SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderators: Lee, EEL

By Scanlon
Tell me, how can you agree on your own trade?

Everybody can see this trade is probably blacks worst possible...

Agro/Clownie/Hoontar - Lee/altamega/SamsungCharger

Clownie and Hoontar both not active and both newbie, how can those 2 compete with gaining lee. Think you've rejected better trades from other squads already.
By Lee
once again, i have never denied any trade unless GM was raging and trying to disband his team (Nao and Kute in this league). I have accepted all trades no matter who thinks they are good and who thinks they are bad. I dont know how many times i have to state that I AM NOT A BABYSITTER for the GMs. What tehy do with their squads is their OWN business unless they go mad and try to hurt the league by killing off their squad.
THis brought 3 good players to black instead of 1 inactive who never shows, 1 newbie who never plays and me who never manages to play for black unless its weekend games.
By Defense
Hoontar has played really well for us and is not inactive at all. Plays quite a bit in evening of the est timezone. Clownie went mia. Agro was a big loss for us.

Lee is active and will help us for sure but the other two guys? Not sure how black got the worse of this deal.
By Karth
TBH I think Black got the short end of the stick here. Agro and Hoontar are great attackers. What does black get in return? Lee? not worth it.
By Renowned
Karth wrote:TBH I think Black got the short end of the stick here. Agro and Hoontar are great attackers. What does black get in return? Lee? not worth it.
huh?
By Defense
Karth wrote:TBH I think Black got the short end of the stick here. Agro and Hoontar are great attackers. What does black get in return? Lee? not worth it.
You have it backwards Karth, Black got agro and hoontar, trance gets Lee
By BLACK
Don't tell me how to run my team. Lee was a dead space to me, I didn't need him, but 2 active attackers is what i needed. Lee is good player and smart but negativity is not the key to success. and I didn't get any better offer's in my eye. You all can cry all you want. No rage was done in my decision making I asked my team before I even posted so stfu keep crying and play the fucking league. Will see how shit goes in the playoffs.
By Agro!
It was a good trade imo - as most of the rest are inactive it was fundamentally Hooter and myself for lee, which i consider to be quite fair, when you factor in squad needs. Could black have gotten better for lee? i think so, but it's his team and he makes the decisions.

I do however want to know when trading is ceased, as this is my forth team now and its becoming absurd and really puts a downer on the league for me. I know others share a similar story to me as well.
Maybe I've been gone so long i didn't notice that rampant trading is the norm now - it just seems insane for this particular league, considering its only week two.
By mattyoung
black traded lee for 3 players that can play.
Alta & samsung are deadspace.

Even though its sad to see lee go, I'm kinda happy to have agro and clownie on our squad. Agro is a lagger (now we have agro konnii and myself) and clownie is not a newbie, he was on team plow since very early on. He's got the experience but he hasn't shown it mmuch lately since he doesn't play anymore.

Hoontar is apparently active and rushes quite well.
By Agro!
yeah hooter is a good attacker and surprisingly capable in egl [not that it will make much difference, we aren't an egl team]
By Karth
yea, might be time to "lock" teams soon.....unfair for players that being repeatedly traded on the whim of children.
By mattyoung
there definitely needs to be a trading cap (a cap of time and/or player exchanges)
By Lee
of course there will be roster lock, most probably at the end of next week.
By s_fcdb
Hoontar wrote:luls, if i'm inactive, then scan isn't cursed.
rofl trust me he is cursed :D <3 scan
By AH dealer
mattyoung wrote:black traded lee for 3 players that can play.
Alta & samsung are deadspace.

Even though its sad to see lee go, I'm kinda happy to have agro and clownie on our squad. Agro is a lagger (now we have agro konnii and myself) and clownie is not a newbie, he was on team plow since very early on. He's got the experience but he hasn't shown it mmuch lately since he doesn't play anymore.

Hoontar is apparently active and rushes quite well.
No offense, but I searched for Clownie in stats, he haven't made 1 kill in league yet. AKA he haven't played yet.
By Clownie
Uh sry havent got a chance to play, broke my thumb and finger when snowboarding. Should get back home today and start getting active again.
By Monty Python
Lee wrote: What tehy do with their squads is their OWN business unless they go mad and try to hurt the league by killing off their squad.
tough call
I’m back!!!!!!!!!

@Wormhole, why you talkin smack on Lacoste?

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!