WHAT SHOULD VP CAP FOR FREQS BE?!

65%
5%
10%
No votes
0%
20%
By Resi
It's currently at 50... but lack of low vp's this season makes it difficult to fit everyone in, for example if your only low vp's that match day keep lagging out... you have to play outnumbered, which is super lame.
By lv
I told a couple of you I would redo math with FAs included... I will do it, but I don't think changing the vp cap is a good idea since the draft is done. I like this cap of 50, it seemed to work well and there seems to be a lot of low vp people signed up for draft.
By dreownsu
there maybe alot of low vp's, but how many 1vps are there compared to 9vps, 2vps to 8vps and 3vps to 7vps.

arent majority of the players 6's 7's ?
By Lee
Azela wrote:If you change the vp limit now you could totally fuck up the plans that gm's have made. The only Gm's that will benefit from it are the shitty ones.
Completely agreed, also let me point it out again, that it was YOU resi who wanted 50 vp limit in the first place...
By Bauwens
I don't see what the complaint is about the vp limit. You have the second lowest vp count and it should be much easier for you to make a 50 vp team than almost every other team in the league. I didn't see any problems with even the highest vp teams creating a roster and playing within the 50 vp cap on sunday. Unless I missed something? The rule with the vp cap was made so new players would have a chance to participate in the league. Raising the limit would, in most cases, take them out of the league.
By EEL
I see bombed has everyone shook. Shook ones. Don't drastically change vp cap pre freq but ensure you will keep an eye on it so it can atleast make sence with the math.
By TheCript
but I don't think changing the vp cap is a good idea since the draft is done.
ure right.......

Nooooooooooooooo! I wanna look at the old messages[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!