   0   0   0     0  150644 1689949   49 1469|
|TheCript        Leegendary     626  664   9   0  0.93   0   0   0   0     0 1477988 1289181  717  403|
|GunBarrel       Leegendary      99   13  11   0  6.29   4   0   4   0    17   40414  365544   15  186|
|Lee             Leegendary     147  146   2   0  0.99   0   0   0   0     0  343572  309071  169  113|
|Aelderon        Leegendary     708  711  12   0  0.98   0   0   0   0     0 1681063 1751544  807  676|
|melodize        Leegendary     104  153   4   0  0.65   0   0   0   0     0  332009  250388  176   59|
|BLOOD LINE      LEEgendary      49   70   0   0  0.69   0   0   0   0     0  183180   82651   86   65|
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Highest Rated: Smiling (249/12)
Most Kills: Aelderon (708)
Most Deaths: Unlimited (715)
Most TeamKills: Attack Mode (43)
Most Flags Lost by Deaths: GunBarrel (4)
Most Flags Scavanged: GunBarrel (4)
Most Flags Successfully Dropped: Disturbulance (2)
Most Flag Time: Disturbulance (240 Seconds)
Most Kill Points: Attack Mode (107364 Points)
Most Koth Points: Smiling (6 Koths, 5188800 Points)
Most Damage Given: Aelderon (1751544) w/l:(708/711)
Most Damage Taken: Aelderon (1681063) w/l:(708/711)
Most Greens: Aelderon (665)
Highest Bounty: Smiling (1045)
Most Attaches: Aelderon (807)
Most Attached To: Attack Mode (1469)
Final Jackpot: 0.0m Points
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!