SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Find the most recent news and updates for the Extreme Games zone here!
By Baptism
Just so you know, we are aware that most, if not all zones are down in SSC.

At the present time we are unsure if this was some type of DDoS attack (most likely it is.) The EG forums also went down around the same time as the SSC outage.

Rest assured that Priitk has been contacted and he is the only one that can fix this. Hopefully everything will return to a normal state soon.

So in the mean time, go outside!
By Monty Python
noooooooo, not outside!!! fresh air, sun, social behavoirs... NOOOOOOO

edit: why would som1 attack eg+forums via DDoS-Attack.. thats like.. rude!
By TheDruid-3X3
EG Forums are back Online, but EG Continuum is still Offline.

Fix It Fast! I like getting a few Goals before going to Work.

I need my Goals Before Work!

It is the best way to Kill the 15 to 20 Minutes that I have from getting up, making Lunch and Gearing Up for the Days Work to when I actually have to Walk Out The Door.

3X3
By Glyde1
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:EG Forums are back Online, but EG Continuum is still Offline.

Fix It Fast! I like getting a few Goals before going to Work.

I need my Goals Before Work!

It is the best way to Kill the 15 to 20 Minutes that I have from getting up, making Lunch and Gearing Up for the Days Work to when I actually have to Walk Out The Door.

3X3
the way it looks you might have to start doing sudoku instead of scoring goals :(
By TheDruid-3X3
Its Friday Morning and EG is still Offline.

Waaaah!

3X3
By Pynk!
While you are wondering when it will get restored we are playing in Omega Fire... If you see it in your list of zones come in, HOWEVER change your password before coming in or create a name as Omega Fire is not on the Biller. If you do not see it in your zone listing you can find it by clicking on Zones, select download. Click on Omega Fire. You will see quite a number of EG Players, so hop on eg chat we well... See you there :)
By CypherJF
Pynk! wrote:While you are wondering when it will get restored we are playing in Omega Fire... If you see it in your list of zones come in, HOWEVER change your password before coming in or create a name as Omega Fire is not on the Biller. If you do not see it in your zone listing you can find it by clicking on Zones, select download. Click on Omega Fire. You will see quite a number of EG Players, so hop on eg chat we well... See you there :)
+1, always be careful with your password while connecting to non-SSC servers. For those who may have doubts with Omega Fire, the passwords are stored in a hashed format for safety reasons. You can always use ?password to change it if you accidentally logged in with your SSC password (see ?man password for more information).
By TheDruid-3X3
Saddness is EG Server still being Down!

Waaaah - Sniffle, Sniffle, Sniffle.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
You know, I have not been able to play much in the last couple of weeks because of always getting Specced For Lag a lot.

Maybe always getting a lot of Lag was a Symptom of the Programs of the Server getting Old and getting ready to do its Major Crash.

3X3
By gunb
why does my name turn into ^banned whenever i try to enter omega red and it says im locked out.. what did i do wrongggg
the only arena i can enter is boring gauntlet...
what do i have to do?
By Cust
Just saw a note CyperJF put on zone news, theres an issue with his biller software that is having people on Macs be caught in a security issue. He said you can contact him on subspace.co forums
By TheDruid-3X3
KeYPluss wrote:it better be online before sunday 3pm FINALS BABY .

Elitestar FTW!

Looks like your Finals are Boned Baby. The Server and EG are still Offline.

3X3
By Glyde1
druid d/l the zone "omega fire" join us and score some goals till the server get fixed sometime this week.
By CypherJF
gunb wrote:why does my name turn into ^banned whenever i try to enter omega red and it says im locked out.. what did i do wrongggg
the only arena i can enter is boring gauntlet...
what do i have to do?
See my PM.
By Baptism
Just an update:

The provider for the zones have been contacted by Priitk. We are not the only ones that have been affected by this fiasco. It seems that this has affected multiple networks, way greater than Continuum a lone. The attack affected major internet peering points.

At the present time the provider is working on things to get everything normalized. There is no ETA at the moment.

Another Update: 4/7/2014 @ 1740

Posted from Subspace.Co
Mom wrote:
Just got a message from Priit that the ip will be re-enabled on Thursday. :razz:

The hosting company is not real thrilled with the DDOS attack. Obviously, they haven't met our community. No one is thrilled except that moron who is probably going to be hunted down by our own Continuum Anonymous.

Not advocating, just sayin' ...
By TheDruid-3X3
Ok, then it is off to Omega Fire Zone to Score some Goals.

This Omega Fire Zone is almost identicle to EG except for a few small differences.

For one thing, when you release the Power Ball, it does not stop Bouncing About. And when you release the Power Ball, you can not ever pick it up again until someone else touches it. And you get 90 Secs to get it to the Goal before it Times Out and Detaches from you with you not able to pick it back up until someone else Touches it.

3X3
By lv
Hi Everyone!! Junky has put an EG backup zone. Download new zones and add SSC[backup] Extreme Games

It is hosted by Junky and has EG sets!! We're puting our bots up and all is getting ready to go!!

Come join us please!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!