Next
31%
Explosive
69%
Tie
No votes
0%
By Resi
yo, how can two teams play without a roster... roster is locked... that makes everyone for this game inelidgable... you need to be more strict about things and stop leaving grey areas. not fair to other squads who have put the effort in to make a roster on time..
By rk
its only preseason(werent rosters usually locked after it? might be wrong on that one..), ill have a roster posted before weekend. what really matters is that we both show up isnt it?
By Monty Python
Azela wrote:I find it quite annoying too, but there's only two options really, be a massive nazi about it, or just give them some leeway. I'm opting for the latter. If we were being strict about it, next and Explosive would both be out of the league, is that really what we want?

On topic: I think Explosive will win this one :)
newb is right
By EEL
Resi wrote:yo, how can two teams play without a roster... roster is locked... that makes everyone for this game inelidgable... you need to be more strict about things and stop leaving grey areas. not fair to other squads who have put the effort in to make a roster on time..

new guy alert
By DaZZ!
EEL wrote:
Resi wrote:yo, how can two teams play without a roster... roster is locked... that makes everyone for this game inelidgable... you need to be more strict about things and stop leaving grey areas. not fair to other squads who have put the effort in to make a roster on time..

new guy alert
mexican guy alert
By Resi
EEL wrote:

new guy alert

rofl orange peel, lazy ass mexican cant even post a roster on time zz
By PAT
don't even need to see rk's roster. if rk leading, eel's got this within an hour
By rk
EEL wrote:
Resi wrote:
rk wrote:when r we facing acid?
oh, mb.
acid dissolved after shocktech raped them..
But did you kiss his EGFL ring?
no, but i think i kissed his sweet spot since he ran away
nice to see u covering for him tho
By EEL
rk wrote:
EEL wrote:
Resi wrote:
rk wrote:when r we facing acid?
oh, mb.
acid dissolved after shocktech raped them..
But did you kiss his EGFL ring?
no, but i think i kissed his sweet spot since he ran away
nice to see u covering for him tho

pretty sure we made you run away before, welcome back gonna smash u. sup

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!