Who will win?

(
56%
Baby Jesus
38%
Tie
6%
By lv
Azela wrote:If both teams can't agree to play in 1+ hours then the game should be rescheduled.

Whatever the case, I think a rule needs to be made to cover this type of occurrence.
Code: Select all
POSSIBLE RULE:

If a situation occurs where the league coordinator finds the scheduling of a league game to be unfair to one or more teams, the GM's of both competing squads will be offered the option to play the game at a different time on that day. If both GMs cannot agree a new time for their match, the league coordinator will reschedule the game for another day.

Like it, will get very serious consideration to be added... probably will be added. thank you Azela

Also going to not schedule matches for weeks when the time changes occur.
By Rivalry
lv wrote:
Azela wrote: If this situation were to occur again, both GM's in each match should be given the option to either play in +1 hours or reschedule.
This option was given and rejected, they couldn't agree so I agreed for them.
LOL OMG THIS IS THE BEST LINE EVER HAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

"I AGREED FOR THEM"

L.V. I tried to have your back with all the shitty decisions you have made thus far, but this has just gotten out of control. We get a huge uproar of old players coming back to E.G and you're completely blowing it.

We 100% deserve the win. The fact that you "decided" it was okay to give them a win because you "agreed for us" has got to the be the most insane thing I have ever heard. Read that again to yourself LV. "they couldn't agree so I agreed for them." Does that not hit home to you? Make you think, wait a minute, this isn't MY DECISION??!?!??! Or are you that stupid?

At the very least this should be rescheduled as Lee (an experienced coordinator) and many others have suggested.

Finite and ( members should be fully wiling to reschedule a they did not have enough players for re-schedule. There is no way anyone in their right mind would leave this decision as is, and if it does stick, drop me out of this joke of a league. Well I guess you already did didn't you lady? A loss like that puts us right out.

What a joke.
By Raz
Baby Jesus showed up on time for the game.
( has 7 players online, doesnt enter arena.

15 Minutes prior finite asks for a delay, which was granted; without any consultation with Baby Jesus (this does affect us both).

Given the early game time, many people had made plans for after the allotted time; myself included. So the hour delay had knock on affects for all involved.

During this time Zer0 did offer many reschedule options ranging from 9am-1pm EST the following Sunday. (I personally given enough notice would have happily played a mid-week game.)

Hour long delay is given(actually 1:15), handing the advantage Baby Jesus might have had to (.

^This is where I take umbridge. It is clearly trading an advantage from one team to the other. 15 minutes does not give ample time for people to change plans they may have, 24 hours is pushing it but a fair notice period nonetheless.

Other teams were then granted delays, which personally I saw more as a 'I want what he's got' manner; benefit or not.

;TLDR

I have tried here not to be one sided, however the events of the day clearly threw a spanner in the works and it SHOULD be addressed. As a final thought; If the time-zone changes were indeed causing as much disruption as some may claim then the most LOGICAL and FAIR thing to do, would be simply to have delayed the league by a week and allow people to familiarise themselves with what I like to call "a clock".
By Glyde1
poemZX_ wrote:Just replay the game saturday or some shit. Or just get them to agree on a date.
i dont know how many times we have to say this and they just wont do it for some reason....
By Tryo
Baby Jesus has been asking for a reschedule since Sunday before the 2pm fiasco. ( would not agree on a time so the judgement went to LV who decided on the current outcome. We don't know what the hold up is for a possible rematch
By EEL
what the fuck is all this?

resi why dont you stfu you stupid newbie and get good coat tailing the real vets. faggot.

kiss any of my egfl rings.

what time do you faggots want?

HOLLA AT ME A$AP
By Qdisc
lv wrote: Also going to not schedule matches for weeks when the time changes occur.
Could you expand on this? Does it apply to every week where ANY continent goes to/from day light savings?
Any country?
Only US?
Only EST?
Both US and Europe?

These are the weeks countries have DST:

Third Sunday January
Third Sunday February
Second Sunday March
Last Friday March
Last Sunday March
First Sunday April
Last Thursday April
Last Sunday April

Sounds stupid, the GM's doesn't need their hands held. Let them have some responsibility to inform their players.
By lv
Qdisc wrote:
lv wrote: Also going to not schedule matches for weeks when the time changes occur.
Could you expand on this? Does it apply to every week where ANY continent goes to/from day light savings?
Any country?
Only US?
Only EST?
Both US and Europe?

These are the weeks countries have DST:

Third Sunday January
Third Sunday February
Second Sunday March
Last Friday March
Last Sunday March
First Sunday April
Last Thursday April
Last Sunday April

Sounds stupid, the GM's doesn't need their hands held. Let them have some responsibility to inform their players.
Since all this is based on eastern time wouldn't it be logical to assume it would be with the US changes. QD, stop trolling... and use some logic... also it's not a rule, it's just something I will logically do when the schedule is created.
By Resi
lol mexico, youre forgetting you still have to face me in 2 weeks, i wouldnt be talking if i were you. Only reason you have ANY titles is through having the ONLY top tier squad. egdl isnt so one sided. so simmer down son, and learn some respect for the guy whos gonna smash the shit out of you soon enough. <3
By EEL
Azela wrote:
Azela wrote:
EEL wrote:what the fuck is all this?

resi why dont you stfu you stupid newbie and get good coat tailing the real vets. faggot.

HOLLA AT ME A$AP
By Golfer.
EEL wrote:
Azela wrote:
Azela wrote:
EEL wrote:what the fuck is all this?

HOLLA AT ME A$AP
By Golfer.
i guess i should've added - rematch is gonna be fun ! Romeo, can't wait to show you what common sense is all about son
By lv
Code: Select all
Opposing team won (1140820 points given)
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|          Winners     Jackpot(   1140820)    Game Time:00h 16m 41s                                   |
|           Name         Squad    W    L  TK   G     R  FL  FK  FS  FD    FT      DT      DG   AT  ATT|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Rushmore        still i rise    64   42   0   0  1.49   0   0   0   0     0   92099  138036   54   61|
|Eren            STiLL i RiSE    16    1   0   0  8.00   0   0   0   0     0    3595   49244    3    3|
|finite          Still i Rise    39   53   0   0  0.72   0   0   0   0     0  133546  109789   64   57|
|anth.           Still I Rise    18   19   1   0  0.85   0   0   0   0     0   47755   28977   22    9|
|Mracy           Still i Rise    46   66   0   0  0.69   0   0   0   0     0  138019  110912   82   31|
|GRENADE*        Still i rise    30   41   0   0  0.71   1   1   4   4   380  102299   80845   47   37|
|Jugulate        Still I Rise    34    0   5   0 29.00   0   4   9  13   276       0  119651    5   72|
|Renowned        still i rise    58   56   1   0  1.00   0   0   0   0     0  115356  145740   61   53|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                           Losers                                                    |
|           Name         Squad    W    L  TK   G     R  FL  FK  FS  FD    FT      DT      DG   AT  ATT|
|Unko Man        Baby Jesus      60   61   1   0  0.95   0   0   0   0     0  154054  116215   75   42|
|PeeJay          baby jesus      60   74   2   0  0.77   4   0   4   0    10  185457  142109   84   31|
|Ioth            Baby Jesus      32   50   0   0  0.63   1   1   0   0     1  138828   81897   45   94|
|LoG             baBy jEsuS      46   58   1   0  0.76   0   0   0   0     0  150957   99388   65   44|
|f0rcer          baby jesus      59   69   1   0  0.83   0   0   0   0     0  169817  138262   78   52|
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Highest Rated: Jugulate (34/0)
Most Kills: Rushmore (64)
Most Deaths: PeeJay (74)
Most TeamKills: Jugulate (5)
Most Flags Lost by Deaths: PeeJay (4)
Most Flags Aquired by Kills: Jugulate (4)
Most Flags Scavanged: Jugulate (9)
Most Flags Successfully Dropped: Jugulate (13)
Most Flag Time: GRENADE* (380 Seconds)
Most Kill Points: Rushmore (8923 Points)
Most Koth Points: Jugulate (2 Koths, 364800 Points)
Most Damage Given: Renowned (145740) w/l:(58/56)
Most Damage Taken: PeeJay (185457) w/l:(60/74)
Most Greens: Unko Man (142)
Highest Bounty: Jugulate (346)
Most Attaches: PeeJay (84)
Most Attached To: Ioth (94)
Final Jackpot: 1.114m Points
By BLACK
We told them since day one wed have a bad show. They just wanted a free win. Wouldn't of won any other way. Don't bother shit talking showed your true color being a pussy having match on sat.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!