Vires
13%
Zombie
88%
Tie
No votes
0%
By Combo
thing is wildbird rate him a 10 playing s1, while the rest of eg rate him a 6-7.

only way ur base can hold enough is having ursa on defence. but then wait your attack wont reach far. and i play like a teammte wildbird i rather cloack and gain % instead of just going for MFR. ur useless shit talking trust me wont work. im one of the best attacker in this egdl, along with trance,sponger,bombed,bacon and i dont thinkg neither of them see you like a big treat when we are attacking. so back it up playing insted of talking nonsense. and forgot nao hes owning in attack lately taking notes from me bacon and trance -_-
Combo wrote:thing is wildbird rate him a 10 playing s1, while the rest of eg rate him a 6-7.

only way ur base can hold enough is having ursa on defence. but then wait your attack wont reach far. and i play like a teammte wildbird i rather cloack and gain % instead of just going for MFR. ur useless shit talking trust me wont work. im one of the best attacker in this egdl, along with trance,sponger,bombed,bacon and i dont thinkg neither of them see you like a big treat when we are attacking. so back it up playing insted of talking nonsense. and forgot nao hes owning in attack lately taking notes from me bacon and trance -_-

lol u were 9vp last year and u got held at 40% by me like ur nothing special. wont be any different this time. hype urself up more and use other players names. weak ass fucker, didnt see u do shit in egfl either. u aint shit without. talking about how u gonna cloak lol, better get stealth before u gonna be a free kill. and now hawk wont be at home, he will be at nme, pretty sure he will push faster then we will lose %. get good son, ur done a long time ago.
Optimal wrote:
AH dealer wrote:
Optimal wrote:you think to highly of combo, get good before u make assumptions, rico
Pretty sure I crushed ur defense in no time, and combo actually is on my level yet. So the result will be the same if you don't stop being arrogant; if you put hawkeye on attack again as either a1 or a2, your home will be taken in no time. So my advice to you, make sure you're ready to get overplowed by COMBO if he shows.

lol crush. youre confusing yourself i think, its more like boknows stepping up to mfr while he couldnt, and even without a ball. and this happened at 50% pretty sure i was owning ur attack with the 2 newbs that was swinging with me. give me a bit more solid mfr and u wouldnt have gotton any further then 50%. we will talk again when u play our good lineup. hawkeye will do fine at nme, i believe they were alrdy 90 and u guys struggled at 40, then hyu died. so get ur facts and moments straight.
Ya that's basically all false. We weren't struggling at nme, we were able to push at nme 3v4 until your attack got cleared at 30% and then we baseraced your base within minutes. Besides, Boknows choked at 80%, wouldn't last long anyways.
Combo wrote:thing is wildbird rate him a 10 playing s1, while the rest of eg rate him a 6-7.

So true..Optimal you bragged about how we wouldn't be able to penetrate ur defense your ez bro..First thing blahhy. didnt even show that match..Mci and myself was specd most the time. and they still pushed you easy.
FiRST:
EEL wrote:Baserace @ 3pm est starting at Vires' Base entrance

ROFL, i BE THERE!!!!!

yeah, wildbird (and alot lots of other people too) swallowed the idea that one is a good swing good when he can kill/finish alot, yet he doesnt realize his gameplay is sorta way to 'static' and lacks a dynamic understanding (even as swing 1) of the ground concept underlaying flagging. anyways, wild sure is not a bad player, has his ups and downs prolly like everyone else. still i think this style invites attackers (who just realize what this swinging is based uppon) to just rush/cloak and plow in nme base alot of times.. a real vet will only take few minutes to realize nme defence wont gain much ground back, even if they cleared once. so all u got to do is rush, rush and rush since there aint any strong reason to passively protect ur own anchor much. its so simple.. rofl
Monty Python wrote:FiRST:
EEL wrote:Baserace @ 3pm est starting at Vires' Base entrance

ROFL, i BE THERE!!!!!

yeah, wildbird (and alot lots of other people too) swallowed the idea that one is a good swing good when he can kill/finish alot, yet he doesnt realize his gameplay is sorta way to 'static' and lacks a dynamic understanding (even as swing 1) of the ground concept underlaying flagging. anyways, wild sure is not a bad player, has his ups and downs prolly like everyone else. still i think this style invites attackers (who just realize what this swinging is based uppon) to just rush/cloak and plow in nme base alot of times.. a real vet will only take few minutes to realize nme defence wont gain much ground back, even if they cleared once. so all u got to do is rush, rush and rush since there aint any strong reason to passively protect ur own anchor much. its so simple.. rofl

ya monty, hes used to people blind rushing, in ILL, he was mostly s1 cuz he was to passive, when diper show we was move to s2, and scan s3, but diper used to rush sometimes cuz he just sat there lobinb bombs, i mean opti is a good player he just dont know how to play s1 properly. hes 1 on 1 is decent but a good enemy anchor along with a decent attacker would just push slowly killing. and idk where u get the u held me? we were in the samd squad and we have not play in egdl yet. so keep making lies. and so i heard kess mrs 4vp pushed ur base pretty easy. comments in that opti? gonna blame ur other 2 swings i bet, cause you never do nothing wrong.
lol 9minutes

hero-ed by taught hahaha
saw it

HYU> home lost?

no wonder hawkeye never shows, too embarassed to play for optimal.

pretty sure optimal will win biggest choker this year

ROFLROFL
By PAT
Wildbird choked mfr at 10% hahahhaa and idk Black hosted this match.
By EEL
Opposing team won (369825 points given)
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Winners Jackpot( 369825) Game Time:00h 09m 49s |
| Name Squad W L TK G R FL FK FS FD FT DT DG AT ATT|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Dogtown Zombie 18 20 0 0 0.86 0 0 0 0 0 45483 35101 27 17|
|aristocracy ZombiE 12 0 2 0 10.00 0 0 2 2 204 2022 36450 4 53|
|finite Zombie 32 14 0 0 2.13 0 0 6 6 224 37685 79572 20 12|
|YM ZomBie 12 20 0 0 0.57 0 5 0 5 201 46475 27138 26 9|
|Glyde Zombie 19 38 0 0 0.49 0 0 0 0 0 87421 45894 48 11|
|muGGy ZomBiE 7 2 0 0 2.33 10 5 8 3 295 3674 18000 5 20|
|COMBO ZOMBIE 26 6 1 0 3.57 0 2 0 2 202 16481 75058 6 23|
|taught zombie 33 23 0 0 1.38 0 2 0 2 201 46690 67693 30 21|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Losers |
| Name Squad W L TK G R FL FK FS FD FT DT DG AT ATT|
|FranKllr Vires 8 25 0 0 0.31 0 0 3 3 212 64377 17640 28 17|
|jeromes vires 25 27 0 0 0.89 0 0 0 0 0 55971 50981 37 11|
|Wildbird Vires 20 28 1 0 0.66 0 0 0 0 0 68682 44088 30 41|
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Highest Rated: aristocracy (12/0)
Most Kills: taught (33)
Most Deaths: Glyde (38)
Most TeamKills: aristocracy (2)
Most Flags Lost by Deaths: muGGy (10)
Most Flags Aquired by Kills: YM (5)
Most Flags Scavanged: muGGy (8)
Most Flags Successfully Dropped: finite (6)
Most Flag Time: muGGy (295 Seconds)
Most Kill Points: taught (4307 Points)
Most Koth Points: aristocracy (2 Koths, 140550 Points)
Most Damage Given: finite (79572) w/l:(32/14)
Most Damage Taken: Glyde (87421) w/l:(19/38)
Most Greens: muGGy (72)
Highest Bounty: aristocracy (109)
Most Attaches: Glyde (48)
Most Attached To: aristocracy (53)
Final Jackpot: 0.36m Points
eel> WILDTURD ROFL
eel> GOOD AGME LOSER
eel> GAME

Guess I'm late for the party, haven't been seen si[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!