SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderators: Azela, s_fcdb

Who will win?

Next
4
31%
Explosive
9
69%
Tie
No votes
0%
By Resi
#509060
yo, how can two teams play without a roster... roster is locked... that makes everyone for this game inelidgable... you need to be more strict about things and stop leaving grey areas. not fair to other squads who have put the effort in to make a roster on time..
By rk
#509065
its only preseason(werent rosters usually locked after it? might be wrong on that one..), ill have a roster posted before weekend. what really matters is that we both show up isnt it?
By Monty Python
#509071
Azela wrote:I find it quite annoying too, but there's only two options really, be a massive nazi about it, or just give them some leeway. I'm opting for the latter. If we were being strict about it, next and Explosive would both be out of the league, is that really what we want?

On topic: I think Explosive will win this one :)
newb is right
User avatar
By EEL
#509087
Resi wrote:yo, how can two teams play without a roster... roster is locked... that makes everyone for this game inelidgable... you need to be more strict about things and stop leaving grey areas. not fair to other squads who have put the effort in to make a roster on time..

new guy alert
By DaZZ!
#509088
EEL wrote:
Resi wrote:yo, how can two teams play without a roster... roster is locked... that makes everyone for this game inelidgable... you need to be more strict about things and stop leaving grey areas. not fair to other squads who have put the effort in to make a roster on time..

new guy alert
mexican guy alert
By Resi
#509092
EEL wrote:
Resi wrote:yo, how can two teams play without a roster... roster is locked... that makes everyone for this game inelidgable... you need to be more strict about things and stop leaving grey areas. not fair to other squads who have put the effort in to make a roster on time..

new guy alert

rofl orange peel, lazy ass mexican cant even post a roster on time zz
By PAT
#509110
don't even need to see rk's roster. if rk leading, eel's got this within an hour
By rk
#509146
EEL wrote:
Resi wrote:
rk wrote:when r we facing acid?
...
oh, mb.
acid dissolved after shocktech raped them..
But did you kiss his EGFL ring?
no, but i think i kissed his sweet spot since he ran away
nice to see u covering for him tho
User avatar
By EEL
#509157
rk wrote:
EEL wrote:
Resi wrote:
rk wrote:when r we facing acid?
...
oh, mb.
acid dissolved after shocktech raped them..
But did you kiss his EGFL ring?
no, but i think i kissed his sweet spot since he ran away
nice to see u covering for him tho

pretty sure we made you run away before, welcome back gonna smash u. sup
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!