cape (5 VP)
trik (7 VP)
nugget(9 VP)
Finite(7 VP)
Diakka(4 VP)
Luxe(5 VP)
YM(6 VP)
Advanced_Armor(4 VP)

NOTE: Rosters and VPs might be changed after those posts are made, to see accured rosters check roster forum!
By Lee
Vires is in pretty big trouble lately, 2 no-shows in a row, only 2 wins from early games. If i look at just recent games, Vires seems to be the logical team to drop out together with Melon Mashers. They do have good players on roster, like hawkeye, taunt, cust, odi, unplug and others, but there is really lack of activity among them.
Zombie is together with Drauma and So Brave one of the most active teams, their top starters in taught and combo, perhaps not, but rest of the team is pretty much always there. Based on Grid, they got good teamwork and have one of the strongest positions in the league now.
My vote goes for Zombie
By PAT
Well Zombie needs to win under 15 minutes to lower it's average time. I'm thinking a Zombie win in.. 9 minutes.
pretty sure we'll still be 2nd seed, regardless of time.
only lost once, all the other teams have lost twice (excl drauma)
easy teams for last 2 games
+ melons game not counted

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
By EEL
Smoki are you serious? Wow you really are a complete fucking idiot lmfao.
What we have is better than vires rofl
Anchors
Swings
Attack
Low vps
Spec lead
LEADER

What the fck do you have?!?!

You have boknows as mfr you fucking idiot ROFL gonna make you eat your words shit them out than pass it out to your squad fckn noob

Ez

Wildbird> MUT DROP GUYS

Idiot
By PAT
We're just gonna make them preoccupied with balls/base that we're gonna get all 20 flags at start. Will be simple.
EEL wrote:Smoki are you serious? Wow you really are a complete fucking idiot lmfao.
What we have is better than vires rofl
Anchors
Swings
Attack
Low vps
Spec lead
LEADER

What the fck do you have?!?!

You have boknows as mfr you fucking idiot ROFL gonna make you eat your words shit them out than pass it out to your squad fckn noob

Ez

Wildbird> MUT DROP GUYS

Idiot
lol, only good player you have is combo, and you have two stable mfr in blood line and aris, but thats all they can do at high level. yuo can speclead all you want rofl, its not gonna help you if my top line and their top subs show up. even if you put combo on attack, he will struggle hardcore vs me cust and our low vp. only reason youd beat us is the same reason as our other matches, bad shows and people needing to leave. and if thats gonna be case, make sure to eat my words rofl and be proud of your meaning less win. like your egfl win vs silence lol, i heard you played ill b line in main season and got smashed in 20 minutes orso, be happy about your unsatisfyin wins, like youre happy about unsatisfyin sex life. WORD!
By PAT
It's your own fault for havin an inactive squad though. Makes you look bad cause you can't draft good active players and eel can. Eel is smart enough to pick activity AND skill over just skill (hi hawkeye)
Optimal wrote:you think to highly of combo, get good before u make assumptions, rico
Pretty sure I crushed ur defense in no time, and combo actually is on my level yet. So the result will be the same if you don't stop being arrogant; if you put hawkeye on attack again as either a1 or a2, your home will be taken in no time. So my advice to you, make sure you're ready to get overplowed by COMBO if he shows.
By EEL
Yeah........... I don't see sodium doing anything spectacular maybe if he shows he might even. Play who knows but you showing won't make a difference.
Sorry trev you know I love you but you just donnt have that impact, fall back I heard eizzi and ash are looking for you.

SPLENDID!!!!!!!!!

Smiley face wink wink
By Odi
If i decided to actually try, like back in egfl what 7? when i stomped Edge's defense, pretty sure i won't have a problem with yours. See, unlike most of your roster, I go inactive for 9-10 months, come back for 1-2 months and still better than them. Just saying Eel, if i do decide to show, pretty sure i'll have an impact.
By Odi
What tie tactic are you talking about you useless faggot, we had an attack going 90% of the game, anchor choked at 80-90% each time, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about, so why not go and spread your retardation to your own squad thread, you fucking inbred hick.

Oh and our anchor was trauma+ wasn't he? You know, the dude that rushed at 95% with 30 seconds left.
konii wrote:lol mut drop didn't work because optimal choked base...with like 18mins left
haha yea, mut drops useless if fr chokes on a huge pnus. these guys better show their best because they dont stand a chance
By EEL
Rofl omega, yeah these guys are fucked. Last two games they actually played was some clutch leading mut drops boknows fr optimal lanc fr guy couldn't get over 100 bty rofl
This game hyped up yet or should I keep going
AH dealer wrote:
Optimal wrote:you think to highly of combo, get good before u make assumptions, rico
Pretty sure I crushed ur defense in no time, and combo actually is on my level yet. So the result will be the same if you don't stop being arrogant; if you put hawkeye on attack again as either a1 or a2, your home will be taken in no time. So my advice to you, make sure you're ready to get overplowed by COMBO if he shows.

lol crush. youre confusing yourself i think, its more like boknows stepping up to mfr while he couldnt, and even without a ball. and this happened at 50% pretty sure i was owning ur attack with the 2 newbs that was swinging with me. give me a bit more solid mfr and u wouldnt have gotton any further then 50%. we will talk again when u play our good lineup. hawkeye will do fine at nme, i believe they were alrdy 90 and u guys struggled at 40, then hyu died. so get ur facts and moments straight.
konii wrote:lol mut drop didn't work because optimal choked base...with like 18mins left

dont know why ur even talking konii, only thing ur allowed to do when ur not benched is a3. ur just a grunt.

Guess I'm late for the party, haven't been seen si[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!