SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderator: lv

By PAT
guy doesnt show up for league matches and when i ask him to play, he stays in eliteduel. I don't want him on my roster and he should be dropped just like lv was for lee.
By lv
I'll talk to him first... Like Lee talked to me first. ;-)

He has three days to respond to my ?message... Friday I will drop him for you if I don't hear from him first.
By PAT
Well, if there was a list of aliases like there should have been, this guy's should have included funnylittlechinese. Which I know most people don't know cuz I only remember him from eliteduel and duel... So since he aliased into league and didn't let people know his alias, can he be dropped for that?
By lv
I talk to Poplin all the time, I know most of is aliases... I'll drop him as soon as I talk to him if that his what he wants too.
By Qdisc
Just my two cents.

Poplin doesn't play in matches, even though he's online and asked to play. He thinks that Eteduel is more important.

LV doesn't play in matches, even though she's online and asked to play. She thinks that reffing is more important.

Where's the difference?
By Lee
Qdisc wrote:Just my two cents.

Poplin doesn't play in matches, even though he's online and asked to play. He thinks that Eteduel is more important.

LV doesn't play in matches, even though she's online and asked to play. She thinks that reffing is more important.

Where's the difference?
Difference is that the first statement has yet to be confirmed by coordinator? LV also stated that, so no need to be more obvious rofl.
By lv
Lady Vader> hey!
Mightypoppy> madan, you wanted me to conctact me
Lady Vader> yes
Mightypoppy> to you
Mightypoppy> sup
Mightypoppy> hah
Lady Vader> I need to know if you are going to play egdl?
Mightypoppy> yea if i can
Mightypoppy> i mean last game i was allowed to sit in spec
Mightypoppy> lol
Lady Vader> Oh, he didn't play you?
Lady Vader> but you were there?
Mightypoppy> yea i was there waitin whole game
Lady Vader> k

Denied
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!