SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderators: Lee, EEL

By Lee
This long league is finally reaching its most important games, with 4 different teams still with a chance of winning something. As a first time event, 7th and 8th seed of main season actually make it to finals, showing how equal the baseduel league was. As a contrast, 1st and 2nd seed in egedl are both in final, after dominating entire season.

EGBDL+

Tycoon vs Ninja Rangers
The fairytale story of Wildbird and his crew refuses to end. From a team, which had to change its GM twice, struggle with inner-problems and make it to playoffs on the last day with the last game of the season, to a team which has taken out both 1st and 5th seed and are in final. Now can they also take out the team, which was one of the main reason they got to playoffs in the first place?
Semifinals were all but easy for Tycoon and a bit unlucky for Eye Fck, showing up only with 3 people to begin with, they more or less gave 1st game to Tycoon. Second and third base were extremely intense battles though, both ending with 5-4 score and last round taking close to 50 minutes to finish. In comparison, even the longest, 1st base, didnt take that much in other semifinal. Tycoon doesnt have really a top 4 starting lineup, although finite and wildbird have more or less played in all important games. As a backup or roster change, they have used mainly 17.5, tanke, termi and black boy, which says alot about how laggy this team can be at its peak.
Ninja Rangers up and down course in this league has taken a decisive leap up again. Not really regarded as favourites vs star-filled Creampie, sponger, trance, lee and blood line put up a fight many of their opponents want to forget as soon as possible. Not really giving any chance to creampie, no matter who they used, NR took 2 wins with 5-1 and 5-2 results, making the second semi much less intense fight, when it was believed to be.
Those 4 are expected to start again in finals, but defense, enda, thix, s_fcdb and others can bring support if any of the starters is missing. They key to success for NR has been for entire season great level of understanding each other and teamwork, if they manage to keep that on level, Tycoon will have a hard time in finals.

Prediction: - Ninja Rangers in 2 games I do expect the games to last for a while, but as of now, i cannot see Tycoon beating NR. If NR is to miss any of the top 4 though, things can be completely different.

EGEDL

Creampie vs Gaybirds
Creampie and Gaybirds had a pretty dissapointing egbdl season, with both teams expecting to reach final at least. They can still win a title in egedl format, where they both have been really dominant ever since the season began.
NR did put up a good fight vs Creampie, managing to win also second game, but couldnt in 3rd. Creampie perhaps is also more motivated in this final, as Gaybirds havent really shown that much interest in trying to win the league, but just havent found real opposition.
Time will tell, if bacon, dbz and others can gather themselves for final and actually try winning this.

Prediction: Creampie in 2 games
By Optimal
Im definetly excited for making finals, not for me but for the crew, the guys i traded to a losing team, the guys i drafted to a losing team, im sorry for the people i gave away and released, but im more sorry for them not having faith. For me this is the highlight, I see all players alrdy as winners for reachin out this far, for surprising me each time over and over. and even if we do lose, to me they are all little undercover champions.

NR indeed gave us that last game on scheduled match day, wich made us just tip over the playoffs scale, but i feel no debt for that, i can only be thankfull for opening the door to playoffs like i was at that time and not let it go to waste, like we showed we didnt.

Weve played NR on some good occassions, weve not managed to beat them so far with a good line up, basicly NR has the best playing style ive seen out of all teams ive seen play. Im gonna enjoy tuning into their gameplay and jam their movement till they go insane. We wont give up, we will be ready.
By PAT
Lee wrote:
Prediction: - Ninja Rangers in 2 games[/color] I do expect the games to last for a while, but as of now, i cannot see Tycoon beating NR. If NR is to miss any of the top 4 though, things can be completely different.
Everytime. Every fricken time you underestimate me. I don't think you have ever gotten a prediction right about me Lee. Silence all over again. Good luck to all. afk
By Demokillerz
PAT wrote:
Lee wrote:
Prediction: - Ninja Rangers in 2 games[/color] I do expect the games to last for a while, but as of now, i cannot see Tycoon beating NR. If NR is to miss any of the top 4 though, things can be completely different.
Everytime. Every fricken time you underestimate me. I don't think you have ever gotten a prediction right about me Lee. Silence all over again. Good luck to all. afk
Ya u just have to learn to deal with lee's biases when doing these little "personal opinion" posts he makes...he goes on and on and on about himself and his squad every time acting like its some epic series of events that did or will take place and then gives little one-liners to anything else, or just makes random (usually wrong, always biased) mini-prediction...lol...i thought everyone realized this by now? where u been finite!
By Trance
EGEDL: This final depends alot on if bacon tries to win, if he doesnt creampie got it ez. Gonna go 2-1 creampie. Creampie have alot more depth, it doesnt really matter who starts for them they got: hawkeye yawn zig kute turt duke scan who is all good in league, also great teamwork. With Gaybirds i think they rely alot on bacon and dbz.

EGBDL: Tbh im pretty shocked to see tycoon in finals, i expected to play Gaybirds or AG. Anyway i love what smoki has done with his squad, they really deserves to be in finals, always fighting hard to win.
My team or smoki`s wont have an easy win, going to be very intense battles. If i get my top players to show up i expect us to win in 2 long games, if they dont show it will be 2-1 us or maybe even tycoon win 2-1. Going to prac this week for finals and make sure no one on my team understimates tycoon.
By Lee
Demokillerz wrote:
PAT wrote:
Lee wrote:
Ya u just have to learn to deal with lee's biases when doing these little "personal opinion" posts he makes...he goes on and on and on about himself and his squad every time acting like its some epic series of events that did or will take place and then gives little one-liners to anything else, or just makes random (usually wrong, always biased) mini-prediction...lol...i thought everyone realized this by now? where u been finite!
rofl my predictions are based on my opinions, in finals, my opinion is that we will win, in semis, my opinion was that we will lose to creampie. very glad i was wrong. its hilarious that you mention being biased, while i express what i think, can you do it any other way rofl. Its not like ive ever claimed those are official predictions of eg-staff or whatever, everyone is free to make their own prediction threads and talk whatever they want to there.
also i hate writing about myself or the squad i am in, if you write about your own squad, especially if you lead it, you will either demoralize your squad by predicting that you lose, or in case you predict win vs stronger team make your predictions useless as you fail against your own principles. only thing that works is if you are actually in best team and always predict to win everything, well i guess i should have followed that logic since beginning in this league.
hey demo, why is your response so biased? uh?
By Lee
PAT wrote:
Lee wrote:
where in those any posts is there anything said about YOU? where have i ever predicted YOUR fate anywhere. not to mention its not even your squad.
i talk about squads, in bd predictions i have barely even touched the personal influence for squad apart from mentioning the starters. also i did predict YOUR team to win NR in egedl, we all remember how that ended, not gonna do the same mistake again.
By PAT
Lee wrote:
PAT wrote:
Lee wrote:
where in those any posts is there anything said about YOU? where have i ever predicted YOUR fate anywhere. not to mention its not even your squad.
i talk about squads, in bd predictions i have barely even touched the personal influence for squad apart from mentioning the starters. also i did predict YOUR team to win NR in egedl, we all remember how that ended, not gonna do the same mistake again.
But you are looking at more of a personal performance from each and every player within the team. But tbh, me and wildbird are two of the most underrated players in EG. And because we don't ever play with the top players like Bacon, King, Hawkeye, etc. Our squad get's overlooked. But w/e just go ahead and overlook us. Gonna enjoy smashing you over and over and over and over again. And btw, with all your other prediction results, you thought Grid would lose and Nerd Down would lose, and we all know how that turned out........ And a team with you on it hasn't won in a very long time since it was stacked and everyone carried you. So this should be good to see the Lee fail continue. Hi backwards eel.
By Lee
PAT wrote:
Lee wrote:
PAT wrote:
Lee wrote:
But you are looking at more of a personal performance from each and every player within the team. But tbh, me and wildbird are two of the most underrated players in EG. And because we don't ever play with the top players like Bacon, King, Hawkeye, etc. Our squad get's overlooked. But w/e just go ahead and overlook us. Gonna enjoy smashing you over and over and over and over again. And btw, with all your other prediction results, you thought Grid would lose and Nerd Down would lose, and we all know how that turned out........ And a team with you on it hasn't won in a very long time since it was stacked and everyone carried you. So this should be good to see the Lee fail continue. Hi backwards eel.
u and wildbird if anything are the 2 most annoying players in the zone, smashing me? rofl. its ridiculous how doublefaced you can be, just 3 weeks ago you were licking my balls so i would remove wildbird from tycoon, now suddenly he is the most underrated player in the zone, rofl you are such a retard.

nerd down would lose? god i dont even remember what was that about, even less your part in that squad lol, as for grid, im pretty sure every single person in eg apart from ppl in grid, would have predicted them to lose, why have a grudge about me lol. Its not like im going on switching aliases and placing votes, i express my opinion and everyone else can go and express theirs by either voting on poll and posting something else.
I won just last year, actually won cash, one of the first players to actually win cash in eg, apart from those duellers in mwarriors tournaments.
By FranKllr
Warning to EDL.

Kill before warp does count. Be aware! Ref present this weekend, Jester+, said it is normal.
By PeeJay
aadferw
Last edited by PeeJay on April 16th, 2012, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By PeeJay
kl;;k;
Last edited by PeeJay on April 16th, 2012, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By PeeJay
PeeJay wrote:
PeeJay wrote:
Optimal wrote:Im definetly excited for making finals, not for me but for the crew, the guys i traded to a losing team, the guys i drafted to a losing team, im sorry for the people i gave away and released, but im more sorry for them not having faith. For me this is the highlight, I see all players alrdy as winners for reachin out this far, for surprising me each time over and over. and even if we do lose, to me they are all little undercover champions.

NR indeed gave us that last game on scheduled match day, wich made us just tip over the playoffs scale, but i feel no debt for that, i can only be thankfull for opening the door to playoffs like i was at that time and not let it go to waste, like we showed we didnt.

Weve played NR on some good occassions, weve not managed to beat them so far with a good line up, basicly NR has the best playing style ive seen out of all teams ive seen play. Im gonna enjoy tuning into their gameplay and jam their movement till they go insane. We wont give up, we will be ready.

Does anyone other then me feel like this is fake..i know how you really are optimal..even if you win it would only take 2 minutes for you to start talking shit again..and even vs our match u had two ppl rage quit because of your attitude. Lucks the only reason you have gotten this far not skills..Nr for game2.. fyi we had more chances of winning this, finals a joke.
By PeeJay
Lee wrote:
PAT wrote:
Lee wrote:
PAT wrote:
Lee wrote:
u and wildbird if anything are the 2 most annoying players in the zone, smashing me? rofl. its ridiculous how doublefaced you can be, just 3 weeks ago you were licking my balls so i would remove wildbird from tycoon, now suddenly he is the most underrated player in the zone, rofl you are such a retard.

nerd down would lose? god i dont even remember what was that about, even less your part in that squad lol, as for grid, im pretty sure every single person in eg apart from ppl in grid, would have predicted them to lose, why have a grudge about me lol. Its not like im going on switching aliases and placing votes, i express my opinion and everyone else can go and express theirs by either voting on poll and posting something else.
I won just last year, actually won cash, one of the first players to actually win cash in eg, apart from those duellers in mwarriors tournaments.

Lee has a point AR you were annoying but calmed down a tad bit. I believe you are underrated you can do any position decently. As for wildbird all he does is swing no versatility and even if he rarely types NOW, when he does its either complaining or something annoying.
By Optimal
ive never been underrated? more like overrated 6vp looks just about right, lets keep it that way.

dont know why u talkin peejay, if any1 had luck this league it was you, and ur shitty team, you couldnt even beat us on a bad day, because we played bad, but you played even worse, as we won. and dont give me that bad show bullshit because didnt u get to semis because GB had a badshow? We fought hard for all we acomplished, we played games till 4am to get 3/4 extra elo points, We played anyone to get used to the league and its arenas, we didnt care if we beat someones best line up or worst line up. You hate on a team and player that was morally destroyed, but we overcame that, we chased the demons away and we got what we didnt even expect by breaking our backs for it, going in with a lets put their skills to the test mentality.

to be honest vs eye fuck i wasnt even motivated, i didnt even feel like playing a damn match, especially when u had such a bad show first game, then you finally got some players and they told me to get in and try save the round, i didnt even play much the whole 2 weeks of break we had, had maybe 60 minutes of playtime in all the time i was online, still you couldnt manage to beat us, and now you sour? lol, you are sad, i remember how you said u didnt care, but apperently u do, because i see you cryin here.

And who ever trash or dont trash will never be an issue for you to care about now is it, you dumb nerd face. who the fuck cares when and how i trash someone or for what i trash someone, stop acting like a fucking child, either take my trash like a man, or fuck off to your own spot, loser. dont come cry about some silly stuff during a league, in wich everyone looked down upon us, so if i beat you or u got taken out, and players like you who said wed never make playoffs but now we in finals, get hurt when i push my nuts in their face, all i can do is just laugh some more.

just look at it, creampie, eye fuck, american girls, smooth op, gaybirds, all squads wich had a stable gm from the begin, some of the best baseduelers around too but they all got rocked and eye fucked. everyone can use a bit of luck, but you can also create your own luck. I dont play and hope for the best, then get beat and give up, i fight till the end. get it weakling?
By PeeJay
It's a baseduel league i really don't care if we won or not. What pissed me off is instead of being humble about your win you started talking shit after. " I wasn't even trying becuase you had nobody good playing" wtf is that calling me childish, you are the same optimal from 4 years ago. Just keep aliasing and keep your mouth shut. You aren't carry material, you think u did your team good by swining. You got first game free 3v4 even at that we managed to push you guys 90% twice till sin lagged out and was left 2v4. Then last game we needed one more point qs got a snipe we were finishing and sin attaches to us and furtunatly someone gets a lucky attach and 1 bullet us all. So luck was on your side. Even if sin made a mistake atleast hes learning from taking risk instead of playing like you. Playing with guts is what seprates decent from ok, thats why you will never mount up to anything. One demensional Swing swing swing so dull no talent even at that dogtown is a better swing than you. I'm a lover not a fighter but your annoying as fuck i respect everyone here but you. You don't like challenges you like free wins and brag about it very pathetic individual. I'm done with this post your trash and not worth any of my time, added to my shit list and ignore along with mcs. Doubt i'll ever join same squad as you so I'm leaving ill chat. They can have your useless ass.
By Optimal
lol more tears from the loser. humble? hahaha werent u the one who said we wouldnt beat you, that it was impossible, braggin about how you beat the best line ups from each squad. your retardation is reflected in the way you play and lead a squad for that matter, you are like cyclone and f16, but they outsmart you in 1 thing, they went inactive. Maybe you should have cared, not for yourself but for your team, like a leader does.

Seems like you are the one who needs to learn stuff, and besides that, you still a fail at any position even after playin for so long. so again i dont know why u even open your mouth, ur not even good at your best, ur not even good at blind rushing. so why do u wanna talk like u can do something while everyone knows you cant.
Baseduel League

hi doomsy fat dork who used to be online 16 hou[…]

what does a zone needs to be alive? Fc whos online[…]

I’m back!!!!!!!!!

suckadick worm hi ghost! theres people on daily, […]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!