SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderator: lv

By lv
#512754
I have slept on this and given it long thought, and in the best interest of the league, I have come to this decision.

Yes I'm ready for the spam.

Both sides have valid claims to the match on Sunday the 10th. So therefore I am declaring the Baby Jesus forfeit invalid.

I am requesting a rematch to be held on Saturday March 15th between 12:pm and 4:pm EDT or Sunday March 16th, if you want to play two games, at 12:pm EDT or at 4:pm EDT. If you two cannot decide on a day or a time for the match, I will decide Saturday at 2:pm EDT.

Again, I am doing this for the league and I want BOTH teams to be able to show up equally matched.

Make this work guys.

Thank you
By PAT
#512765
SO THIS IS THE SECOND FUCKING TIME YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING STEP IN AND MAKE A FINAL DECISION AND THEN GO BACK HOURS LATER AND CHANGE UR SHIT ON ME AND FUCK ME OVER AGAIN. THIS IS THE BIGGEST PILE OF FUCKING BULLSHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN.

YOU GAVE THEM 3 FUCKING CHANCES TO PLAY US ON SUNDAY AND THEY REFUSED EVERY FUCKING TIME. THEM REFUSING AND CRYING SHOULD NOT CHANGE UR FUCKING MIND. US DELAYING AN HOUR WAS AN OKAY THING TO DO AND EVERY OTHER SQUAD DID IT. EITHER EVERY SQUAD HAS TO REPLAY THE MATCH OR THIS IS FUCKING TOTAL BULLSHIT. WE WON AND GOT ALL FLAGS AND DROPPED ALL THE FLAGS LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING SQUAD THAT DAY AND I CANNOT HELP CAPTAIN FUCKINGMORON TOLD HIS SQUAD NOT TO GET IN. YOU EVEN SAID TWO OF HIS PLAYERS TOLD U HE TOLD THEM NOT TO GET IN.
By PAT
#512766
Lv states her only reason for doing this is because "its for the better of the league"

I'm done, count me out I dont wanna play in this league anymore. You can remove me from GM and the league as a whole. Afk.
By lv
#512767
7:finite> but please, what are the reasons
7:Lady Vader> The league is the reason
7:finite> why should we be punished for them refusing to follow the rules and play
7:Lady Vader> This forfeit taints the league

7:finite> k
7:finite> i quit league

7:finite> remove me from gm
7:Lady Vader> k

7:finite> remove me from league
7:finite> afk im out
7:Lady Vader> k
7:Lady Vader> I'll get a cap to take your spot
User avatar
By Lee
#512784
Monty Python wrote:let eel take over
yea, i agree, they would actually have a chance then in this league and make it more equal, so far finite has achieved 0 wins in 3 games and then 1 unfair forfeit win, which he managed to get while not even having full roster online. End his misery.
By PAT
#512792
I beat resis team in preseason, held off your team with 7 plays and 43 vp when we had 8, raped trance and Monty but lost due to golfer choke and beat amph fair and square while his team sat in spec and refused to play.

So far in this league lv has failed to let me give a number for the draft so I was forced to bid last, which destroyed my chances of getting any of the top 5 players. Then I lost kess in free agent due to lv psychotically closing fa website so I had to get him in the new draft for 5 when I was gonna win him for 4. Then I lost mci AND hoontar cuz of lv telling me I won mci and not letting me bid on hoontar, then now I'm stripped of my only win in the league cuz she's fucking with amph in the backgrounds of this league.

Along with all of this, lv has ignored countless rules in erasing bids for three people including myself, but only including myself cuz me and Monty raged on her for being unfair and biased. Amph ends up getting his bids erased and a rematch that shouldn't happen (definitely not on a fucking Saturday) and then resi gets his bids erased and wins bombed in free agent cuz of her. Isn't that fucking weird that the only two gm's that have received special treatment in this league have been the two from her squad?

Lv is the most corrupt fucking idiot I've ever seen grace this game and should go get hit by a fucking bus, go kill herself, go get a life? Idk just something to get her out of this zone. I am not playing in a league ran by this idiot when we have azela active and more than willing to run the league, with 10x the improvements with an fa system and an actual understanding of the rules.

Most coordinators follow the rules when situations come up, well lv creates new ones when she gets in a predicament.

Btw, Lvs only reason for making this rematch is "for the better of the league" so she absolutely has 0 reasons as to why she's doing this. She has stated countless times that amph should suffer for not listening and being a fucking idiot while the other 5 squads adjusted to the delay perfectly fine. K afk
By Golfer.
#512794
Lee wrote:
Monty Python wrote:let eel take over
yea, i agree, they would actually have a chance then in this league and make it more equal, so far finite has achieved 0 wins in 3 games and then 1 unfair forfeit win, which he managed to get while not even having full roster online. End his misery.

I actually have to step in here and say that we were about to go on a 3 game winning streak. I have no idea what's goin on now so I can't exactly say what's gonna happen from here but ya we were about to win the league. Havn't seen eel online much lately so i dunno whats up with that / dunno if he's even taking over? Mabye ar just raged out and actually wants to continue GM'ing? Who knows :neutral:
By Resi
#512795
why cant you just earn your points honourably? Nothing wrong with a rematch, if youre as good as you say you are, you'll have nothing to worry about.

The fact that youre so angry about losing FREE points just makes you look sad and pathetic.
By Resi
#512796
and LV hasnt been on shocktech for months... you just look so desperate now... and i won bombed through smartly setting my pc clock to the exact same time as forum clock, which took about 20 minutes to achieve, mabye if you'd put more effort into getting bombed then you might have got in there before me. also we have yet to win a match with bombed on our team, only a tie, so i guess you have that to look forward to in 2 weeks time ;) youre a horrible GM, let eel take over.
By Rivalry
#512800
Lol holy fuck. The fact finite that you actually think you deserve a win for that mess on Sunday is hilarious. You're a complete retard. She broke the rules for you and you only when she shouldn't have. We should have gotten the win all together. But, you're getting a second chance to try to beat us. It's amazing to me how stupid can you make yourself look. I feel so bad for the solid players on your roster that have to play with you.


I hope you do quit the league and EG all together. I honestly don't think anyone would give a fuck bud.


Thanks for coming out xoxo gossip girl
User avatar
By Omega Red
#512862
Its just a game bros. just play it and have a good time, the wins will come
By PeeJay
#512875
Ohh no finite plz don't quit.. Sike we all know you be back 2 days from now..you have no life ..step out of your house and go find some vagina nerd..no cares if you quit youve been toxic to this community for several leagues now..you would have threw a bigger fit in our position cus your a whiney lil bitch. R.I.P (finite 1999-2014).And golfer a tip from a friend just stop..standing next to that retard is going to ruin the respect you built all these years. Much love -yo daddy
By jammu seta
#512900
my 2 cents, here we go

As far as i understood GM's of all other teams approved of the games being stalled for an hour except amph? So in the other games both GM's wanted the match stalled for an hour because of the mess up with daylight savings. Therefor, there was no problem in stalling the other games as leaders of both teams agreed to it.

However, in the baby jesus v ( game, one GM wanted game to be stalled because of daylight savings messing ppl up (which i can understand), and one didn't (which i can also understand). Instead of the mess that ensued, imo the game should have been postponed for a week the moment it was evident that GM's didnt agree on the stalling arangement. Instead we got this mess.

so in conclusion, imo

LV should have immediately postponed game for a week
Amph is pretty gay for wanting a free win on daylight saving mess up AND not just playing game an hour later despite still having enough on
AR is pretty gay for acting up after the win he didnt really deserve was taken away from him (cant comment on all the stuff about free agents etc cos havent followed them at all)

FLAME ON,

i wont respond because i read forums about once every 3 weeks
By lv
#512908
jammu seta wrote:my 2 cents, here we go

As far as i understood GM's of all other teams approved of the games being stalled for an hour except amph? So in the other games both GM's wanted the match stalled for an hour because of the mess up with daylight savings. Therefor, there was no problem in stalling the other games as leaders of both teams agreed to it.

However, in the baby jesus v ( game, one GM wanted game to be stalled because of daylight savings messing ppl up (which i can understand), and one didn't (which i can also understand). Instead of the mess that ensued, imo the game should have been postponed for a week the moment it was evident that GM's didnt agree on the stalling arangement. Instead we got this mess.

so in conclusion, imo

LV should have immediately postponed game for a week
Amph is pretty gay for wanting a free win on daylight saving mess up AND not just playing game an hour later despite still having enough on
AR is pretty gay for acting up after the win he didnt really deserve was taken away from him (cant comment on all the stuff about free agents etc cos havent followed them at all)

FLAME ON,

i wont respond because i read forums about once every 3 weeks
Agreed
User avatar
By mattyoung
#513144
hey no one even knew this was rescheduled... newbie squad got free win..

Worst EGDL I have ever experienced...
By PAT
#513153
That's your GM's own fault for not telling you guys that you had a match. Same shit you guys said to me about daylight savings. Fuck yourselves.
By Ioth
#513221
PAT wrote:That's your GM's own fault for not telling you guys that you had a match. Same shit you guys said to me about daylight savings. Fuck yourselves.
According to that logic we should be allowed to keep crying and get a rematch in the end.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!