SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderator: HYU

Who will win?

Smash Trash
6
75%
Wrecktum
2
25%
Tie
No votes
0%
#501730
Smash Trash

GM: Cyp (7 VP)
Captain: Bacon(9 VP)
trannysaurus rex(7 VP)
vicerate(7 VP)
oozie(7 VP)
Tanke(7 VP)
bOOgyman(7 VP)
Mesmerizing(5 VP)
fermata(2 VP)
Eren(6 VP)
Smoking baby(6 VP)
EATMORE(5 VP)
5150(5 VP)
Unlimited(7 VP)
Nattmackan(6 VP)
Diazepam(5 VP)
17.5 (7 VP)
the_arsonists (1 VP)
argon (7 vp)
sri (4 vp)
tj hazuki(5 VP)
Dirge(4 VP)
Black boy(7 VP)
Sicily(6 VP)
pinkSTAR(5 VP)
Josh(6 VP)
___________________
Total: 150 VP

--------------------------------------------

Wrecktum

GM: odb(7 VP)
Zeker(9 VP)
Captain: Nao(8 VP)
Dazz(8 VP)
Kuppaaja(8 VP)
Ioth(7 VP)
bugs(7 VP)
Monty Python(7 VP)
Nunez(7 VP)
hulk(3 VP)
Smiling(6 VP)
nicedreams(6 VP)
Slutty(6 VP)
Samsungcharger(4 VP)
mracy(6 VP)
moggy(7 VP)
Alfa(6 VP)
turtle420(2 VP)
TIT MAN(7 VP)
Mat(4 VP)
bung!(7 VP)
Sin(7 VP)
Krilyu(1 VP)
Doomsy(5 VP)
Annihilation(9 VP)
___________________
Total: 154 VP

NOTE: Rosters and VPs might be changed after those posts are made, to see accured rosters check roster forum!
#501816
match is in discussion by staff coords to be replayed due to smash trash not being warped to the base we chose (we were top seed we get to choose wut time is match as well as which base we want), apparantly they changed their minds about warping us.. I can understand that but we weren't informed of it, and played a huge factor in our game.. we lost all balls while other team got the base we chose.
this was a mess, why make this rule about warping top seed anyway? was this the referees mistake? still don't completely know what happened..

please don't ruin the league's integrity.. replay this match
#501818
Okay well here is my input I honestly think that this game should be replayed for the fact that smash trash was under the impression and fully aware of the rule basicly expecting the rule to go into effect. With that being said the down part of it is that the rest of the league will have to wait another week for this little yet horrible mistake by EGFDL staff, re-match on saturday before next weekends semi's. Zombie/drauma shouldn't have to sit out half a month for something like this. Re-match saturday on the 14th simple fix.

Okay about bossy and so brave that situation was completly different the leader who was representing bossy sfcdb the league op,
Asked me to ref the game I asked him to give me the run down etc etc, he said just start balls out and balls in nothing reguarding the rule.
I don't believe this match should be replayed just becuase the team dident know they had that advantage it was posted by lee not anyone elses fault.

So I'm in favor of so brave win.
Smash trash re-match.
#501820
EEL wrote:Okay about bossy and so brave that situation was completly different the leader who was representing bossy sfcdb the league op,
Asked me to ref the game I asked him to give me the run down etc etc, he said just start balls out and balls in nothing reguarding the rule.
I don't believe this match should be replayed just becuase the team dident know they had that advantage it was posted by lee not anyone elses fault.

So I'm in favor of so brave win.
Smash trash re-match.
From my side of view both squadmatches should be replayed, both squadmatches should be played under same rules.

A rule wasn't followed that altered the way the games played out. It might not have a effected the game on first side, but it definally effected the outcome. We should have had advantaged of getting base and we didnt. We could have had awhole different outcome.
#501821
Opposing team won (8729880 points given)
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Winners Jackpot( 8729880) Game Time:01h 26m 14s |
| Name Squad W L TK G R FL FK FS FD FT DT DG AT ATT|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Nao wrecktuM 304 63 15 0 4.52 7 1 18 12 644 166956 941765 63 686|
|Monty Python Wrecktum 238 4 23 0 43.00 1 0 1 0 129 31477 838489 4 594|
|Mracy Wrecktum 487 449 8 0 1.06 0 0 0 0 0 1062473 1054415 517 255|
|slutty wrecktum 490 484 4 0 1.00 0 0 8 8 225 1102108 1045263 533 318|
|odb Wrecktum 460 250 7 0 1.80 0 0 0 0 0 648072 988951 286 445|
|turtle420 Wrecktum 347 626 1 0 0.55 0 0 0 0 0 1503556 569065 718 143|
|Zeker wrecktum 222 258 4 0 0.84 0 0 0 0 0 562703 531457 283 129|
|Ioth Wrecktum 5 5 0 0 0.83 0 0 0 0 0 12936 4663 6 0|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Losers |
| Name Squad W L TK G R FL FK FS FD FT DT DG AT ATT|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Cyp Smash Trash 190 33 18 0 5.06 0 0 0 0 0 92980 639203 41 647|
|Smoking Baby SMASH trash 370 611 6 0 0.59 0 0 0 0 0 1428334 899144 693 458|
|Diazepam Smash Trash 336 597 6 0 0.55 0 0 0 0 0 1404189 694469 700 313|
|fermata smash trash 313 640 2 0 0.49 0 0 0 0 0 1483646 614051 748 269|
|bOOgyman Smash Trash 231 68 26 0 2.97 1 1 0 0 21 167757 695959 65 942|
|Unlimited Smash Trash 306 323 10 0 0.91 0 0 0 0 0 731096 748513 369 438|
|17.5 Smash Trash 385 491 4 0 0.77 0 7 5 12 424 1112166 970598 550 415|
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Highest Rated: Monty Python (238/4)
Most Kills: slutty (490)
Most Deaths: fermata (640)
Most TeamKills: bOOgyman (26)
Most Flags Lost by Deaths: Nao (7)
Most Flags Aquired by Kills: 17.5 (7)
Most Flags Scavanged: Nao (18)
Most Flags Successfully Dropped: Nao (12)
Most Flag Time: Nao (644 Seconds)
Most Kill Points: Cyp (84543 Points)
Most Koth Points: Monty Python (5 Koths, 766200 Points)
Most Damage Given: Mracy (1054415) w/l:(487/449)
Most Damage Taken: turtle420 (1503556) w/l:(347/626)
Most Greens: Nao (508)
Highest Bounty: Cyp (1628)
Most Attaches: fermata (748)
Most Attached To: bOOgyman (942)
Final Jackpot: 8.872m Points
#501825
Azela wrote:
s_fcdb wrote:
EEL wrote:Okay about bossy and so brave that situation was completly different the leader who was representing bossy sfcdb the league op,
Asked me to ref the game I asked him to give me the run down etc etc, he said just start balls out and balls in nothing reguarding the rule.
I don't believe this match should be replayed just becuase the team dident know they had that advantage it was posted by lee not anyone elses fault.

So I'm in favor of so brave win.
Smash trash re-match.
From my side of view both squadmatches should be replayed, both squadmatches should be played under same rules.

A rule wasn't followed that altered the way the games played out. It might not have a effected the game on first side, but it definally effected the outcome. We should have had advantaged of getting base and we didnt. We could have had awhole different outcome.
It's hardly surprising since you were on the losing team.
^^ thats where i stopped reading. Ur on winning team so ur biased just like Lee is. Spoke to few people not involved in league and they just 1 said replay one game and not other, other 5 ppl said replay both.
#501826
actually bossy wanted top base at start well thats what we rushed for i myself forgot that rule too. We lost top base. So we didnt get the base we wanted. Gg. I lost my internet connection at 1h30min mark:( anyways u should replay both games or just leave it as it is.
#501828
Unlimited wrote:match is in discussion by staff coords to be replayed due to smash trash not being warped to the base we chose (we were top seed we get to choose wut time is match as well as which base we want), apparantly they changed their minds about warping us.. I can understand that but we weren't informed of it, and played a huge factor in our game.. we lost all balls while other team got the base we chose.

please don't ruin the league's integrity.. replay this match
I understand your pain, but please don't be such a hypocrite as to lie like this to get another chance at winning. You're only making a fool out of yourself.

Personally, I'd actually prefer to replay our game for this reason if you were genuinely disadvantaged, but it's still a fact that the balls were re-warped in the middle of the game and your team was going for top base in the beginning of the match when our team wasn't even remotely moving towards the bottom base. Pretending that not being warped to your base was such a big factor is unnecessary and is only pathetic.

It's obvious the games should both be replayed only if you really want to adhere to the rule that the higher seed gets to pick their base. Since the higher seed already has the advantage of playing against a weaker team in the playoffs and picking the match time, such a thing shouldn't even be needed. Whoever made that rule is already highly incompetent.

For the integrity of the league, it is probably indeed prudent to try to schedule a rematch, but you shouldn't try to do so with manipulation and psychology, but rather with genuine interest for the state of competition.


If you're going to have a rematch, it should probably be scheduled for next sunday, though. Arranging it on saturday is ridiculous, since the egfdl teams already have problems getting 8 people online on sunday. It's not like the top seeds have to 'wait' for anything, since they can just scrimmage each other.
#501832
sure, smash trash would've had the right to choose base and time.

1) talking about the time-factor and even tho its not rly for me subjectively to decide: smash trash's showup was not bad at all, yet wrecktum's show wasnt better then theirs, so that smash trash would've had a disadvantage (wrecktum played with one man down for first 30mins).

2) base:
Unlimited wrote:.. we lost all balls while other team got the base we chose.
i can hardly believe that since in beginning of match whole smash trash went for top base. i think only cyp was going down-right, but for greening, not going for base, which would've been down left aswell, since botton base's entrance is on left side.

even tho i dont want to impute a aware lie here - it seems that the point of postulating smash trash didnt get the wanted base, simply comes from the (probably emotionally influenced) fact smash trash lost. yet smash trash had a whole 1h 26min to call a restart or something, which didnt happen.



in my eyes, insisting on the rules and really play a rematch would just give the crying and disappointed child (if u allow me this polemic metapher at this point) instead of judging based on sanity and reason. yes, rules werent followed, but the whole game proceed based on the logic of those rules we talking about here.
#501833
s_fcdb wrote:
Azela wrote:
s_fcdb wrote:
EEL wrote:Okay about bossy and so brave that situation was completly different the leader who was representing bossy sfcdb the league op,
Asked me to ref the game I asked him to give me the run down etc etc, he said just start balls out and balls in nothing reguarding the rule.
I don't believe this match should be replayed just becuase the team dident know they had that advantage it was posted by lee not anyone elses fault.

So I'm in favor of so brave win.
Smash trash re-match.
From my side of view both squadmatches should be replayed, both squadmatches should be played under same rules.

A rule wasn't followed that altered the way the games played out. It might not have a effected the game on first side, but it definally effected the outcome. We should have had advantaged of getting base and we didnt. We could have had awhole different outcome.
It's hardly surprising since you were on the losing team.
^^ thats where i stopped reading. Ur on winning team so ur biased just like Lee is. Spoke to few people not involved in league and they just 1 said replay one game and not other, other 5 ppl said replay both.
im not involved in any of the matches played yday
but imo game should NOT be played over
i changed my mind from replay to no replay
#501836
Rofl i've played egdl games where i lost cause the opposing team played 2-3 aliased high-vp players who where on other teams. No rematch was given there either, so stop crying like babies and suck it up.
#501838
TheCript wrote:
s_fcdb wrote:
Azela wrote:
s_fcdb wrote:
EEL wrote:Okay about bossy and so brave that situation was completly different the leader who was representing bossy sfcdb the league op,
Asked me to ref the game I asked him to give me the run down etc etc, he said just start balls out and balls in nothing reguarding the rule.
I don't believe this match should be replayed just becuase the team dident know they had that advantage it was posted by lee not anyone elses fault.

So I'm in favor of so brave win.
Smash trash re-match.
From my side of view both squadmatches should be replayed, both squadmatches should be played under same rules.

A rule wasn't followed that altered the way the games played out. It might not have a effected the game on first side, but it definally effected the outcome. We should have had advantaged of getting base and we didnt. We could have had awhole different outcome.
It's hardly surprising since you were on the losing team.
^^ thats where i stopped reading. Ur on winning team so ur biased just like Lee is. Spoke to few people not involved in league and they just 1 said replay one game and not other, other 5 ppl said replay both.
im not involved in any of the matches played yday
but imo game should NOT be played over
i changed my mind from replay to no replay
To be honest if king managed to get a rematch for a well obvious fail team , why shouldn't this get rematched its in the rules its the playoffs.
#501841
Azela wrote:
s_fcdb wrote:
Azela wrote:
s_fcdb wrote:
EEL wrote:Okay about bossy and so brave that situation was completly different the leader who was representing bossy sfcdb the league op,
Asked me to ref the game I asked him to give me the run down etc etc, he said just start balls out and balls in nothing reguarding the rule.
I don't believe this match should be replayed just becuase the team dident know they had that advantage it was posted by lee not anyone elses fault.

So I'm in favor of so brave win.
Smash trash re-match.
From my side of view both squadmatches should be replayed, both squadmatches should be played under same rules.

A rule wasn't followed that altered the way the games played out. It might not have a effected the game on first side, but it definally effected the outcome. We should have had advantaged of getting base and we didnt. We could have had awhole different outcome.
It's hardly surprising since you were on the losing team.
^^ thats where i stopped reading. Ur on winning team so ur biased just like Lee is. Spoke to few people not involved in league and they just 1 said replay one game and not other, other 5 ppl said replay both.
Who did you ask? Eel is the most important person in this decision since he was the ref and has no connection to either team. He decided that Bossy/So Brave match should not be replayed.
Coordinators / head ref usually making those calls not ref. And eel isnt official even ref. i asked someone on staff chat to do it since other ref were involved in those games and couldnt host.
#501843
Azela wrote:
s_fcdb wrote:
Azela wrote:
s_fcdb wrote:
Azela wrote:
s_fcdb wrote:
EEL wrote:Okay about bossy and so brave that situation was completly different the leader who was representing bossy sfcdb the league op,
Asked me to ref the game I asked him to give me the run down etc etc, he said just start balls out and balls in nothing reguarding the rule.
I don't believe this match should be replayed just becuase the team dident know they had that advantage it was posted by lee not anyone elses fault.

So I'm in favor of so brave win.
Smash trash re-match.
From my side of view both squadmatches should be replayed, both squadmatches should be played under same rules.

A rule wasn't followed that altered the way the games played out. It might not have a effected the game on first side, but it definally effected the outcome. We should have had advantaged of getting base and we didnt. We could have had awhole different outcome.
It's hardly surprising since you were on the losing team.
^^ thats where i stopped reading. Ur on winning team so ur biased just like Lee is. Spoke to few people not involved in league and they just 1 said replay one game and not other, other 5 ppl said replay both.
Who did you ask? Eel is the most important person in this decision since he was the ref and has no connection to either team. He decided that Bossy/So Brave match should not be replayed.
Coordinators / head ref usually making those calls not ref. And eel isnt official even ref. i asked someone on staff chat to do it since other ref were involved in those games and couldnt host.
This is even more interesting then, surely you would know therefore that Eel wouldn't be up to date with any of these new rules, and yet you didn't inform him of them?

At no point during this 2+ hour game did you or any player on Bossy raise concerns about not being warped to a base at the start of the game. You had ample time to inform the ref and the match would have been restarted. To allow the game to reach its conclusion and THEN complain is utterly ridiculous. You do not deserve a rematch and any fair minded person should see this.
So because we dont complain we shouldnt get rematch? Thats total bullshit, if the other match gets a replay bossy and so brave should have one also, because it could have changed the outcome of the game.

Even i wasnt aware of this rule, HYU (ref of Smash trash vs wrecktum) asked me (while i was playing) if there was a rule regarding base choice, i told him not that i know of, so do not warp them.
#501847
Azela wrote:
s_fcdb wrote:
Azela wrote:
s_fcdb wrote:
Azela wrote:
s_fcdb wrote:
Azela wrote:
s_fcdb wrote:
EEL wrote:Okay about bossy and so brave that situation was completly different the leader who was representing bossy sfcdb the league op,
Asked me to ref the game I asked him to give me the run down etc etc, he said just start balls out and balls in nothing reguarding the rule.
I don't believe this match should be replayed just becuase the team dident know they had that advantage it was posted by lee not anyone elses fault.

So I'm in favor of so brave win.
Smash trash re-match.
From my side of view both squadmatches should be replayed, both squadmatches should be played under same rules.

A rule wasn't followed that altered the way the games played out. It might not have a effected the game on first side, but it definally effected the outcome. We should have had advantaged of getting base and we didnt. We could have had awhole different outcome.
It's hardly surprising since you were on the losing team.
^^ thats where i stopped reading. Ur on winning team so ur biased just like Lee is. Spoke to few people not involved in league and they just 1 said replay one game and not other, other 5 ppl said replay both.
Who did you ask? Eel is the most important person in this decision since he was the ref and has no connection to either team. He decided that Bossy/So Brave match should not be replayed.
Coordinators / head ref usually making those calls not ref. And eel isnt official even ref. i asked someone on staff chat to do it since other ref were involved in those games and couldnt host.
This is even more interesting then, surely you would know therefore that Eel wouldn't be up to date with any of these new rules, and yet you didn't inform him of them?

At no point during this 2+ hour game did you or any player on Bossy raise concerns about not being warped to a base at the start of the game. You had ample time to inform the ref and the match would have been restarted. To allow the game to reach its conclusion and THEN complain is utterly ridiculous. You do not deserve a rematch and any fair minded person should see this.
So because we dont complain we shouldnt get rematch? Thats total bullshit, if the other match gets a replay bossy and so brave should have one also, because it could have changed the outcome of the game.

Even i wasnt aware of this rule, HYU (ref of Smash trash vs wrecktum) asked me (while i was playing) if there was a rule regarding base choice, i told him not that i know of, so do not warp them.
I don't believe for one second that you didn't know about the rule, you're a league OP, you should know about the rules, Lee made a clear post and at least one person on Bossy must have known about it.

The reason you guys didn't complain is because you ended up with the base you wanted and both balls, you couldn't have hoped for a better start and during the entire 2 hour game no one complained about it.

If I was leader of Bossy and we didn't get our warp, I would have been pming the crap out of the ref, unless we got the base we wanted and both balls, then I would have let it slide, just like you guys did. ;)

You had no disadvantage, you have no right to complain, you had the chance to restart the match but didn't, you tried to put my squad into a no win situation, you lost fairly, say gg and move on.
We didnt got the base we wanted, didnt you read what H4b said:
actually bossy wanted top base at start well thats what we rushed for
We had disadvantages and i will complain. Yeah sure if i restarted that match look who would have cried then.

Those both matches should both be replayed or both leave them as they are. Having 1 replayed and other one not doesnt make sense.
#501848
McSmith wrote:like why should players have to suffer as a result of staff fuckin up?
Like why should we even give a reacting to you
#501850
*reaction
and you just gave a reaction to me...bro you are dumb as hell
i mean theres always going to be one team unhappy with the end result here
should just minimize damage done by staffs mistakes
like mracy, i think the top-seed-picks-base rule is dumb anyway
#501851
Ofcourse its a dumb rule. But if the rule is there it should be applied. In this situation 2 squads will suffer. So same amount of ppl.
#501852
Ofcourse its a dumb rule. But if the rule is there it should be applied. In this situation 2 squads will suffer. So same amount of ppl.
#501855
(conflict of interest)


anyways, we arent waiting another week for this bs to settle. losers go home and learn to deal with losses/get better
#501856
s_fcdb wrote:
Those both matches should both be replayed or both leave them as they are. Having 1 replayed and other one not doesnt make sense.
i know it can look like there should be one decision for both matches. but looking at it this way, totally ignores the diffrent situations game started and continued afterwards: other then bossy smash trash did get the base they wanted, even if they did not get warped to it. further, smash trash started with a huge advantage since wrecktum played one man down for the first half hour. when looking at those details, it actually doesnt make sense to rematch both matches just b/c this logic can "seem" fair in first place to everyone who does not think about it based on a more complex and detailed view. but our league coordinators should be able to think in more complex ways and base their decision uppon overall game situations and team/leader behaviours.

like in football when the referee gives one team the edge even tho they got fouled, smash trash got a edge in their match agsint wrecktum. just b/c they still lose doesnt support the logic of rematch afterwards. bossy situation was different, ergo needs a differents judgemet
2020

Guess I'm late for the party, haven't been seen si[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!