SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderators: Lee, s_fcdb, Res Dog

By Optimal
Dont know if ill be GM, but i am kinda pre paring myself incase i will be, so i request to have an alias check on certain names wich are unknown to me. It was mandatory that you sign up with all your known/unknown aliases, however with the new sign up system, regardless if this info is inserted, we do not see it are have acces to it.

Fermeta
Field
Gizmonic
Goldeye
GPS
Jarulefan
Krilyu
Monsta
Rambo
S#aft
Saterium
TONN
TONO
vfx
xcalibuh
zegnok
zzaz
By PAT
lol ?find fermeta

and monsta = etro

and field is a TW player
By Lee
think rambo is msu
im sure res dog has it covered, the final draft list also includes previously known aliases of those who have recently switched.
By PAT
Lee can you log on in game for a sec please
By Res Dog
Those are the names those players are signing up under. Some are from other zones, some just newbs who've never signed up for leagues. Every player who has an alias I'm going to make an effort to find out. That's why I posted the list so people can point it out for me.
By Demokillerz
Also anybody who is playing under the same connection and or is claiming to supposedly be "brother/sister," I think that type of information should also be made public so that this type of stuff can come under more transparency so theres no confusion and to help fight attempted cheating of any kind.
By Omega Red
Gizmonic

Jarulefan
Krilyu
Monsta
S#aft
Saterium
TONN
TONO
xcalibuh
zegnok
zzaz

never seen these names in my life, definite aliasers. and all of a sudden all these new guys come out from under a rock claiming they came from this zone or that. please just some suckers like mopy trying to get some play time
By Ursa
Omega Red wrote:Gizmonic

Jarulefan
Krilyu
Monsta
S#aft
Saterium
TONN
TONO
xcalibuh
zegnok
zzaz

never seen these names in my life, definite aliasers. and all of a sudden all these new guys come out from under a rock claiming they came from this zone or that. please just some suckers like mopy trying to get some play time
Krilyu is a top SVS player. zegnok is konii.
By GhostBusters
rofl not doing a realy good job on the aliases checking res one of my alias was on that list and u never check it lol because my name wasnt next to it on your list
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!