SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Flagging Draft League 2012

Moderators: Lee, s_fcdb, Res Dog

By Toretto
So brave

Congrats
By SPIKE
Drauma prob wont log on till next league now so i doubt they will read any of these posts but GG~I could only imagine the 500 different topics that drauma would have made had they won :lol: They practically flooded the shit out of the forum a week prior to match...the humble team takes the title
By mattyoung
SPIKE wrote:Drauma prob wont log on till next league now so i doubt they will read any of these posts but GG~I could only imagine the 500 different topics that drauma would have made had they won :lol: They practically flooded the shit out of the forum a week prior to match...the humble team takes the title

they practically talked throughout the season like they had already had it won and couldn't lose. sad story
By Lawbuh
Just do us all a favor, if there's even another egfdl ...dont let mci GM. Not that i could do any better...but im just tired of seeing him lose.
By Unlimited
gj so brave very gj
By Lee
this probably comes down to the most humiliating trash-fail in egdl history, dont think anyone apart from matty even bothered trashing them back, overconfidence can hurt.
I guess azela was right, when he kept saying drauma+ hasnt really faced a full-strength squad in this league yet. Its also quite funny how passive they played.
And in the end, i also think Spike is right, they will probably so butthurt that they do not appear in eg for another year to fail in another flagging league.
By Optimal
trauma deserves HoF spot as biggest failure in eg history, perhaps SS history
By mattyoung
DemoKillerz is still eg's greatest trash talker.
By Julia
I don't think you should downplay Drauama's perfect season because they choked in the finals. IMO finals should be best of 3... After all, the sun shines on a dog's ass once in a while :3
By QUICK STRIKE
GG to So Brave.
SPIKE wrote:Drauma prob wont log on till next league now so i doubt they will read any of these posts but GG~I could only imagine the 500 different topics that drauma would have made had they won :lol: They practically flooded the shit out of the forum a week prior to match...the humble team takes the title
yeah DRAUMA+ probably wont... lol! Who knows about any other squad. 500? man such a low number, more like 500 each player! Only flooded forums, cuse you are all gay and we wanted some action, hmm i wonder why we chose to us Drauma+ ... say it with me.. "Drama" omg!
Lee wrote:this probably comes down to the most humiliating trash-fail in egdl history, dont think anyone apart from matty even bothered trashing them back, overconfidence can hurt.
I guess azela was right, when he kept saying drauma+ hasnt really faced a full-strength squad in this league yet. Its also quite funny how passive they played.
And in the end, i also think Spike is right, they will probably so butthurt that they do not appear in eg for another year to fail in another flagging league.
Yeah trash fail.. lol ive seen more trashing fail in other leagues. The reason it looks this way is b/c we had so much attention whole time, like usual. We lost! Oh no!!! Don't we always lose? LOLolololol
Yeah butthurt bigtime, you're right, drauma wont return for awhile to fail again. We almost as epic at losing leagues as Imp, we might be worse, it hurts! Although i agree this is prob biggest hit for us as a lose, happy?

Julia: Nah Finals good at 1 game for egdl at least.

Back to Topic:

Congrats to So Brave. Did very well the whole game! Was a pretty good game, Seemed Even for Most part, But yes SB "dominated" with their steady attacks and Home Clears. The players on Sb really surprised me bigtime. Great Talent on there!

Shout Outs To SB:
Azela - Great MFR! Amazing Bl'ing!! Was smart enough to call a 2nd swing vs Me. Brick Hacker! Lol
Dbz - Steady Defense, used the base to its full potential! Frustrating at that chooke point lol small attacks rly have to chance to advance! Fun as always playing vs you. Always goes back and forth :)
Leap - Anchored/Swung. This guy has talent, really surprised me when i learned his Vp. Great Steal!
Somni (Dys)- Great lagger, Unrusted really quickly unlike others (ill keep "who" to myself LOL)
Bombed - I didnt see you the whole game LOL unless i mis-attached or i spec'd you lol. Foreskin Power! Heard you did as expected of you, amazing.

Thats about it, everyone else was basic from previous games i witnessed/heard about. Rest were avg players imo. (Here comes the trolls/Fans lololol )

Special Moments Of Mine, During Game:
-Blahhy, once again proving hes one of the most talented players this game has ever seen, yet his haters are more populated then his friends! But does that matter? NO. b/c He can school 99% of EG.
-Mcs subbing in.
-RaeRae got some play time :D
-Blahhy. Was Nowhere to be found at nme LOL
-Antinova didnt take balls to wrong base!
-Mci/QS rage in-game. (Mostly the 3v2 at nme, and home couldnt clear)
-PJ sucking compared to other games ( too much pressure at finals for him) LOl
-Azela Bricking me 4/6 Times i got close to him. 5th time he tanked a bomb (spec saw lol) then i got mobbed by 6 dudes at Right base FR. Last Time, blahhy. fat me on mine as i was reaching for the lose ball after a Rep/Cloak attack (lol blahhy wanted to rep but fatted not trusting my flying)
-DBZ dieing countless times to me LOL
-Warchoza Monster Taking care of a precious Life instead of Bieng nerd in game!

Excuses:
1) Team Morale fell drastically when anti got flag and died to azela ( we couldve won )
2) Black suddenly had to work messed up the defense flow for a bit.
3) Golfer sucked without Balls ROFL. (spec talk about him was pretty cool)
4) Antinova/Me 3v2 for about 80% of the game. Kept Pushing Dbz/Azela, then Poem/Konan/Somni always came to push me back to chokes lol, even though i held for most of time, yet our Defense couldn't clear. << SOOOO frustrating.

Trauma+ 4 Life. We Never Die, We Never Rest, We Will Never Dissolve, Because we are not a squad, WE ARE A FAMILY!! Always Growing Always Making Memories.

QS Signing Off. See You In The Game.
Let the Trolling/Fans/Haters Come Forth! Lol.
By kess
First time i had real fun in this zone really, this ended up being a great season, even thought we lost :(

loved playing with drauma+, met some nice ppl here and some i already knew.

So brave clearly deserved to win this game, we struggled for most part of the game, even thought we had that huge chance to win that we blew.

EGFDL managed to be way more fun for me then some tw leagues ive played during my years, so im definetly considering coming back and play more regularly here!

Gj So Brave,

and Huge shoutouts to everyone in Drauma+ (except Mcs, he is a faggot).

pz
By BLACK
I feel bad I had to leave my team. Who knows how the game would of turned out. Bombed wouldnt even give me a chance to spider made me auto lanc whole game which gave me a bad start couldn't kill as much :( But well played Wish I could of stayed for the whole game.
By blahhy
lol? gg to all draumas i had fun and gg to the So Brave players. I wouldn't mind some flame from the players on So Brave cause they put up a good fight and made us scramble at the end so props to them but I find it humorous to see all the players outside of So Brave flaming us like you took a part in beating us. Despite our struggles in the final, we had our chance to win at the 2 hour mark but someone had a simple choke during the flagroom clearing attempt so there's nothing much I can say.

In terms of all the flamers out there, the only reason I came back was because I enjoy playing with my group of guys. I do also enjoy trash talking cause I think it's a fun natural part of this game so you should know that I never do have hard feelings towards those I trash maybe except bacon.

By the way, please tell me my fail trilogy. I'm pretty sure I dominated in all the games Ive played. Easily won bdl when it was 4 on 4 with my best players. Sure i've lost EGFL once with Trauma a few years ago but we didnt' have the most expereinced players to begin with. Can't think of anything else rofl.

GG TO ALL! Let's hope our zone lives for another 5 years.
International freqs

USA EAST: USA WEST: EUROPE EAST: EUROPE WEST: MEX[…]

Hi Heath

The Future of EG

So why did FC bother taking this on, seems like th[…]

Hi

Let the zone die. Fc ruined it, human trash. Sup[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!