SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderator: lv

By lv
#512760
If a situation occurs where the league coordinator finds the scheduling of a league game to be unfair to one or more teams, the GM's of both competing squads will be offered the option to play the game at a different time on that day. If both GMs cannot agree a new time for their match, the league coordinator will reschedule the game for another day.

I will not implement this rule until we discuss it.
By Pynk!
#512769
This will work, giving the gm the opportunity for both sides.
By Qdisc
#512786
It's something that might be good to have.

However, you should avoid rules that are based on interpretation. This rule is 100% based on it.
By Qdisc
#512797
I was more referring to
If a situation occurs where the league coordinator finds the scheduling of a league game to be unfair to one or more teams
How will you quantify this in order to make it equal each time?
By Qdisc
#512831
Azela wrote:Otherwise, QD, you'd have to think of absolutely every eventuality that could cause unfairness in a scheduled game. This rule covers all potential occurrences that could be deemed as unfair.
Which is kind of the problem. For example. If a scheduling hurts a team because many aussies/euros/azn can't attend, is that unfairness in a scheduled game? Some might say yes, some might say no. Which might cause a lot of arguing.
By lv
#512927
QD... lol

Exteme circumstances.

If there are no REASONABLE objections to this rule being implemented immediately, then I will add it into the rules.
By Qdisc
#512941
lv wrote:QD... lol

Exteme circumstances.

If there are no REASONABLE objections to this rule being implemented immediately, then I will add it into the rules.
If you supply some examples of what goes under "extreme circumstances" and some that doesn't go there, I'd be a lot happier C:
By Glyde1
#512965
I suggest if it comes down to it that the coordinator has to pick the date of the rematch. instead of having just the coordinator choose a date, there should be 2 other <head refs> or w/e u want to call them that vote anonymously on 2 choices on when the rematch should take place. that way the coordinator can not be blamed at all for being biased by choosing the date themselves.
By Qdisc
#512971
Glyde1 wrote:I suggest if it comes down to it that the coordinator has to pick the date of the rematch. instead of having just the coordinator choose a date, there should be 2 other <head refs> or w/e u want to call them that vote anonymously on 2 choices on when the rematch should take place. that way the coordinator can not be blamed at all for being biased by choosing the date themselves.
Sound ruling. Should also be the case for voting in the first instance of the rule as well. (Though, it might lead to the coordinator strong arming, be it intentional or not?)
By lv
#512975
Qdisc wrote:
Glyde1 wrote:I suggest if it comes down to it that the coordinator has to pick the date of the rematch. instead of having just the coordinator choose a date, there should be 2 other <head refs> or w/e u want to call them that vote anonymously on 2 choices on when the rematch should take place. that way the coordinator can not be blamed at all for being biased by choosing the date themselves.
Sound ruling. Should also be the case for voting in the first instance of the rule as well. (Though, it might lead to the coordinator strong arming, be it intentional or not?)

rofl wow
By lv
#513364
fricking useless thread...

Anyway, I'm not setting new procedures just in time for finals... would be most confusing for everyone.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!